• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C0nn0r and PsychoMidget Present a tournament in Irvine!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
is any1 going to this tourney from the 562 area? Like near bellflower?

I can help pay for gas and stuff if u can take me there

also, if some1 can take me, any1 wanna team with me?

I play sheik/peach

edit: pm me or aim (xuerarit) if u can

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
if i wanna join doubles i need a partner anyone wanna team wit a shiek/samus player o.O??

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You don't play Fox anymore Champ? :O

I'm up for a Peach-Jiggs team if you want.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

no more Fox champ? How can you champ combo if you're not Fox?!

JTB, if you guys team, you're almost ditto'ing PsychoMidget and I. I thought we would be the only Jiggz+someone really broken team :grin:

Charoo

Smash Champion

sure jtb. I'll team with u.

I can only go if I have a ride though =(

and uhh I guess I can play fox if u want me to

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No, its suppose to start at 12. Those people are coming late -_-

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm assuming that Derek isn't going, since he hasn't asked me anything about giving him a ride....

It doesn't look like Champ can make it either. I'll be asking around for a teams partner.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
well, i can't get a hold of cameron. So it looks like a no :/

Edit: what's your phone number JTB, i will call you at 10:00 and cameron will you drive me back home? or if anyone else willing to drive me back home? 45 mins from this tourney.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Eh, I think I'm going to have to skip out at the last minute. I was just talking to my mom about traffic, and she told me that the 91 is going to hold me up alot both on my way out there and back. I don't want to risk having to leave any earlier, then waiting 2-3 hours in traffic just to get to Riverside.

Hopefully the next tourney is on a day that nothing else is going on :(

The Game II

Smash Champion
awww **** jtb, I was going to ask if you were going to bring your DS so we could get some MKDS action.

by the way, to the TOs, I'll have my PC so you guys can run tio. If you have it already, then that's fine. I'll still have it for my web site.

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
****, Super Champ Combo for sure. I'll brush up on everything before then too :p

Heh, I wonder how far I've dropped on the Players Page....

Boolossus

Smash Ace
awww **** jtb, I was going to ask if you were going to bring your DS so we could get some MKDS action.

by the way, to the TOs, I'll have my PC so you guys can run tio. If you have it already, then that's fine. I'll still have it for my web site.

--GCII

I've got a DS & MK. I'll probably lose pretty early in the tourny too, so I can play you if you want to.:p

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Had alot of fun today. I played alot of good people, so I know I've learned alot & have improved a bit.

Too bad we ended up in last place Red, our bracket was pretty unlucky.

Fun games Stryder, Connor, Predator and Psycho. Sorry if I wasn't the best teammate.:p

I think Sniper may have been off of his game a bit today. The Game II asked Sniper if he had won yet, when he hadn't even started his match. But when he did play, he lost.:urg:

Be sure to let me know the next time you guys are smashing!

Salaad

Smash Ace
It was fun getting 4-stocked. I learned a lot watching other people play. Stryder taught me some st00f too. =P

I loved playing that guy that played boozer..he was funny as hell..

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Nahhh Adolex is just too good with those edge guards :]
IDK, that guy came out of nowhere with Samus. I beat his Falcon in our first game, but he came back with Samus to win the second two. He was going a bit wild in in our doubles match... he hit everything that moved with the Knee of Justice:laugh:

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
IDK, that guy came out of nowhere with Samus. I beat his Falcon in our first game, but he came back with Samus to win the second two. He was going a bit wild in in our doubles match... he hit everything that moved with the Knee of Justice:laugh:
Well he never usually goes to tourneys but he practices with me and Raqu and Jack Lavender. And LOL @ knee of justice. Yeah he does that alot in doubles and stuff. Same with falcon punch >.>

*/ShadowFlare\*

Smash Cadet
sayyy...if you guys ever need a couple more heads for this little shindig, please message me!
i live in the high desert (im sure youve never heard of it) but the drive can be made on some weekends and me and a bud are lookin for some serious competition.
^_~

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey this turny was cool it was nice and roomy not to bunched up there was good amount of space everywere i think O.o...i had a good time i did good in singles and pretty good in doubles also salaad it was nice playin u and teechin u sum stuff along wit all ur friends also and boolosus wanna samus ditto again sumtime? im up for it ^_^...thnx for all the ,matches everyone it was great

also glen i cant seem to find the brackets from friday on getyourtournament O.o iono if im just not lookin good enough but yea if u culd send me a link sumhow id greatly appreciate it... thnx ^_^

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Well he never usually goes to tourneys but he practices with me and Raqu and Jack Lavender. And LOL @ knee of justice. Yeah he does that alot in doubles and stuff. Same with falcon punch >.>
Sniper, its more like...... well can't think of anything at the moment. Oh, But its kind of like i traind you and raqu and lavender.lol JP. We all friends. But just that some are better than other sometimes. It was fun playing new people. Hopefully i get to go to another tourny soon and get beat by DSF again.lol fun playing new people like i said. Thanx for the tourny again.

Top Bottom