• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C0nn0r and PsychoMidget Present a tournament in Irvine!!

Boolossus

Smash Ace
hey this turny was cool it was nice and roomy not to bunched up there was good amount of space everywere i think O.o...i had a good time i did good in singles and pretty good in doubles also salaad it was nice playin u and teechin u sum stuff along wit all ur friends also and boolosus wanna samus ditto again sumtime? im up for it ^_^...thnx for all the ,matches everyone it was great

also glen i cant seem to find the brackets from friday on getyourtournament O.o iono if im just not lookin good enough but yea if u culd send me a link sumhow id greatly appreciate it... thnx ^_^
I'm actually thinking about giving Samus up... haven't been doing too well with her lately.:urg:

PsychoMidget (Fox) + C0nn0r (Jigglypuff) = NEW TEAM INFINITE!!
Darn you... ledgehop singing and PM hitting me with his lasers.:mad: It was pretty funny though.:laugh:

Salaad

Smash Ace
hey this turny was cool it was nice and roomy not to bunched up there was good amount of space everywere i think O.o...i had a good time i did good in singles and pretty good in doubles also salaad it was nice playin u and teechin u sum stuff along wit all ur friends also and boolosus wanna samus ditto again sumtime? im up for it ^_^...thnx for all the ,matches everyone it was great

also glen i cant seem to find the brackets from friday on getyourtournament O.o iono if im just not lookin good enough but yea if u culd send me a link sumhow id greatly appreciate it... thnx ^_^
Yeah, I just started playing smash competitively. xD As for my friend who kept playing with you, he is the cockiest guy EVER. Before we even got to PM's house he spammed on AIM: I'M GONNA WIN! It was nice seeing conner/you 4 stock him.

Heres the singles...

http://www.getyourtournament.com/Images/irv0809/singles.gif

and here's the doubles..

http://www.getyourtournament.com/Images/irv0809/teams.gif

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
o wow awsome thnx for gettin that for me greatly appreciate it

and how do u figure out wat place u got ?? and salaad i/m me sumtime my s/n is akinarybitotze i/m me sumtime

araknophobik

Smash Master
i won $42 at the devry tourny on the same day
it was only singles though
im trying to determine if i woulda won more money getting 2nd in teams and 2nd in singles here than simply getting 1st place at devry =/

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
o wow kk ima go and also jetx host a turny also id show up fo sho ^_^

salaad u shuld go to this turny O.o i think it culd help u get even better the xp and wat not is good plus u make more friends by goin to more turnies

Top Bottom