• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Whelp. Might as well get comfortable, there is no way I'm getting any sleep tonight :p

And that Wolf thing doesn't disconfirm him (Although his chances are looking bleaker). There was footage of a Luigi trophy being unlocked in Smash Run, even though Luigi wasn't the character he was playing as (Will try to go and find it). You can earn trophies of playable characters as simple rewards.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Why are people surprised/angry now about Wolf? After the leak, I wouldn't have expected him back.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Semi-random: I don't even mind it if Wolf is gone. Idk why, I've just never really liked his feel. He didn't feel smooth, or something, idk. I didn't feel like a bamf, which is what you'd expect based on his reputation and look. His neutral special was also bland and like.....uncool, compared to Fox's and Falco's lasers. So clunky and bleh looking.

Lucas though, is my second favorite clone after Ganondorf.
But we need a returning Star Fox character that has intangible frames in his reflector. That brings something to the table.;)

I sympathize with you though. His mobility was questioning & his recovery without any pivoting to his UpB, feels like a chore that makes us suffer our own mistakes losing stocks SD'ing. Eggperienced players cope with it, but nonetheless, he was different. I'd also bring up that his gun NeutralB was cool because I made a stage out of that once, & that his gun is unique with an active hit-box on the blade of his gun, launching foes back with the chance they get hit by the blaster itself. Here's the stage if anyone wants to see:

Yes I did this, with a lot of accessories in Brawl.

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
That model's detailing seems strangely inconsistent. Also, the plain white background is weird. And his model doesn't look like a 3DS model...I don't know if I buy that new image.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Ness looks niiiiiice. Like some claymation or something. Makes sense since most mother characters have official clay artwork

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Mii Fighters are on the starting roster(?)
Almost 40 characters in the starting roster confirmed. . .:shades:
(This roster just got more cheesy easy)

?????????????

Smash Master
Some are saying that Hideo Kojima's name was in the credits.

Looks like Squirtle is a trophy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom