• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

D

Deleted member

Roy was given new samples by Jun Fukuyama. Fox and Falco also were given new voice clips as well.

I think it's more likely than not.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Question: Do you think wolf will have the same brawl voice clips or new voice clips?
It could really go either way, but most likely yes because I doubt they would leave his voice unchanged when Fox and Falco got new voice clips altogether.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
wobbling......gives me nightmares

You should've seen Meta Knight in Brawl

The bird is the best

Young Link could return just with a unique moveset(Like his Final Smash could be Fierce Deity,side B could be the Goron Mask
Wobbling and the infinite chain grab wouldn't be a thing in Sm4sh due to the way they handled grabs so ICies wouldn't be broken...most likely. I'm well aware of how MK was in Brawl and he didn't really interest me, plus Wolf and pretty much everyone else in that game can realistically gimp people. Bird is good but inconsistent As for Young Link getting a new move set, they could do that but then they could do the same thing for Ganon and that hasn't happened yet.

Also, not directed at you but in regards to the Krystal question going around, I'd love to have Krystal in Sm4sh. She's my most wanted newcomer and my username is 50% based off her name.

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
Question: Do you think wolf will have the same brawl voice clips or new voice clips?
Most likely new becuase Fox and Falco got new voices
I especially see them bringing in Wolfs voice actor in Zero to record lines for Smash.
Wolf has his British 64 voice apparently

Also,we need a new"ENTERING THE BATTLE VOICE"

Like,Can't let you do that,Mario or Falcon or Fox

Better yet,make it victory pose for when Wolf beats Fox(Flaco gets a different one)

Also,I found this on Reddit:https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2ejw5k/what_wolf_represented_to_me/ck0bwj4

It's an idea for Wolf's reveal trailer

Also,let's get TheRealGentlefox to voice Wolf(he can't possibly fail;not hating on:foxmelee:tho)

Also,#shoutouts to Green_Pencil for his idea and Green Pencil

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Lol @ Magnemite being more popular than Chrom in Japan: http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/13/japantopdlcpt2/

Also I hope Wolf makes it. It was criminal to cut him.

I also hope King K. Rool (who has had a resurgence in popularity after like 6 or 7 years of being ignored by Nintendo), Dixie Kong, Isaac, Paper Mario, and Squirtle should be in Smash 4. But of these, I feel Wolf is the most likely.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Lol @ Magnemite being more popular than Chrom in Japan: http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/09/13/japantopdlcpt2/

Also I hope Wolf makes it. It was criminal to cut him.

I also hope King K. Rool (who has had a resurgence in popularity after like 6 or 7 years of being ignored by Nintendo), Dixie Kong, Isaac, Paper Mario, and Squirtle should be in Smash 4. But of these, I feel Wolf is the most likely.
Cloud more popular than Isaac? Ouch i didn't know he was that unpopular in Japan.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Wait... Do you're talking about the Final Fantasy guy with the freaking big sword? Wow xDU
Yeah, that cloud. Well, good thing wolf is second, with that popularity Sakurai can't ignore him. Kinda surprising pichu isn't in there at all. I thought he was popular in Japan

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Yeah, that cloud. Well, good thing wolf is second, with that popularity Sakurai can't ignore him. Kinda surprising pichu isn't in there at all. I thought he was popular in Japan
He's #20, Pushdustin forgot to put him there.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Prepare for the army of every Young Link supporter! All 24 of us...
Who thinks Wolf AND Krystal should be in Smash?
Me. Including both would be able to avoid any sort of backlash/hate to any one side if they both were added in together, hopefully at the same time.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Now that Nintendo has a new president, can we finally get a Nintendo direct?

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Tatsumi Kimishima? Never heard of him. Hopefully he will be as good as Iwata was.

No, he's obviously talking about Lakitu's cloud. :troll:
I haven't heard of him either but he's got some big shoes to fill.

Cloud confirmed for SSB4. :troll:
image.jpg

MainJPW

M.T.A
I know it's gonna take a while to get used to Tatsumi now that Iwata's gone, but let's give him a chance.
I don't know why anyone wouldn't give him a chance quite frankly, Tatsumi's been apart of Nintendo for a long time so he knows what he's doing.

Plus, he seems like a really nice guy.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I don't know why anyone wouldn't give him a chance quite frankly, Tatsumi's been apart of Nintendo for a long time so he knows what he's doing.

Plus, he seems like a really nice guy.
I fully welcome him with open arms myself. I'm just saying that I can see why some people won't like the change.

And yeah, he's a really nice guy from what I've seen.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
While a Nintendo direct would be cool, we don´t need one for the DLC characters.
I assume somewhere close to the end of september we will get an announcment from Sakurai via Twitter, saying there will be a Smash special stream/ video on the 3rd Oct.
Same we had with Roy, Lucas and Ryu.

Still. I starve for some Directs :(

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
While a Nintendo direct would be cool, we don´t need one for the DLC characters.
I assume somewhere close to the end of september we will get an announcment from Sakurai via Twitter, saying there will be a Smash special stream/ video on the 3rd Oct.
Same we had with Roy, Lucas and Ryu.

Still. I starve for some Directs :(
Or they could put it in a direct with new game news. That's the best option imo.

Top Bottom