• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Of course Speedwagon is supportive. Otherwise, he never would've come here if he wasn't.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
I'm just throwing on my honest opinion and I ask that you respect but, I really don't want Wolf as DLC because he is just a Fox clone just like Lucario is a Mewtwo Clone.

D

Deleted member

I'm just throwing on my honest opinion and I ask that you respect but, I really don't want Wolf as DLC because he is just a Fox clone just like Lucario is a Mewtwo Clone.
http://www.ssbwiki.com/User:Toomai/Cloneosity

"Many players tend to assume Fox and Wolf are semi-clones, or even full clones, due to their special moves and Final Smash being similar in name and mostly identical in operation. However, closer inspection of their full movesets shows that even calling them semi-clones is difficult to rationalize, as the characters' physics are radically different, none of their standard attacks are similar, and even their similarly named special moves have different particle effects and function differently."
----SmashWiki.
Calling Wolf a clone or even a semi clone is extremely debatable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
http://www.ssbwiki.com/User:Toomai/Cloneosity

Many players tend to assume Fox and Wolf are semi-clones, or even full clones, due to their special moves and Final Smash being similar in name and mostly identical in operation. However, closer inspection of their full movesets shows that even calling them semi-clones is difficult to rationalize, as the characters' physics are radically different, none of their standard attacks are similar, and even their similarly named special moves have different particle effects and function differently.
----SmashWiki.
Calling Wolf a clone or even a semi clone is extremely debatable.
I'll admit he is not a full clone but, he is a clone to some degree.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
(Still confused)

Anyway, the day is Tanabataanbtanbanbntbanbnbaadnbnabsnsdsvjhsg, and I see a good number of Wolf requests in Miiverse :D

"願い事「スネークとウルフが参戦しますように。」" ~Ryuusei

etc etc etc
And Ike is a Marth Clone.
Captain Falcon is a Samus Clone.
Mewtwo is a Samus Clone.
ROB is a Lucario Clone.
Ness is a Fox Clone.
Luigi is a Fox Clone.
Kirby is a Fox Clone.
Pit is a Fox Clone.
Palutena is a Zelda Clone.
Sheik is a Zelda Clone.
Charizard is a Pikachu Clone.
Greninja is a Lucario Clone.
Lucario is a Marth Clone.
Shulk is a Marth Clone.
Robin is a Ness Clone.
Charizard is a Bowser Clone.
Duck Hunt is a Olimar Clone.
Duck Hunt is a Villager Clone.
Little Mac is a Ryu Clone.

All of these can be counted as a Clone to some degree.
Now go hate all of them?

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
(Still confused)

Anyway, the day is Tanabataanbtanbanbntbanbnbaadnbnabsnsdsvjhsg, and I see a good number of Wolf requests in Miiverse :D

etc etc etc

Mewtwo is a Samus Clone.
ROB is a Lucario Clone.
Ness is a Fox Clone.
Luigi is a Fox Clone.
Kirby is a Fox Clone.
Pit is a Fox Clone.
Sheik is a Zelda Clone.
Shulk is a Marth Clone.
Robin is a Ness Clone.

Now go hate all of them?[/quote.
Not really. Look don't be upset because I don't support its my right to voice my own opinions. I love you and respect you just like the good lord does.

D

Deleted member

The fact that Roy came back as DLC despite beign a clone should already be proof enough that even if Wolf was a clone of Fox,
he will still come back due to fan demand.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
(Still confused)

etc etc etc

Mewtwo is a Samus Clone.
ROB is a Lucario Clone.
Ness is a Fox Clone.
Luigi is a Fox Clone.
Kirby is a Fox Clone.
Pit is a Fox Clone.
Sheik is a Zelda Clone.
Shulk is a Marth Clone.
Robin is a Ness Clone.

Now go hate all of them?
I'm reporting this.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Mewtwo is a Samus Clone.
ROB is a Lucario Clone.
Ness is a Fox Clone.
Luigi is a Fox Clone.
Kirby is a Fox Clone.
Pit is a Fox Clone.
Sheik is a Zelda Clone.
Shulk is a Marth Clone.
Robin is a Ness Clone.
I'm crying.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
HOW IS LUCARIO A MEWTWO CLONE??????
Because they share a similar move????
Dude they are completely different.

I'm reporting this.
Sry bout the double post guys but this has no real valid reason to be reported. He isn't really insulting you.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry but, this is a thread about Wolf. If it doesn't pertain to him they will give you an infraction.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I'm sorry but, this is a thread about Wolf. If it doesn't pertain to him they will give you an infraction.
Wow, mods aren't that serious. Look at every other thread seriously, they do that all the time. And it did have to do with Wolf since you said Wolf is a Fox clone (not true, closest thing he is is a semiclone). By your logic (the whole Lucario is clone of Mewtwo) every character there would be eligible for clone status just like Wolf because they share similar moves.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Actually his post is related to Wolf, in fact there's even a picture of Wolf in his post,
(Still confused)

(Stuff about Wolf)

(Wolf^)
(more Wolf stuff)
etc etc etc

Mewtwo is a Samus Clone.
ROB is a Lucario Clone.
Ness is a Fox Clone.
Luigi is a Fox Clone.
Kirby is a Fox Clone.
Pit is a Fox Clone.
Sheik is a Zelda Clone.
Shulk is a Marth Clone.
Robin is a Ness Clone.

Now go hate all of them?

Last edited:

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
Wow, mods aren't that serious. Look at every other thread seriously, they do that all the time. And it did have to do with Wolf since you said Wolf is a Fox clone (not true, closest thing he is is a semiclone). By your logic (the whole Lucario is clone of Mewtwo) every character there would be eligible for clone status just like Wolf because they share similar moves.
Its really nothing to be upset about. Some characters are clones, it happens. I'm not dwelling on it. One of my favorite characters Luigi is a clone but that don't bother me none.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Its really nothing to be upset about. Some characters are clones, it happens. I'm not dwelling on it. One of my favorite characters Luigi is a clone but that don't bother me none.
Again, semi-clone. You don't seem to understand this logic. Luigi has completely different A moves and different specials. He also has a different Final Smash. He's basically a unique character now, with the exception of one of two moves that he shares with Mario. Its called Luigifying a character.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
Again, semi-clone. You don't seem to understand this logic. Luigi has completely different A moves and different specials. He also has a different Final Smash. He's basically a unique character now, with the exception of one of two moves that he shares with Mario. Its called Luigifying a character.
I know Luigi is a "semiclone" but, he is a clone non the less and Im fine with that.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
Barely, do you see how different Luigi is. Same situation for Wolf to a slightly lesser degree (FS and some specials).
Yea is my one of my mains he has so many different things going for him than Mario but, Luigi is a clone. I love playing as him as well.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I'm a Mewtwo main, and I'd like to point out that if you honestly believe that Mewtwo and Lucario are in any way, shape, or form similar aside from the fact that they are both bipedal pokemon, then you need to have your brain examined.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Yea is my one of my mains he has so many different things going for him than Mario but, Luigi is a clone. I love playing as him as well.
He really isn't... A clone is a character that is completely or very similar to the character they are based on. Unless you're playing Smash 64, there is no reason to call Luigi a clone.

@ ThePsychoWolf ThePsychoWolf They are literal complete opposites. Mewtwo is a cat-like creature and Lucario is a jackal (form of canine). Feline and Canine are very different.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Don't feed the trolls, guys. If you get riled up, they win. Don't let them have that.

Carry on~

:231:

StormC

Smash Hero
Diddy was my most wanted character in Brawl and he got uploaded to the Dojo literally the day after I left for vacation.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
Ooh I love these type of trolls.

Even if he was a clone (he is far from it), he still has an extreme shot, after Roy (a clone) was brought back and Luigified, and Lucas was brought back, still a semi-clone, Wolf would still be highly likely.

But he is not a clone, so his chances are upped.

Top Bottom