• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
So is there any evidence on Dr.Mario and Dark Pitt being an actual thing? I ask because all the currently leaked videos of them are a bit shady considering that people have the ability to make things like Palutena look real before she was even announced.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
So is there any evidence on Dr.Mario and Dark Pitt being an actual thing? I ask because all the currently leaked videos of them are a bit shady considering that people have the ability to make things like Palutena look real before she was even announced.
If there are videos of Dr. Mario and Dark Pit, I haven't seen them yet (someone link me). All we have to go by are the CSS images, which are significantly easier to fake, even without an existing render.

Pakky

Smash Hero
If there are videos of Dr. Mario and Dark Pit, I haven't seen them yet (someone link me). All we have to go by are the CSS images, which are significantly easier to fake, even without an existing render.
My apologies the grammar ghosts got me, I said "all the currently leaked videos of them are a bit shady" I meant the Shulk and Bowser Jr. vidoes are a bit hard for me to believe. Luciana makes some sense as a clone but Dark Pitt and Dr. Mario are way too hard for me to believe. Also if i recall wasn't their a duck hunt trophy in Melee? If someone wanted to they could simply rip the model from that game, tubro smooth it , and touch up the maps.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I remember when I first played Melee and saw Bowser on the roster. I don't think I'll ever be so excited to see a character on a roster. Here's my most hyped newcomers:

64: :mario64::luigi64::pikachu64::yoshi64::dk64:

Melee: :bowsermelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::peachmelee::pichumelee::drmario:

Brawl::pt::olimar::ike::sonic::metaknight::rob::warioc:

Wii U/3DS::4villager::4robinm:/:4robinf::4greninja::4lucina::4pacman::rosalina:

I'd like to add that I'm very happy to see Bowser receiving so many changes. I can't stress enough how badly I want to use him. As a kid, I always whooped level 1 CPU's so I didn't think Bowser was all that bad in Melee. And then, I played against my friends haha.

Seems like fun:

64: :luigi64::pikachu64::yoshi64::jigglypuff64::link64:(only knew the big 3 and I wasn't huge on Mario himself)

Melee: :bowsermelee::peachmelee::mewtwomelee::pichumelee::ganondorfmelee:(only knew the big 3 still at this point)

Brawl: :sonic::warioc::diddy::pt::pit:(Sonic and Pit were both characters I'd played as in my childhood)

Wii U/3DS: (DHD if real) :4pacman: :4robinm::4mii: and either Jr. or :4villager:

Overall hype ranking was something like this:
:bowsermelee::sonic:Duck Hunt Dog :warioc::diddy::4pacman::luigi64: :pikachu64::yoshi64::4robinm::pt::peachmelee::mewtwomelee::4mii::4villager:/Jr:pit::jigglypuff64::link64::pichumelee::ganondorfmelee:

Ironically I wasn't that into Yoshi back when I first discovered Smash 64. I then went back and played Yoshi's Island and never looked back.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
My apologies the grammar ghosts got me, I said "all the currently leaked videos of them are a bit shady" I meant the Shulk and Bowser Jr. vidoes are a bit hard for me to believe. Luciana makes some sense as a clone but Dark Pitt and Dr. Mario are way too hard for me to believe. Also if i recall wasn't their a duck hunt trophy in Melee? If someone wanted to they could simply rip the model from that game, tubro smooth it , and touch up the maps.
There was a trophy of the ducks in Melee.

I can't recall one for the dog also. =3

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
You mad? Brawl had the best newcomers by far I felt!
Yeah, the Brawl newcomers absolutely wipes the floor with the Melee and Smash 4 newcomers, I'm still surprised at how great a newcomer roster it was.

Just look at this list:

:sonic::warioc::dedede::diddy::olimar::metaknight::pt::ike::wolf::pit::lucario::toonlink:

From a character inclusion standpoint Brawl brought in the big guns, the above characters are all big-time Nintendo stars, in some cases even video game icons. Heck, even its WTF character additions were really great, Lucas was a decent character by himself, R.O.B broke a massive barrier by being the first non-video game character, and no matter what character Sakurai will pull out of his hat in the future he'll never get any character as unexpected as Solid Snake in again, that was so otherworldly, especially since he was the first 3rd party, nobody in the world saw that coming I'm sure.

This isn't to say I dislike the Smash 4 or even the Melee newcomers, the latter did bring in Bowser, Ganondorf, Zelda, Peach and Marth after all and I like the movesets of some of the Smash 4 newcomers, but I feel like Brawl mostly cleaned the slate for important additions, the only Nintendo ones that were left were Ridley, K. Rool/Dixie and Little Mac imo, with Mega Man of course being the most ideal 3rd party next to Sonic. No matter what Smash 4 did it'd never have as great newcomers as Brawl as far as I can see it, though I do wish it had gotten a little closer by at least including K. Rool, Ridley and Mewtwo.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Since everyone's posting it, I don't see why not:

64: :mario64::pikachu64::dk64::yoshi64::link64: (I very rarely knew anyone outside of the Mario/Zelda/Pokemon series at that time)

Melee: :bowsermelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee: (I ended up maining Marth and my nephew mained Sheik. Good times that was. I still remember ****ting my pants in excitement upon getting Mewtwo)

Brawl: :charizard::diddy::lucario::sonic::wolf:

Wii U/3DS: :4lucina::4megaman::4littlemac::4greninja: Bowser Jr (I don't care if Lucina is a clone, I'm happy my girl made it in the game)

Burruni

Smash Hero
Not gona go fro top 5's, just the full list of newcomers in each title I was really excited for.

64: :jigglypuff64::kirby64::luigi64::pikachu64::yoshi64:
Melee: :bowsermelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::gawmelee:
Brawl::pt:as a whole,:dedede:,:warioc:,:olimar:,:sonic:,:toonlink:
Sm4sh::4megaman::4palutena::4robinm:/:4robinf::rosalina:. :substitute: for the Bowser Jr. shown. The Shulk was a MAJOR disappointment so far as we've only seen him as really Marthy.

Once again, with the stress of the uniqueness of the newcomers, which can easily be justified in explaination for everyone but Lucina who is a clone by design.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Smash 64: :link64::dk64: :pikachu64:
Melee: :sheikmelee::younglinkmelee::ganondorfmelee::mewtwomelee: :icsmelee: I really liked Zelda when melee came out, also Ice climbers seemed dope
Brawl: :olimar::wario::ike::pt: I loved Fire emblem and Pikmin, and PT was a dope idea
Smash 4: :4robinm: :rosalina: Robin because FE and Rosa because puppeteer. I'm not dissapointed in anyone else, but not over hyped for anyone specific, just all of them as whole on a notch below Robin

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
You know, I wasn't really a huge fan of Brawl's new comers. Pokemon Trainer's reveal in particular was an eye roll moment for me since I just don't care about the franchise and felt like they were sneaking 3 more reps in.

Liking what I'm seeing from Smash 4 more. To each their own, obviously.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Hmmm so Japanese Direct tomorrow, question is do we get a newcomer trailer in a non international Direct, I really want there to be one, but I still have my doubts about that because as far as characters go Sakurai continues to be secretive as hell. I know there's more of the roster to officially unveil, and more of the roster than in the leak at this point, so there's still so much I wanna see in terms of the new Smash prior to its release, but it still feels like we know so little right now despite all of the info we have gotten. I want to see just what else Sakurai has to officially show us, this week has been really disappointing PoTD wise, so I'm hoping it'll end with a bang!

Also just wondering, but what if hypothetically the leak was to get deconfirmed by a PoTD or something along those lines? I'm really curious as to how fast this place would rip itself apart lol...

Morbi

Scavenger
Hmmm so Japanese Direct tomorrow, question is do we get a newcomer trailer in a non international Direct, I really want there to be one, but I still have my doubts about that because as far as characters go Sakurai continues to be secretive as hell. I know there's more of the roster to officially unveil, and more of the roster than in the leak at this point, so there's still so much I wanna see in terms of the new Smash prior to its release, but it still feels like we know so little right now despite all of the info we have gotten. I want to see just what else Sakurai has to officially show us, this week has been really disappointing PoTD wise, so I'm hoping it'll end with a bang!

Also just wondering, but what if hypothetically the leak was to get deconfirmed by a PoTD or something along those lines? I'm really curious as to how fast this place would rip itself apart lol...
Perhaps a veteran reveal is in order? :troll:

It would be interesting to see that happen as there are only a couple of non-believers left, myself included.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Seems like fun:

64: :luigi64::pikachu64::yoshi64::jigglypuff64::link64:(only knew the big 3 and I wasn't huge on Mario himself)

Melee: :bowsermelee::peachmelee::mewtwomelee::pichumelee::ganondorfmelee:(only knew the big 3 still at this point)

Brawl: :sonic::warioc::diddy::pt::pit:(Sonic and Pit were both characters I'd played as in my childhood)

Wii U/3DS: (DHD if real) :4pacman: :4robinm::4mii: and either Jr. or :4villager:

Overall hype ranking was something like this:
:bowsermelee::sonic:Duck Hunt Dog :warioc::diddy::4pacman::luigi64: :pikachu64::yoshi64::4robinm::pt::peachmelee::mewtwomelee::4mii::4villager:/Jr:pit::jigglypuff64::link64::pichumelee::ganondorfmelee:

Ironically I wasn't that into Yoshi back when I first discovered Smash 64. I then went back and played Yoshi's Island and never looked back.
I was a huge Mario fan-boy as a kid. I never touched any other franchise outside of Mario and Donkey Kong other than Pokémon Red. I had no idea who Link or Samus was back when I first got Smash 64.
Perhaps a veteran reveal is in order? :troll:

It would be interesting to see that happen as there are only a couple of non-believers left, myself included.
Please, I'm begging you to be right again! :rolleyes:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Sure, I'll join in with the hype stuff.
64: :luigi64: because Luigi, :samus64: because I really liked Metroid, :foxmelee: because I really like Star Fox and :falcon64: because I'm apparently one of the few people who really likes F-Zero. Also Falcon Punch.
Melee: :bowsermelee: because cool villain in general, :marthmelee: introduced a new franchise to the west that would later become one of my favorites and :mewtwomelee: because Mewtwo. I actually still remember that glorious moment when I unlocked it without being spoiled of its existence just after randomly playing the game for quite a while. (;n;)
Brawl: :dedede: who would become my main, :warioc: because Wario enough said, :diddy: cause DKC, :ike: is Ike enough said, :rob: I like because reasons, :olimar: because Pikmin, :snake: is the ultimate unexpected character (;n;), :wolf: is one of my favorite sort-of villains (;n;), and :sonic: requires no explanation.
Sm4sh: :4bowser: deserves mention despite not being a newcomer for being buffed A LOT, :4greninja: was unexpected and looks like they could be fun, :4lucina: and :4robinf: are awesome for being in at all but :4robinf: especially for the magic playstyle, :4megaman: is one of my favorite franchises and him being in is AWESOME, :4pacman: because reasons I'm feeling lazy and :4wiifit: I've warmed up to recently and I'm actually considering giving them a go in case they become one of my mains. I guess :substitute:(Shulk) because Xenoblade is one of my favorite games ever and :substitute:(jr) despite the oversaturation of Mario characters because... well, not Jr himself but more for Morton and Roy.

CoolEric258

Smash Cadet
Brawl::diddy::lucario::metaknight::pt::sonic::toonlink::wario:
These were the ones I was most excited for. Diddy since I was really into DKC on the Virtual Console. Lucario and PKMN Trainer because I was getting into Pokemon at that time after skipping Gen 3. Meta Knight...well, he looked epic, despite never playing a Kirby game at that time. Sonic because I played Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders endlessly as a kid. Toon Link because Phantom Hourglass was my first Zelda game. Wario because he's one of those characters that is so weird, but lovable. (Even though I hate Waluigi).

Smash 4::4greninja::4littlemac::4megaman::4mii::4pacman::rosalina::4wiifit:
Greninja was my starter for Pokemon Y, and I adore his design! Little Mac because Punch-Out Wii was extremely addicting. Mega Man and Pac-Man because I'm a fan of both characters, and they seem super cool. Miis because I always had a big soft spot for those guys. Rosalina since Mario Galaxy is tied with Crash Bandicoot 3 as my favorite 3D platformer, and possibly my favorite Mario game, as well as being a huge fan of the character and her backstory. Wii Fit Trainer because it is so bizarre and silly I have to love it.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Time for the crazy theory of the day!

You know what this is? It's today's PotD It's like the fourth friggin menu in a row Sakurai's been posting. Most of these going alongside the information of the leaked pictures of the menus.

What's so special about this one?

Look at the sub-menus.

E.S.H.O.P. E-Shop. This is the same kind of thing that Kirby games are FAMOUS for doing in their level names. Who is the big father for Kirby? Masahiro friggin Sakurai.

E-Shop. E-Shop "leak" that confirmed SOMEONE for Sm4sh. Who? :wario: This glorious pile of fat. You know who Japan friggin loves? :warioc: This greed king.

You know what else Japan loves? Rhythm Heaven games. You know what crew made the Rhythm Heaven games? The same ones who make Warioware.

Japanese, 3DS-specific direct coming out tomorrow, right at the end of August. Nintendo's directs only come on even numbered months, as far as I have knowledge of. This is basically the last August week-date. What happens in like 2 weeks? Sm4sh 4 3DS in Japan.

COULD IT BE?! HAS THE DAY COME?! Wario and a Rhythm Heaven character confirmed. Throws the leak that people clung to like the gospel (edit:) LESS SOLID AT LEAST. Hype and speculation raise to an all-time high because what seemed so true is proven false.

TL;DR:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm3DY2aS_kk

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Come on, Sakurai. Time to play a card in your deck of tricks.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

You know what this is? It's today's PotD It's like the fourth friggin menu in a row Sakurai's been posting. Most of these going alongside the information of the leaked pictures of the menus.

Look at the sub-menus.

E.S.H.O.P. E-Shop. This is the same kind of thing that Kirby games are FAMOUS for doing in their level names. Who is the big father for Kirby? Masahiro friggin Sakurai.

E-Shop. E-Shop "leak" that confirmed SOMEONE for Sm4sh. Who? :wario: This glorious pile of fat. You know who Japan friggin loves? :warioc: This greed king.

You know what else Japan loves? Rhythm Heaven games. You know what crew made the Rhythm Heaven games? The same ones who make Warioware.

Japanese, 3DS-specific direct coming out tomorrow, right at the end of August. Nintendo's directs only come on even numbered months, as far as I have knowledge of. This is basically the last August week-date. What happens in like 2 weeks? Sm4sh 4 3DS in Japan.

COULD IT BE?! HAS THE DAY COME?! Wario and a Rhythm Heaven character confirmed. Throws the leak that people clung to like the gospel false. Hype and speculation raise to an all-time high because what seemed so true is proven false.

TL;DR:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

IT'S SHOWTIME!

While I think that theory is a stretch, that ESHOP observation is rather interesting, especially since this is from the same director as the Kirby games. Perhaps this is a hint towards customizable content being DLC? I think that would be an easy thing to make DLC, much more so than characters.

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970

Look at the sub-menus.

COULD IT BE?! HAS THE DAY COME?! Wario and a Rhythm Heaven character confirmed. Throws the leak that people clung to like the gospel false. Hype and speculation raise to an all-time high because what seemed so true is proven false.

TL;DR:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

IT'S SHOWTIME!

How on earth would that prove the leak false? All it would prove is that isnt isn't the final roster, something that I'm pretty sure the leaker himself said. :p

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
How on earth would that prove the leak false? All it would prove is that isnt isn't the final roster, something that I'm pretty sure the leaker himself said. :p
It doesn't matter whether the leaker said it or not, we know its not because All-Star is still locked. I personally would bet on this being a pre-E3 build never meant to go public, so it contains unfinished Ganondorf and Shulk, and it doesn't have the full roster either.

Burruni

Smash Hero
While I think that theory is a stretch, that ESHOP observation is rather interesting, especially since this is from the same director as the Kirby games. Perhaps this is a hint towards customizable content being DLC? I think that would be an easy thing to make DLC, much more so than characters.
False. I respect you as the level head and habitual voice of reason for these boards.

However, I will say this: It's only a stretch if it doesn't come true.

Is it likely I'm gonna be proven wrong? Who knows! That's the wonderful part of speculation and weird theories based on abstract reasoning that doesn't exactly make sense.

