• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chile Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I'm crackin up over here. But yea, my precious thread has run it's course. Might be a good idea for a mod to take care of it at this point.

xDeadmanx

Smash Rookie
weon nos hackearon el foro de chile
hack my foro
yesh!!!!!!!

hackeame este ctm xD

y baneate este otro

weon si me hackean el foro les piteo las torres gemelas otra ves

Vel

Smash Apprentice
It is people like this that make the rest of the world hate Americans.
Have you ever even opened a newspaper, moron? It's more complicated than that - most of the world has little to no contact with Americans, they only interact with our culture via media, US foreign policy, and their Gov't sponsored channels (media again).

The reason for American hatred are mostly due to a multitude of factors, not least of which is their own Gov't policy and its conflict with US foreign policy.

What a few ppl post/read on an internet forum has no bearing on the rest of the world beyond the posters on the board. Educate yourself, instead of just posting some pre-digested propaganda that you heard on the 6 0'clock news

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
This should be closed, bengal I'm disappointed in you. Next time be sure of what you're posting, this could have been avoided if you could read basic spanish or had someone else translate it for you lmao.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
this is wut i'm loling at

2) Diddy: they must think bananas are gifts from god or something. lol
15) Sonic: at least they got it right! loljk.... or am I?
23) Lucario: just hahaing that one up.
29) Ice Climbers: the viewing of one US vid will change this position IMMEDIATELY (assuming chaingrabs aren't banned)
36) Peach: really? no dair > dair > any follow you want depending on where the opponent ended up?
37) Wario: can you imagine the people who main Wario in Chile? As they have the same... hopeful hopelessness as an american who mains Falcon? But like, with Wario? lmaoptic blast.

but its always fun to see the points of views of players around the world, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom