• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
They come out before you even press the button. In fact, when you pick Luigi, there isn't even a match, it just takes you to the victory screen with Luigi as the winner.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Really do feel like the hype train is just straggling at this point in time,and we keep trying our best to keep it going.
This is a pretty accurate representation.No points for guessing what represents us.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Really do feel like the hype train is just straggling at this point in time,and we keep trying our best to keep it going.
This is a pretty accurate representation.No points for guessing what represents us.
Yeah, I know what you mean. And this is music I am hearing (especially the beginning)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
They come out before you even press the button. In fact, when you pick Luigi, there isn't even a match, it just takes you to the victory screen with Luigi as the winner.
In other words, Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Well, that Etika is really delusional enough to believe every single word that Cupcake says.

He's the guy who publicly announced that he thinks Shovel Knight is more likely than K Rool. What can I say?

Also why am I getting tagged and quoted in threads I rarely or never contribute to on this lol. I'm just giving a visual explanation of what that Twitter comment said.

Patch 1.2.0:
All of Luigi's moves come out one frame earlier
/end of changelist
1.1.1*

Also, Luigi new has Melee Marth grab range.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Etika talked about that

We are happy to announce that Dark Pichu will release this fall with Pokéfloats 2
I would LOVE to have a Pokéfloats 2!
Wallace and Gromit now where's my trophy?:p

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
WOLF'S FANS. In a month, the ballot will be closed, in this time we must overcome the other popular votes such as king k. Rool, shantae, shovel knight, ice climbers, issac, and sora. Copy and paste your reasons and spam vote for wolf. WE MUST OVER COME.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
WOLF'S FANS. In a month, the ballot will be closed, in this time we must overcome the other popular votes such as king k. Rool, shantae, shovel knight, ice climbers, issac, and sora. Copy and paste your reasons and spam vote for wolf. WE MUST OVER COME.
But who of the ballot will get in

Might focus mostly on top 10s for roster picks

Oh by the way

Don't buy it we got a new leak

Its photos of a new mode with bosses fightable and playable

But i think its the same guy that did te 64 classic mode leak

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
But who of the ballot will get in

Might focus mostly on top 10s for roster picks

Oh by the way

Don't buy it we got a new leak

Its photos of a new mode with bosses fightable and playable

But i think its the same guy that did te 64 classic mode leak
Are you bad with Marth? Because your spacing is terrible! (Get it?)
Also, can I have a link to this "Super-duper ligit leak"?

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
The Ice Climbers, because they are held back by technical limitations.
Or Shovel Knight, because he's the only one who sucks.
Or King K. rool, because he's the only one with a chance of getting in (I think).
I was talking about Sora because who the **** voted for Sora? Am I missing something here??

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
By the way, WHEN exactly is the maintenance? I heared so many different times zZz
(I live in europe)

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
By the way, WHEN exactly is the maintenance? I heared so many different times zZz
(I live in europe)
From Monday, August 31, 2015 6:00 PM
- Monday, August 31, 2015 7:00 PM Pacific Time

During the maintenance window, the following services may be unavailable.

• Wii U
    • - Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
From Monday, August 31, 2015 5:00 PM
- Monday, August 31, 2015 6:00 PM Pacific Time

• Nintendo 3DS
    • - Online Play, Rankings, etc. for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
From Monday, August 31, 2015 4:00 PM
- Monday, August 31, 2015 5:00 PM Pacific Time

So for us in the CET/CEST timezones, I believe it will be 2:00 AM-3:00 AM/3:00-4:00 AM Depending on daylight savings, tomorrow for Wii U, and 1:00 AM-2:00 AM/2:00-3:00 AM (depending on daylight savings) tomorrow morning for 3DS. Hope that helps. I'm pretty sure it's the 2-3 and 1-2 but I'm very bad with the whole daylight savings thingy so I'm not exactly sure?
Edit: Pretty sure it's the CEST times now, since it's savings time over here. so 2-3 and 1-2 are probably what it is.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Since Iwata passed away we have less and less news. And they probably -would do fun of him- if they do a Direct without him.
I don't think doing a direct without him would be making fun of him, also remember that Iwata wasn't in every direct. They should do a tribute to him in the next direct. The show must go on after all.

Logo12

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure someone found a picture of all the costumes currently on the wiki in numerical order. Fox is 92 I believe, so Falco should be 94.
I don't think that actually is reliable. So far I've found no source that indicates Fox even being in 92. Also it said Wario is at 98 but it has been proven otherwise. So I guess that is pure inspection.

But if Wario is not at 98, where's he? :S 100?

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure someone found a picture of all the costumes currently on the wiki in numerical order. Fox is 92 I believe, so Falco should be 94.
#94 Slippy Toad
#95 Peppy Hare
#96 ¿? Wolf O'Donnell ¿?
#97 ¿? Wolf O'Donnell ¿?
#98 Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Academy)
#99 Ashley (Wario Ware)

So either #96 or #97 has to be him if Nintendo cared about him.

I don't think that actually is reliable. So far I've found no source that indicates Fox even being in 92. Also it said Wario is at 98 but it has been proven otherwise. So I guess that is pure inspection.

But if Wario is not at 98, where's he? :S 100?
Wario is along with the non -unlockable character costumes- that you can get with his amiibo. I don't know if you know what I mean...

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
#94 Slippy Toad
#95 Peppy Hare
#96 ¿? Wolf O'Donnell ¿?
#97 ¿? Wolf O'Donnell ¿?
#98 Dr. Lobe (Big Brain Academy)
#99 Ashley (Wario Ware)

So either #96 or #97 has to be him if Nintendo cared about him.

Wario is along with the non -unlockable character costumes- that you can get with his amiibo. I don't know if you know what I mean...
...I don't :|

Logo12

Smash Lord
Presuming normal unlockable amiibo costumes are earlier on the list.
And the rest who doesn't have amiibo yet but are ingame as unlockable costumes are further on the list, near the end of it.
But yeah, I don't have any confirmation about this yet.
Then explain the spring, ? Block, Goomba, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Junior, etc? They are at the first half. Also Pikmin.

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Then explain the spring, ? Block, Goomba, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Junior, etc? They are at the first half. Also Pikmin.
Yes, but Wario isn't before or after #99 Ashley, and there aren't 100 costumes, are 99. My guess is they just throwed in what they wanted.

Last edited:

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
So, if Wolf is #96 then only Leon or Panther could be #97.
Or, #96 Wolf, ending the Star Fox costumes, #97 starting with another random series.
Or, nor #96 nor #97 being any Star Fox costume.

Sorry about bringing the topic to Super Mario Maker but :wolf: could be featured here, so...

Logo12

Smash Lord
Now, assume if Wolf costume really is available in Mario Maker, he would better be announced before the release of the game, or he will be in a very awkward costume-without-amiibo situation (we assume all announced DLC will get amiibo). That's definitely not good for Wolf's case.

If none, even worse.

So much ifs...

WOLF, WHY IS NINTENDO LIKE HIDING YOUR EXISTENCE RIGHT NOW

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
i reckon that being posted about one hundred or so pages ago
It was posted on page 100 exactly.

I had a feeling that it was already posted before but it was worth posting again anyway.

Speaking of page 100, it's loaded with Wolf jokes and memes and is worth looking at again for laughs and nostalgia.

I even found my old signature on that page.

Top Bottom