• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out every noob on the Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If your a member of the Deus de Animus or B4BC clan/guild/noob party.

Then im calling you out. I shall beat you all, best of 3.

IF I beat every single one of you, I want you to all end and close your noob clans.

Deal?

Betaz

Smash Ace
So wait you mean your calling out the creators of those clans...or just any person in the clan >.>

Miller

Smash Lord
Im so sick of people like you, thinking their so great, youve had the game for what, 1 week, and think your the sh*t? Your pulling a RoK, and frankly, it pisses just about everyone off.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Why would anyone agree to terms like that over a video game...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Im so sick of people like you, thinking their so great, youve had the game for what, 1 week, and think your the sh*t? Your pulling a RoK, and frankly, it pisses just about everyone off.
dude, you're basically askin for a challenge then? whats your FC...(get *****)
well, a thread like this really is for amusement purposes, that and I want to challenge every ike user.

you dont really have to disband those noob crews.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I'll play you at some point, xYz. I like fighting people that are good. My Brawl code is: 1418-6365-7541. Let's play sometime:)

Betaz

Smash Ace
<.< it doesn't matter I was just stating a fact that I noticed...
and who say's I'm cocky? I know when I lose and I accept it...losing is the only way to get better..

EDIT:ok not the only way...just the fastest way in my opinion

Mistake

Smash Rookie
I want to play on a lag-less wifi so badly, but I think my own connection is a bit of the problem (we have 4 people using it pretty much at all times, probably downloading something whenever =/). I live on the East Coast if distance makes a difference, and I wouldn't mind playing any of you guys- I've seen some amazing players so far, some in person and some online, but I haven't seen ANY Ike user yet despite everybody complaining about how often he's picked...

None. :(

So since you guys are all Ikers I'll say I'm up for a good match whenever :). I'm prone to choose Ike, Falco or Kirby (and some characters I simply find fun every now and then), but I can stick with Ike if that's what the rules will be :3... and I'm not too bad, if you were wondering. I've played the game for a while since I had imported the Japanese game before the official release, so I suppose you can say that it would mean (hopefully?) that I'm not considered a noob. :D

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> I wouldn't mind playing against you...although if there is too much lag I'll quit the match...I can't get on right now because...well it's 9:00pm over here >.> not sure what time it is over there...and I'm away from my Wii I'll add you tomarrow if that's OK same thing with you xYz

E_Ress

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry I made you sad...

<.< it doesn't matter I was just stating a fact that I noticed...
and who say's I'm cocky? I know when I lose and I accept it...losing is the only way to get better..

EDIT:ok not the only way...just the fastest way in my opinion
I was afraid this would happen. The second part of my post was addressed to xyz. Sorry about the confusion :(.

Betaz

Smash Ace
ah nah tis okay
>.> so he's cocky let him be cocky until he loses (in other words let him have his fun)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
I've got a different idea for you, I challenge you to a peer reviewed debate on the ethics of internet insults, and definition of proper behavior. Whoever loses is forced to marry, have a daughter, and follow the instructions given in Exodus 21:7 in the bible, then they must leave smashboards...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
And I'm equally sure you're an idiot
go join a guild and beat him then
i'm absolutely positive that anyone dumb enough to join a guild has no chance whatsoever at beating a competitive player from orlando

Betaz

Smash Ace
sorry let me rephrase that
"Since when do people on the internet have ethics?"
considering most information on the internet cannot be trusted because most of the time it's based on what an anonymous person says...

here let me show you something http://www.martinlutherking.org/

go to the bottom of that page and see what that site is hosted by >.>
(you may already know about this)

for a time Middle Schools actually HAD students go to this site for MLK info for MLK day...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
sorry let me rephrase that
"Since when do people on the internet have ethics?"
considering most information on the internet cannot be trusted because most of the time it's based on what an anonymous person says...

for a time Middle Schools actually HAD students go to this site for MLK info for MLK day...
this is what people get for trusting urls just because they are simple. It's as discriminating as racism, but nothing bad really comes from it. people are more likely to trust www.cheese.com then hgvtgbdvhugtdhughdk.OH/cheese-theory&t=85429 for a report on cheese for no adequate reason.

I despise absolute anonymity, because absolute anonymity gives leeway to individualized responsibility, I also like the fact that forums use usernames, and have the ability to ban one's proxy at the push of a button.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sure xyz if you wanna get owned by me play me asap my AIM is Gamewiz199 hit me up just about anytime I'm always willing to play.

Betaz

Smash Ace
I despise absolute anonymity, because absolute anonymity gives leeway to individualized responsibility, I also like the fact that forums use usernames, and have the ability to ban one's proxy at the push of a button.
too true however there can be only so many Mods plus as an example of this forum, when you get in influx of new players because the site was mentioned in a certain guide *coughPrimacough* it's going to get hard for the Mods. In fact some Mods are only player's and do not regularly Moderate this site. Lately the site has become increasingly popular and based upon the new people that join...it can either go into one direction and we just have some new player's that share some opinions with others (like yourself)...or we get complete douchebags and this site gets a negetive reputation...I remember when almost all threads here had intelligence put into the posts...it's what kept me in lurking status until...I think about sept. of last year?

(once again >.> sorry for any grammatical mistakes I may have made.)

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice

i actually took a second to read through some of the posts and see wtf these guys were on about...

the end results made me sick. i hate that bogus aryan race bull****

but yea... as soon as the wifi stops being terrible i'll play this xyz dude. even tho i'm in no way affiliated with a guild, nor do i wish to be...

making guilds for this game is kind of silly to me... silly/pointless... meh

EDIT - www.cheese.com is probably the best thing i've ever seen in my life lol

" » Tibet «

This cheese comes from Tibet and is made of yak's milk similar to that of sheep. This is used for making butter while the whey makes fermented milk and small cheeses. These are moulded, pressed and wind-and sun-dried. They have a strong taste."

win

Enshoku

Smash Lord
too true however there can be only so many Mods plus as an example of this forum, when you get in influx of new players because the site was mentioned in a certain guide *coughPrimacough* it's going to get hard for the Mods. In fact some Mods are only player's and do not regularly Moderate this site. Lately the site has become increasingly popular and based upon the new people that join...it can either go into one direction and we just have some new player's that share some opinions with others (like yourself)...or we get complete douchebags and this site gets a negative reputation...I remember when almost all threads here had intelligence put into the posts...it's what kept me in lurking status until...I think about sept. of last year?

(once again >.> sorry for any grammatical mistakes I may have made.)
the only misspelled word was negative. I came here because my friend kenny was obsessed with this one shiek mainer who's name I forget, and I wanted to learn more about the smash community. I'm currently a debater, smash wiki editor, and hosting the deus de animus tourny. Not bad for someone who has been here for a month and a half, ne? I also think Pro's should be given a pro player category and mod positions should be given to those who would USE it, and listen to people's complaints. Maybe if we had a draconian moderating system people's attitudes would change, but smashboards isn't too pretty right now...*glares at ama(m/t)*

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Enshoku, quit polluting my thread thats engulfed with win.:bee:
No one wants to hear your views on ethics, this is about pwning these retarted guilds.

K20A: yea dude, i'd love to play who do you main Brah.

betaz: let a play sometime.

Following are noobs: AustinRC / K Balls / E_Ress - come get *****.

cool as **** we gotta play some matches : ama(m/t)

catch me on c0Ltn X on aim for matches.

only Rok stepped up to the plate?
wow, 2 noob guilds ftl.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I got your(xYz) PM days ago, but I've yet to see you on AIM or anythin.

Let me know when you want get in some matches.

I know its kinda the wrong thread, since I'm not part of the guilds here or anythin, but it's similar nonetheless.

--Kirk

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I got your(xYz) PM days ago, but I've yet to see you on AIM or anythin.

Let me know when you want get in some matches.

I know its kinda the wrong thread, since I'm not part of the guilds here or anythin, but it's similar nonetheless.

--Kirk
its cool man, i'll be online sometime tonight, just send me an IM. see you then brah.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Enshoku, quit polluting my thread thats engulfed with win.:bee:
No one wants to hear your views on ethics, this is about pwning these ******** guilds.
you spelled ******** wrong, but you used it wrong too so I guess it doesn't matter. I'm a part of deus de animus, and I proposed a different challenge to you rather than an Ike fight. I'll take your response as a definitive no though...

*sidenote: there are 4 Ike clans, not two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom