• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C0nn0r and PsychoMidget Present a tournament in Irvine!!

Salaad

Smash Ace
Lol, I don't know if I should come or not..=/ cause I'll just lose..But there's a good chance of me comming with my cousin..I don't know if I can bring a TV since I can't take it while walking. >.< Lolz, I'll wear my UNI sweater..

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
little caesars, Glenn. Salaad, if you don't want to go because you know you'll lose, that's a very sad excuse for not going. How are you going to get better if you're afraid to lose to people?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be bringing my TV. Unfortunately, I'm currently without a Smash game, so if anyone has a spare one, I'll bring my Cube.

I want to get this done as quickly as possible so I'm not late that night :(

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Wait, JTB can you take me there? and Cameron can you take me back? I'll bring the disc, and a T.V. if you want.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How many people would I be taking? Just you?

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Lol, I don't know if I should come or not..=/ cause I'll just lose..But there's a good chance of me comming with my cousin..I don't know if I can bring a TV since I can't take it while walking. >.< Lolz, I'll wear my UNI sweater..
If that were my attitude I'd NEVER go to any tournaments...

And Little Ceasars is good, especially when you consider their price, not to mention that that Crazy Bread is some bomb stuff.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Crazy Bread is ****. I'll bring money for that and pizza.

Derek, I should be able to give you a ride there, just not back. I'll probably leave Rancho around 10ish.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
you're not coming to lose.. you're coming to improve ^.^

man.. all this talk about pizza is making me hungry XD

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
What kind of pizza? If we're talking anything on the level of Dominoes/Little crappy Caesars, then sorry.

--GCII
id love to get pizza hut or something like that but its costly meaning i would have to charge more than 1$ a slice and im not sure if people would buy it

cmin

Smash Ace
lol yeha i do live all the way by timmy and tommy it was just a joke lol. hope you do well psycho

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Cameron you can just do the 5-5-5 deal right then you can do a dollar per slice, and are you guys open for cheese pizza =) Wait never mind, I'll prolly eat before I come when I get off work.

Also I guess it doesnt really matter since I will miss singles because I get off work at 3 and doubles I dont have a partner...and assuming with the small amount of people will start before 3...I guess I will just come for friendlies if thats cool?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Cameron you can just do the 5-5-5 deal right then you can do a dollar per slice, and are you guys open for cheese pizza =) Wait never mind, I'll prolly eat before I come when I get off work.

Also I guess it doesnt really matter since I will miss singles because I get off work at 3 and doubles I dont have a partner...and assuming with the small amount of people will start before 3...I guess I will just come for friendlies if thats cool?
NO THATS NOT COOL AND DOMINOES SUCKS

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Red Brick is pretty good.

Nothing beats Costco though. That **** is crazy :p

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wow im postin its ben awile sence i actually posted lol so wat we talkin bout lately?? fill me in

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Connor, you changed your SWF name? You no longer play Marth/Falco? :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
STOP SPAMMING THE DANG THREAD
quoted for truth. Read the dang thread and see what's going on...that's why it's a thread. FOOL!!

Cameron, you need to pick up Sushiman's tv sometime soon, and when you're over, let's smash!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I believe it starts at 12.

Plz plz plz, start it at the very latest by 12:30. I don't want to have to leave early because we start an hour later.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Awwww... dang.

Well, I'm honestly not too sure if doubles are coming first. Doubles came first in the last tournament that these guys held, so I'm just assuming that they'll come first in this one.

Top Bottom