I just want my Rhythm Heaven character. I'll accept Chorus Kids or Marshal at this point with open arms.

If it's C.K., I can hope Icies aren't cut.

If it's Marshal, I was right on supporting him.

Either way, things can open up again about the reaches of the roster.

Am I reaching? Yes. But if man never attempted to reach beyond the reasonable borders of his domain, civilization as we know it would not be what it is. This drill will be the drill that pierces the heavens!

To summarize: I called it a crazy theory for a reason.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Oh wynaut.

SSB64: I played this game after Brawl so it wouldn't really hype me that much. That saying, if I did play it first, I'd probably only be hyped for :mario64:
Melee: :peachmelee::bowsermelee::pichumelee:
Brawl: :wario::diddy::pt:
Smash 4::rosalina::4palutena::4wiifit::4villager::4lucina::4greninja::4robinm:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
However, I will say this: It's only a stretch if it doesn't come true.

Is it likely I'm gonna be proven wrong? Who knows! That's the wonderful part of speculation and weird theories based on abstract reasoning that doesn't exactly make sense.

I just want my Rhythm Heaven character. I'll accept Chorus Kids or Marshal at this point with open arms.

If it's C.K., I can hope Icies aren't cut.

If it's Marshal, I was right on supporting him.

Either way, things can open up again about the reaches of the roster.

Am I reaching? Yes. But if man never attempted to reach beyond the reasonable borders of his domain, civilization as we know it would not be what it is. This drill will be the drill that pierces the heavens!
That is correct. I'm simply stating that your theory ties together a lot of things with very little relation to each other in hopes of showing what the next reveal may be. I believe that makes it unlikely to be an indication of what may be revealed; however, it is not impossible for the next reveal to be what you predicted. It would be foolish to completely rule out a possibility like that, no matter how likely or unlikely it may appear.

Last edited:

CoolEric258

Smash Cadet

Look at the sub-menus.

COULD IT BE?! HAS THE DAY COME?! Wario and a Rhythm Heaven character confirmed. Throws the leak that people clung to like the gospel (edit:) LESS SOLID AT LEAST. Hype and speculation raise to an all-time high because what seemed so true is proven false.

TL;DR:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Burruni

Smash Hero
Y'know who else we called crazy? Morbid with their Dark Pit praise that got scatted on every page of this thread for like a month.

SOMETIMES. CRAZY WORKS. I'm seriously just wanting a Rhythm Heaven character and I'm growing a bit impatient. If I can attach a banana peel to a toaster to make a bomb, I'm gonna MacGyver up a theory that can get my Musical Madness satisfied.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Y'know who else we called crazy? Morbid with their Dark Pit praise that got scatted on every page of this thread for like a month.

SOMETIMES. CRAZY WORKS. I'm seriously just wanting a Rhythm Heaven character and I'm growing a bit impatient. If I can attach a banana peel to a toaster to make a bomb, I'm gonna MacGyver up a theory that can get my Musical Madness satisfied.
So, my theory on Paper Mario being teased as own series just might work?

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

Perhaps crazy isn't quite the right word, but what you're saying is very true. Not everything happens as we expect it will, and many possibilities once dismissed entirely as extremely unlikely or outright impossible actually became a reality. Perhaps the most notable examples of this are Robin and Lucina, two characters deemed as very unlikely/impossible due to the existence of Chrom and the "absolute" Gematsu leak. Despite how unlikely they seemed, to the point where supporters who believed the two had even a small chance were said to be in "denial," they became playable, leaving Chrom as a Final Smash and leaving the Gematsu leak mortally wounded.

I believe that the important thing to learn from this is that we simply can't dismiss something as a possibility just because it seems unlikely. As long as it is within the realm of possibility, it's worth considering.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Perhaps crazy isn't quite the right word, but what you're saying is very true. Not everything happens as we expect it will, and many possibilities once dismissed entirely as extremely unlikely or outright impossible actually became a reality. Perhaps the most notable examples of this are Robin and Lucina, two characters deemed as very unlikely/impossible due to the existence of Chrom and the "absolute" Gematsu leak. Despite how unlikely they seemed, to the point where supporters who believed the two had even a small chance were said to be in "denial," they became playable, leaving Chrom as a Final Smash and leaving the Gematsu leak mortally wounded.

I believe that the important thing to learn from this is that we simply can't dismiss something as a possibility just because it seems unlikely. As long as it is within the realm of possibility, it's worth considering.
Exactly. With leaks, one thing appearing that isn't in a leak raises suspicions (:rosalina: to Gematsu). That's what a Rhythm Heaven rep can do. If ANY awaiting-confirmation veteran is shown with different art, Icies return, Dr. Mario or Dark Pit are confirmed for costumes or Duck Hunt as an Assist Trophy, it's :4robinm::4lucina::4robinf: ALL over again.

I'm not praying for a full burst of the leak. I just want something that can get my foot in the door better. :lucas: has lost his Mother, Twin Brother, and (almost) his entire village. For the love of god, don't take him away from his friends (that beat the crap out of each other). Like.. with how really different he and Wolf were from their "origins", it just feels so wrong to see Doctor solo again.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Most hype Smash newcomers... interesting, this list actually requires me to contemplate.

Smash 64: :link64::jigglypuff64::fox64::samus64::luigi64:
Melee: :ganondorfmelee::zeldamelee:/:sheikmelee::mewtwomelee::falcomelee::younglinkmelee: (:bowsermelee::peachmelee::drmario::pichumelee::marthmelee::roymelee:)
Brawl: :wolf::toonlink::pt:
Smash 4: :4robinf::4lucina::4littlemac:
You must really like Melee :awesome:

Anyways guys i just got here, and apparently there's going to be a direct tomorrow, but only for Japan, so do you think they might announce a newcomer?

Morbi

Scavenger

Essentially, if you are willing to forgo your preconceived notions of what is and is not likely when new evidence arises, even if the evidence is circumstantial, you will be a better speculator.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Soooo... can i still support Masked Man for Smash? Embarrass

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I still say the leak is a way outdated build NoA had just so they could send it to ESRB.

Morbi

Scavenger
I still say the leak is a way outdated build NoA had just so they could send it to ESRB.
I agree with this sentiment, I doubt the leak's validity; however, if it is real, it is certainly outdated. Shulk would not be a Marth clone from any perspective other than Marth as the base for Shulk's model/move-set.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000

Look at the sub-menus.

TL;DR:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

IT'S SHOWTIME!

So your logic goes like this:
1. There have been lots of menus lately.
2. The menus spell "eshop"
3. Wario was shown in n eshop "leak".
4. Wario confirmed (again).
5. The same people who make Warioware make rhythm heaven.
6. Rhythm heaven rep confirmed?
This seems more like grasping at straws then a theory. It would be like if I said we are getting Bandana Dee because of the Mii Meta Knight picture.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I agree there's room for it to be fake, but honestly i've been watching that video over and over and i just don't see why is Shulk a Marth clone, only his recovery seems similar, but a lot of his tilts ans Smashes have different animations and way more reach, not to mention he only draws his sword for each attack, but while he is not attacking he doesn't even have the Monado out.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Best newcomers ever Tiers?

I'll just keep it simple, cause there's onoy TWO total characters that literally both sealed the deal into getting the games they're in. It's also extremely unfortunate I never got to play as both of them in the same game, but alas.

Diddy and Mewtwo literally sold me Brawl and Melee. I was in total disbelief when I discovered Mewtwo was in Melee. I didn't follow any speculation of Melee, as I discovered the full list of characters (including newcomers) before the game came out. At least, in Europe. The list was Japanese, so I guess I incidently spoiled myself the whole roster. At that point, Smash 64 was the game friends and I where always playing. So many laughs we had playing it, and THEN discovering Mewtwo was in it: awesome moment. Started saving for a GCN immediately.

When Diddy was revealed for Brawl, I literally screamed like a little girl. There's still a post on the DKVine forums with my reaction somewhere :laugh: :smirk: . No really, this was easily one of my best Smash memories.

Funny fact: Both of these character's inclusions made me care a lot less about the absence of the other. Even though I was SERIOUSLY bothered by Diddy's exclusion from Melee, and Mewtwo's cut from Brawl.

3rd comes Ike btw. Ike is also all kinds of awesome. 4th is probably Ganondorf in Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom