• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters on Sakurai's Poll

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Maybe it's just for starter fighters
Actually, it means there's a great chance there will be another new franchise in Brawl.

Um...we were talking about Brawl needs anymore franchises right? Unless I read your post wrong.

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
Hello, why are you guys looking so far out to find franchise's the need representations?!?! Why would you skip 1st party's and got to 3rd party's?! BTW In the link I posted it said were only getting 2 maybe 3, 3rd party Characters, Read it and weep. (For me its more of a cheer)

Also Series that neeeeeeeeeeeeed some soldiers are

Custom Robo - Where the **** is Ray01
Golden Sun - Its cool, but not really popular
Battalion/Advance Wars - Put them together as one cause I doubt there gonna have both in
Pikiman - Definetly
Animal Crossing - Theres a stage theres the items, wheres the PC?
Banjo-Kazooie - He has the same issue as Geno, but unlike him, has actually ... um KNOWN by people outside of messageboards ....

Well thats all I can think of on the first party side ... Ray 01 HAS to be in Brawl

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Er, so recommendations work like... how? Did he have like a weekly e-mail thing where people submitted their suggestions for characters? If that is so, I wonder why there were not more characters in the poll, even though there are a lot.

By the way, that pic is not Princess Katia from Lost Kingdoms, that's Tara from Lost Kingdoms 2.

This is Princess Katia. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/deathparasol/PrincessKatia.jpg

626key

Smash Journeyman
Er, so recommendations work like... how? Did he have like a weekly e-mail thing where people submitted their suggestions for characters? If that is so, I wonder why there were not more characters in the poll, even though there are a lot.

By the way, that pic is not Princess Katia from Lost Kingdoms, that's Tara from Lost Kingdoms 2.

This is Princess Katia. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/deathparasol/PrincessKatia.jpg
is she nintendo, because if not she's pretty much up the river without a paddle

JUMPING_YOSHI

Smash Cadet
Poor Master Hand...I'd like to play as him for once.
But anyways,I hope Geno is in Brawl,as well as Sora:maybe he could add a few plot twists in the SSE.

626key

Smash Journeyman
Well, no, she's Activision I think, but that pic is just for the sake of accuracy. I know the game, and if she were in, she'd have a lot of summons and card-based stuff ya. Nice game it was.
I remeber playing a game like that for nintendo, I just can't remember the name

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
it's not writen on the list as an assist trophy
thanks. fixed.

deathparasol said:

This is Princess Katia. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ncessKatia.jpg
also fixed, thanks.

he asked people to send in their thoughts and feelings on characters and music and general gameplay.

every weekday, i think it was, for a few months, he'd share some entries he considered (for whatever reason) notable (ie. tickled his fancy.)

i was only interested in collecting the characters that were shared. doubtless he received, like, millions of entries. ;)

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
Even if Geno had 200 more votes then Krystal, theres no way he had a better chance.

Be reasonable dont just say someone has a better chance just because you want them more, I could go on a say Boshi is more likely cause Yoshi has no representatives and he's well know in zaboamastan or something but that doesn't actually give him any hell of chance to get in.

P.S if you dont know who Boshi is and were one of the geno fanboys, I just hope you know your a totally idiot and just a groupie.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Even if Geno had 200 more votes then Krystal, theres no way he had a better chance.

Be reasonable dont just say someone has a better chance just because you want them more, I could go on a say Boshi is more likely cause Yoshi has no representatives and he's well know in zaboamastan or something but that doesn't actually give him any hell of chance to get in.

P.S if you dont know who Boshi is and were one of the geno fanboys, I just hope you know your a totally idiot and just a groupie.
and yur a jerk for bashing others for those who kno Geno and not Boshi

Rakath

Smash Ace
I like the way Sneakz thinks, and his style, but he failed to hit on the other point with Krystal that makes that one vote less of a one vote. Krystal is:

1. A prime choice for an under represented series.
2. The romantic female lead for a pre-existing character on the game roster. While not a huge deal it can add to the SE plot pretty easily and we already have the Mario and Peach, Link and Zelda dynamics going.
3. From more than one game.

I mean the same goes for any Ridley vs. Geno debate. Do they have the same votes? Yes. Are they both popular? Yes. Does Geno have the same chances as Ridley: No way in heck. Ridley is the primary antagonist for the series he's in, he's a lynchpin to the plot of Metroid and Samus Aran, he is without question a more important character.

TamJammerz

Smash Apprentice
I can bet my pennies on it that a majority of these characters are appearing in Brawl in some form...

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the respect Rakath and Metaknight's sword, I clearly said Geno fantics, are you a Geno fanitic that posts

GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO

every chance you get? If yes then **** as hell im gonna hate on you, if not then ok.

edit* why is dam with a n banned? Its the same word just spelt right ....

darkseraph

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the respect Rakath and Metaknight's sword, I clearly said Geno fantics, are you a Geno fanitic that posts

GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO GENO

every chance you get? If yes then **** as hell im gonna hate on you, if not then ok.

thank u . people who are geno fans shouldn't make like he's going to be the best character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Uh, McFox was the only one who did that and that was almost two years ago... Yeah... Please get over yourself and/or swan dive off the nearest cliff... People who hate characters and randomly express it in unrelated threads are the people who are truely annoying...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People telling an admin what he can and cannot write 2 years after he wrote it....

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
First off McFox was not the only one who posted that, I can guarantee you it has been quoted a minimum of 5 times and reproduced or approved many other times. I would go back and Quote all of these to prove you wrong but going through a 151 pages to prove that to you doesn't seem to be worth my time.

Second, I did NOT randomly start posting hatred for Geno If you read any of my other posts instead of replying to my last one and skipping the other pages you must have missed in order to try to sound like smartass than you would have known I asked many times to get off the Geno topic and move on and I tried to get my point across with out telling people straight up the Geno aint gonna make it. But people just like you skipped ahead and of all other posts and come here and post w/e they feel like it. Normally I really dont care if they don't read 152 (as it is of now) pages of info cause I know a good 100 of the pages are just useless babbling about "Does Geno have more a chance then xxxx?" BUT you made and accusation with out all your facts now that is annoying.

Third when in the hell did I tell anyone the can't post GENO GENO GENO? or when did I even specifically say the admin?!? If you read instead of blabbed you would have seen I basically said I dont like people who post stuff like that, no where did I say "U CANTZ DO THAT!!!111!!" but I did say I wont care for them much ... if that is important to them, then they wont do it but if not w/e.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
ummm one thing your forgeting, is the polls 4 character votes...make your decision there, Krystal only had three...(have you read the first post on this topic?)

626key

Smash Journeyman
Not to be rude, but can we go back to fighter disscusions, maybe Hector from FE, whats his story?

Joka

Smash Journeyman
Say, I found this on a website. I heard these were some of the character suggestions in Japan. This I found dating back to March.

1.Snake (Despite the fact that he was already confirmed. Maybe this was extra support?)
2.Klonoa
3.Wind waker link
4.Link’s uncle (Strange...who is Link's uncle?)
5.Geno
6.Diddy kong
7.Deoxys
8. Sonic
9. Megaman

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
What is the website? Post link please.

Also The only "uncle" I can think of for Link is the guy from Link to the Past (The house you lived in) also the guy from Minish Cap but I dont know if he was related to you I do know he was a Swordsmith (Is that way the call it? Im drawing a blank here)

To be honest Im surprised by these Japanese Polls doesn't everyone else expect them to have a dozen Pokemon and Dragon Quest characters on the list? Not stuff like Link's uncle

Staz

Smash Lord
Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno!!

i want him in brawl....

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
I can feel it, Geno will be confirmed playable very soon!

Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno!!

Top Bottom