• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Don't know if this has been linked here yet, but just incase, here's a poll. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KvwUt3gUFNH1zYtU2xh9qdXYhMF1C7ZLibm0uIX3BMQ/viewform You can go with two Veterans & two Newcomers, or four Newcomers. Give Wolf your energy support!

As for this maintenance thing, has it happened yet? I forgot about the times, and I, unfortunately yet expectedly, haven't heard any news. Also, is there anything else PAC related going on or did that end too? I'm not well informed, haha.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Hey guys I found a new po- DANG IT DAVIDEOS

http://t.co/PKi1VrZ177

Edit: Hey guys look at what I've found in the Newcomers list!

I can't even xd

Edit 2: @DAVideod Never heard of PAC but for PAX it ended with no Smash, or even Nintendo news. Though we get two new "leves" showcased in Star Fox Zero, the Zoness leve and the Titania leve. The VA is still Japanese (and Fox sounds weird as f*ck) but yeah. That's it for PAX stuff.

There's also a Peppy costume found in Mario Maker, but apparently no Wolf yet. :[

The Maintenance thing is what people inspected for an update, which happens around 5 hours from now.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Keep in mind on the Newcomer's lists that characters are there multiple times (about 10 or so times for King K. Rool) via misspellings and alternate spellings. I know Push will take these into account, hopefully. Also, it feels good seeing Wolf the most requested, shortly ahead of Snake. In fact, 2 Vets and 2 News has a majority lead over 4 News. Likely for Wolf, with Snake as the obvious second choice for most.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, about the poll, it is good to see that Wolf is the most wanted veteran Then again, why did some people list him as a newcomer? I mean, what the heck?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Well, about the poll, it is good to see that Wolf is the most wanted veteran Then again, why did some people list him as a newcomer? I mean, what the heck?
Easy, some of the votes are from the Mirror World, K.Rool's a vet there, and Wolf's a newcomer, this makes perfect sense.

(Being honest, I have no clue)

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
3 hours to go now. I´m gona watch a movie (or 2) and when I come back, there better be Wolf in SMash 4.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
At the request of @ dangeraaron10 dangeraaron10 , I'm reposting my observations on the nature of Smash speculation here. Maybe I'm right? :troll:

We're all so desperate that we're clinging to anything that could potentially show a date.

"Sakurai created Kirby. Kirby eats a lot, so he must be full all the time, and he is round, like the moon. The next full moon is September 27. That's the day that the Smart 1 satellite was launched into space. September is also the month that the Soviet Union sent a dog called Liza into space. Dogs are the descendants of wolves. #WolfConfirmed"
Also my favorite Wolf meme, since we're having a throwback monday:

There's even merch of it

Last edited:

PurpleSoda

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KingQuagsire101
GUYS GUYS,THE NEW 3DS WITH BASEPLATES IS COMING TO MURICA'
At least I would still have Brawl/Project M to play as him.
Project MU

Now with Snake,Wolf,Ivysaur,and Squirtle

Play with your favorite cut characters IN HD!!!!!!

We have released are OWN CLONES!!!!!!
Leon:a Wolf semi-clone
Gold Classic Pit:The New Pichu

Ganondorf now has a King Hartanian alternate costume!!!!

Wolf now has a Fox inspired alternate costume,like Fox's Wolf cosplay(Good ol' Melee/Brawl Blue)

Little Mac's Side-B now automatically goes off the stage

Dark Pit now has Pit's Brawl Moveset+Power of Flight

Young Link returns BETTER THAN EVER!!!
HE NOW USES MASKS!!!

Mewtwo is now heavier

Greninja was nerfed

Releasing 20XX

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!!!

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
GUYS GUYS,THE NEW 3DS WITH BASEPLATES IS COMING TO MURICA'

Project MU

Now with Snake,Wolf,Ivysaur,and Squirtle

Play with your favorite cut characters IN HD!!!!!!

We have released are OWN CLONES!!!!!!
Leon:a Wolf semi-clone
Gold Classic Pit:The New Pichu

Ganondorf now has a King Hartanian alternate costume!!!!

Wolf now has a Fox inspired alternate costume,like Fox's Wolf cosplay(Good ol' Melee/Brawl Blue)

Little Mac's Side-B now automatically goes off the stage

Dark Pit now has Pit's Brawl Moveset+Power of Flight

Young Link returns BETTER THAN EVER!!!
HE NOW USES MASKS!!!

Mewtwo is now heavier

Greninja was nerfed

Releasing 20XX

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!!!
Why must everyone hate Pichu and Young Link?

Oh right. Wolf won't let Sakuri let them return over him.

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Lol we already have toon link and I have a feeling that Sakurai is going to make pichu self harm himself again.
Because differences are impossible. Why can't these two get "The Roy Treatment"? Seriously, I love these two characters, and they have potential to be Semi-clones (Also, Pichu actually has a chance of being DLC because Japan).

Speaking of de-cloning, do any of you want Wolf to have different specials in Smash 4?

Last edited:

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
Because differences are impossible. Why can't these two get "The Roy Treatment"? Seriously, I love these two characters, and they have potential to be Semi-clones (Also, Pichu actually has a chance of being DLC because Japan).

Speaking of de-cloning, do any of you want Wolf to have different specials in Smash 4?
I would like for wolf to have a different side b. Wasn't a big fan of it. Idk you guys think. Blaser should have more range or power. The reason I don't want young link is because we already have roy and lucas 2 semi clones. Wolf plays entirely different from fox and falco

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

Because it's unnecessary, at the very least Roy is a different character unlike young link who is just another link, and pichu...well...he's pichu

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Pichu was funny at least. And cute. Young Link is pointless since Toon is his spiritual successor. As for special changes, make his blaster either rapid fire and cause no flinching or make it weaker but able to be fired faster especially in the air. Oh and get rid of the bayonet. Make his side special go perfectly horizontal and have a hitbox in the middle rather than the end. Give his up special fire effects and either make his down special stall his falls in the air or make him kick it out.

Oh wait...

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Because it's unnecessary, at the very least Roy is a different character unlike young link who is just another link, and pichu...well...he's pichu
Just because they're younger counter-parts to the characters they're a clone of doesn't eliminate the fact that Pichu and Young Link have potential for being Semi-clones (Toon Link's existence might give Sakuri a reason to declone Yl). This is starting to go off topic, so I'll stop here.
Edit: How did auto-correct read stop as start?

Last edited:

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
OMFG WTF. NOTHING WAS UPDATED JUST A MAINTENANCE. YOU FOOLS GOT ME HYPED FOR NO REAL REASON. NOW I HAVE TO CANCEL THE PARTY. GOD DAMNIT

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
GUYS, LOOK WHAT THIS HAS DONE TO US. We need an announcement VERY soon or else we'll literally go crazy XD on another note, if Wolf gets announced, what character would you guys be rooting for?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
GUYS, LOOK WHAT THIS HAS DONE TO US. We need an announcement VERY soon or else we'll literally go crazy XD on another note, if Wolf gets announced, what character would you guys be rooting for?
Another character, you mean? K. Rool, of course.

And yeah, we're in a state of cabin fever here! We're basically dying for news. Hopefully, we'll get some just before we die, or at least go crazy and end up in some mental hospital.

themasterofcircuits

Smash Journeyman
NNID
professorfargo
Did nothing happen?! What has this turned me into? I already have enough stress with school and work already I can't afford to be stressed about Wolf. Halp! D:

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, after Wolf, the other characters do not matter too much for me. Recently, I have had the desire for Young Link. I have been practicing my Link quite a bit.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
On another note, if Wolf gets announced, what character would you guys be rooting for?
Well, should Sakurai finally ****ing reveal Wolf already, everyone on my most wanted list would move up a slot. So I'd start supporting the next Top 3, being Krystal, Snake, and Sceptile.

Also, so nothing happened? Nintendo has missed all these prime opportunities to deliver so badly it's depressing. I'm sure they know that the Mii Costumes in the latest "Early August" update weren't enough, so hopefully they won't make us wait even more for characters. After all, the Smash community is literally starved for news.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, should Sakurai finally ****ing reveal Wolf already, everyone on my most wanted list would move up a slot. So I'd start supporting the next Top 3, being Krystal, Snake, and Sceptile.

Also, so nothing happened? Nintendo has missed all these prime opportunities to deliver so badly it's depressing. I'm sure they know that the Mii Costumes in the latest "Early August" update weren't enough, so hopefully they won't make us wait even more for characters. After all, the Smash community is literally starved for news.
Maybe it has to do with Iwata's passing maybe? Perhaps that is a factor in the delay of news?

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Starting to get a little hectic in here. Okay people, just take a few deeeeep breaths.......

I guess characters like Paper Mario and Krystal, but deep down inside I wouldn't really care who shows up after Wolf, just as long as Wolf is there.

Morbi

Scavenger
Starting to get a little hectic in here. Okay people, just take a few deeeeep breaths.......

I guess characters like Paper Mario and Krystal, but deep down inside I wouldn't really care who shows up after Wolf, just as long as Wolf is there.
I have no idea why Wolf fans are concerned. Everybody who does not support Wolf seems to believe that he is guaranteed. Regardless, if they reveal Wolf it will probably be around Star Fox Zero.

Top Bottom