• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
Lol I should have mentioned that i'd met him before but W/E

Anyone willing to be my dubz partner for said tourney? =D

the Marronator

Smash Ace
David are you going to this thing on saturday?
ya, I'm pretty sure I'll go. like 85% sure as of now. I'll be able to pick you up if I do :D (and finally give you your sensor bar)

@ sizzinc: I won't be showing tonight :( some stuff came up (flat tire lol) and so I'm still in the mountains. Of course maybe that isn't a bad thing because we are actually getting snow tonight. Yay?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mom johns are legit when you're still living with them.

I thought Marronator/David played Falco...

Bees!

Smash Ace
hey if i go this friday to your colorado springs fest, do you think there will be enough people for like a fun 1 dollar round robin tounry?
That would be fun. However its kind of short notice. I literally am broken. I have no money. But maybe next weekend (not such short notice.) Me and Z can get something together. I know Z and CT have TO experience and software on their laptops. I will talk to them.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a fest tomorrow?

I wanna go. I don't have plans for Friday (yet).

In other news, doctors suck. I had to go back there today, and I still have to go back again tomorrow and Monday.

Also, I now take 6 pills a day until this ordeal blows over. ****.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
There's a fest tomorrow?

I wanna go. I don't have plans for Friday (yet).

In other news, doctors suck. I had to go back there today, and I still have to go back again tomorrow and Monday.

Also, I now take 6 pills a day until this ordeal blows over. ****.
hope u get better

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh I will. It just takes a long time for this **** thing to heal.

Unless of course, I have a certain type of flesh eating bacteria infecting my leg that's not affected by the two medications I'm already on. Then I have to go to the emergency room to get injected with stuff to stop it right away.

But that's unlikely.

My stories are just wonderful aren't they? :3

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Spelt, aren't you supposed to be off spelting?

Peter: Really?

Zajice: LOL get timed out

Tim: **** you

Nite: **** you you left me alone!

David: **** yeah!

Dave: **** yeah!

Steam: **** no.

Yang: Hi Yang.

Is everyone here ready to get beaten by my sandbagging Marth? If not, you'll win?

If we had a serious Marth, we'd all have to change our mains lol.

Top 4: GaW, Wario, Tink, Peach

Pretty sure Marth is at least a soft counter to all of them...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
but in diddy dittos, who times out who?!?!

Also, why did I get sweared at?

And yes peter, snake traditionally beats marth. congrats.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
M2K sucks at the diddy match up.

Really bad.

He plays with enough pure skill to cover most of his match ups. But, it isn't enough with another player with a level of skill similar. :/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
M2K just learned how to instant throw like last week too.

He doesn't know anything about the matchup.

Bees!

Smash Ace
you can instant throw? that would help me vs. diddy some... a bit... maybe.
It's a pleasant surprise against Snake as well. If you hot potato a grenade he just chucked at you right back at him you get the satisfaction of laughing as it explodes in his face. >:D

Its pretty simple. I will show you tomorrow at our meet-up.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Is everyone here ready to get beaten by my sandbagging Marth? If not, you'll win?

If we had a serious Marth, we'd all have to change our mains lol.

Top 4: GaW, Wario, Tink, Peach

Pretty sure Marth is at least a soft counter to all of them...
I'm trying to switch mains to Marth now, actually. Any time I go to a tourney I'll probably start with him.

I'll just play Snake against MK.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
if you play against a ****ty snake then yeah. But, if you play against a decent snake they will just strip it right back in your face.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I play Marth in friendlies. I'm making him my "for kicks" character and hopefully I'll get better at reading.

He's like my Mewtwo in Melee, except he's not a complete garbage character.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
No. Snake's too fun to drop, and mine is at least kind of good. The problem is that I'm bad at reading and make too many mistakes. Diddy is just more forgiving in these areas.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
**** This Map

**** This Map Updates

This game is too good to not be developed
I am currently in the balancing stage.

3 characters stand out above the rest: Donkey Kong, MK, and GaW

Now I have officially decided GaW is banned from this game. You guys think MK is bad in Brawl? GaW is UNBEATABLE in **** This Map.

Now we have Donkey and MK. Donkey Kong destroys the rest of the cast while MK destroys Donkey Kong yet isn't as **** vs the rest.

Option 1: Ban Neither
Possibly centralization toward MK due to need to beat DK

Option 2: Ban Only DK
MK does not **** the rest of the cast by too large of a margin. With DK gone, the metagame might still flourish.

Option 3: Ban Both
MK and DK are definitely a cut above the rest (not GaW...). Both gone would gaurantee a healthy metagame.

At this point everything is theory craft, but it has been well reasoned out. Though it may be too soon make a real decision, I beleive the game will develop much better with all three gone. Therefore, I am officially stating that GaW, MK, and DK are all banned from **** This Map, including friendlies.

Underload

Lazy
Anyone up for some wifi in about half an hour? I need to get some geometry done, but after that I want to get some practice in, something I'm still neglecting.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Fuck This Map Updates

This game is too good to not be developed
I am currently in the balancing stage.

3 characters stand out above the rest: Donkey Kong, MK, and GaW

Now I have officially decided GaW is banned from this game. You guys think MK is bad in Brawl? GaW is UNBEATABLE in Fuck This Map.

Now we have Donkey and MK. Donkey Kong destroys the rest of the cast while MK destroys Donkey Kong yet isn't as **** vs the rest.

Option 1: Ban Neither
Possibly centralization toward MK due to need to beat DK

Option 2: Ban Only DK
MK does not **** the rest of the cast by too large of a margin. With DK gone, the metagame might still flourish.

Option 3: Ban Both
MK and DK are definitely a cut above the rest (not GaW...). Both gone would gaurantee a healthy metagame.

At this point everything is theory craft, but it has been well reasoned out. Though it may be too soon make a real decision, I beleive the game will develop much better with all three gone. Therefore, I am officially stating that GaW, MK, and DK are all banned from Fuck This Map, including friendlies.
Upload this map?

Top Bottom