• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out every noob on the Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger7x

Smash Cadet
Yo xYz, killer posts man. I hope u crush all the noobz (even though none are steppin it up). Hit me up for some matches, i need to play someone decent for a change.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Enshoku: I agree that this site needs stricter moderation. And maybe a more enforced policy on locking threads--as I see way to many threads saying the same thing...one the same friggan page.

Yeah brawl creating an influx of new forum-goers, who can't read stickies, don't want to listen, and don't know how to hit anything but "create new thread..."

@E_Ress: because EC is too good... XD

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Enshoku: I agree that this site needs stricter moderation. And maybe a more enforced policy on locking threads--as I see way to many threads saying the same thing...one the same friggan page.

Yeah brawl creating an influx of new forum-goers, who can't read stickies, don't want to listen, and don't know how to hit anything but "create new thread..."

@E_Ress: because EC is too good... XD
stickies are a myth, as is a friendly community. Flamers, flamebaiters, and superioritan *******s have become quite common since september.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Well, it has to do with the "old" community not realizing that the new people coming in won't know the same things, and don't have the attitude of the older community.

Add to that general new posteritis:

lack of knowledge (both from lack of reading the stickies, and just not lurking first to see how the community is)

Arrogance (coming from a new influx of people who think they are good because they can beat their friends.

and various other things common to all forums (I'm a mod at a dev forum for a game that just hit a new stable release, attracting new people, so we have the same thing going on there, but much smaller community)

and the old community gets irratated (sometimes justly, oftentimes unjustly) and begins flaming. The new posters retaliate, because they don't get why they are in the wrong, and it escalates.

I admit that I sometimes snap at newbies, but only because they are being insulting themselves, or because they keep making threads about the same thing, arguing the same thing, when at this stage what they are arguing about isn't answerable.

I try and remind myself that it isn't always their fault, but I use up my patience on the aformentioned site, where as a mod I have to be mix strictness with understanding/following rules

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
St. Viers you're a noob for the following reasons.

1.new member?
i've been a member on SB long before you as a different login name.
c0Ltn to be exact.

2. I don't think im good because I can beat my friends, but I know im good due to the fact of being the best ike main of my state. FL to be exact.

3. dont be a noob.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
xyz: I'm not talking about you. I have mad respect for you. Chill

I'm talking about the people who just learned of this site recently....

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xyz: I'm not talking about you. I have mad respect for you. Chill

I'm talking about the people who just learned of this site recently....
****.... ST. viers from the doc boards????

oh **** im sorry dude, I thought you were referring to me.

Rok, dont worry just send me a IM on AIM, and get ***** you ike noob.

Avenger7x: lets do it playaaaa

Renth is the sexyiest man alive. for a sexy match search xyz vs renth on youtube.

DMStudios yup lets do it

Sorry to:
st.viers

kirk, lets play today!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
whiteface is possibly the best username i've ever seen on the boards.
cometh get some vallina face.

Kirk

Smash Champion
kirk, lets play today!!!!
Like yeah...totally...hopefully we'll both be available at the same time :D

Also, DMStudios I think we have some matches long overdue...sorry it's been awhile and I sometimes forget when people wish to fight with me :\

Hopefully there will be enough time today :D

--Kirk

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
whiteface is possibly the best username i've ever seen on the boards.
cometh get some vallina face.
I've added you already dude. My code is there... waiting ... patiently....

On a side note I must say I like what you're doing here. Really action packed. You should put your name as "xYz--- The one man clan" *insert thunder and lightning effects here*

St. Viers

Smash Champion
no problem man ;)

I am technically a brawl nub...but I can still probably hand some even more nubby ike players their ***es back--such players that would actually make "clans" XD

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^^this man speaks the truth.

though I hate the term clan. Crew, circle, even GUILD for crying out loud. I associate clan with scrubby MMORPGers.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i played on behalf of your mom's clan last night....

rok you continue to be the biggest lol on these boards

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

xYz, dude, your a f@ggot.
muahaha, an underling just grew a pair of fvcking nuts!! Did I get your panties in a twist??
come get *****, so I can show SB what kind of a noob you are.

Following are noobs: Thursday the 20th, 2008

Memphischains, Enshoku(nubcake), Rok(the lol of ike boards.)

It is currently 9:30pm eastern time, i'll be online as c0Ltn X on aim. hit me up for some good matches, or IMme if your an angered guild noob, that needs an *** whupping.

ppl I played from here so far: Avenger7x

thumbs up, and a very cool guy to chat with. I recommened if anyone would like to sharpen your ike dittos skills to play that guy. GG's!!

Rok, i'm taking that guild down single hand 4sure...

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
muahaha, an underling just grew a pair of fvcking nuts!! Did I get your panties in a twist??
come get *****, so I can show SB what kind of a noob you are.

It is currently 9:30pm eastern time, i'll be online as c0Ltn X on aim. hit me up for some good matches, or IMme if your an angered guild noob, that needs an *** whupping.

ppl I played from here so far: Avenger7x

thumbs up, and a very cool guy to chat with. I recommened if anyone would like to sharpen your ike dittos skills to play that guy. GG's!!

Rok, i'm taking that guild down single hand 4sure...
omg you're stupid post right there makes my eyes bleed.

You REALLY need to hear yourself talk, cause you're making yourself sound so ******** right now.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl

nub /nʌb/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nuhb] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the point, gist, or heart of something.

cake /keɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[keyk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, caked, cak·ing.
–noun
1. a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.

the cakes I bake have 100 pounds of sugar.
Sugar is the heart of my cake.
I like sugar.
I am sugar.
I tried eating myself.
It didn't work.
I hate you.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
omg you're stupid post right there makes my eyes bleed.

You REALLY need to hear yourself talk, cause you're making yourself sound so ******** right now.
Make your eyes bleed mr. silent DRIFTER Z?? so I assume your a poser when it comes to drifting, or do you like the idea of drifting any Z model. (300zx, 350z, etc.) (LOL,)
listen, buddy.... it's not my fault you joined some noob *** guild, thats all on you. Why don't you man up and play me in a set.

enshoku, on the other hand is still pretty horrible with comebacks.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Make your eyes bleed mr. silent DRIFTER Z?? so I assume your a poser when it comes to drifting, or do you like the idea of drifting any Z model. (300zx, 350z, etc.) (LOL,)
listen, buddy.... it's not my fault you joined some noob *** guild, thats all on you. Why don't you man up and play me in a set.

enshoku, on the other hand is still pretty horrible with comebacks.
...ok first of all

I'M A GIRL

Second, SDZ simply means I drift from one hobby to the next and people don't usually hear from me when I suddenly go to liking something else. Like xyz sounds "creative" at all

and third, I didn't say a thing about the guilds. I just think some of your posts make you sound REALLY uneducated and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom