• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
tru lol

especially against peach, though

i honestly can't see any peach beating him except like, armada, though.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
There's something about dash attack to instant ledge drop, then usually people do an up-air or something. Anways I saw a cool video of a CF player doing it like twice (and he did like a wall jump up-air with it or something), which was what the short video was about or something I believe. Can anyone link me if you know? It was on Dreamland.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
What the hell happened to our video forum ... I'm suddenly subscribed to the Brawl Diddy forum, what is this ****

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
He played Mango in Losers Quarters (WTF, Cali tourneys are so stacked) and I guess Mango took exception to Johnny's decision to not give up a courtesy stock after Mango had suicided, lol. Don't worry about it Johnny, you played a great set. Ending of Game 1 made my ****ing balls wet.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
He played Mango in Losers Quarters (WTF, Cali tourneys are so stacked) and I guess Mango took exception to Johnny's decision to not give up a courtesy stock after Mango had suicided, lol. Don't worry about it Johnny, you played a great set. Ending of Game 1 made my ****ing balls wet.
Could you you or someone give me a link to the video?

Twinkles

Smash Lord
lol, too much censor dodging or some sht i guess

1st game mango vs. johnny was tight as hell
2nd and 3rd game tho, mango just turned it on

sorry johnny, but i saw this coming (well, minus the mango being mad part)
u dont really like the falcon ditto and, well, mango is pretty damn good at the ditto iirc
better brush up on the falcon matchup =D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Uhh when did he say he didn't like Falcon dittos
Johnny + Mango commentary is pretty sweet

One2Twinkles

Smash Rookie
lol, too much censor dodging or some sht i guess

1st game mango vs. johnny was tight as hell
2nd and 3rd game tho, mango just turned it on

sorry johnny, but i saw this coming (well, minus the mango being mad part)
u dont really like the falcon ditto and, well, mango is pretty damn good at the ditto iirc
better brush up on the falcon matchup =D
okay why do i need to brush up on the falcon matchup when i lose to mango in falcon dittos?

???????????????????????????

SUK MY DIK

gravy

Smash Ace
I just want to point out that the spacies matchups, especially Falco, are probably the most frustrating things to ever exist, especially since they're the only characters anyone ever plays apparently. I really just don't know what to do.

Violence

Smash Lord
Pfff, Kirbykaze...

The real attraction is that I will be there!

Rightfully returning as the... second best... Samus main... on the upper east side of the bay... in the 510 area code.

Damn. That looks even worse than it did in my head.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
okay why do i need to brush up on the falcon matchup when i lose to mango in falcon dittos?

???????????????????????????

SUK MY DIK
ROOOOFFFLLLMMAAAOOO

ok, i lose coksuker <3

no srsly, i remember u saying something along the lines of falcon dittos are ghey
so i assumed u didnt like them
and that u arent as good at them as u are at other matchups

i guess im wrong tho
sux

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ROOOOFFFLLLMMAAAOOO

ok, i lose coksuker <3

no srsly, i remember u saying something along the lines of falcon dittos are ghey

i guess im wrong tho
sux
No wonder, a top player is generally really really good at all match-ups to begin with or else they wouldn't be top players lol. Of course everyone would have preferences about how one match-ups is more disliked than the other.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Cali regional in July sounds amazing... you guys should do more tourneys like the one this past weekend where lots of top players actually show up.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

i guess im wrong tho
sux
You can not like a matchup and still be amazing at it
Falcon dittos can also be one of the stupidest matchups if you choose to play them that way
I think he's also posted that dittos is one of the matchups he's most confident in, but don't quote me on that

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Cali regional in July sounds amazing... you guys should do more tourneys like the one this past weekend where lots of top players actually show up.
the venue was great, and santa barbara is positioned well geographicallyl to get norcal and socal attendance. really hope they do more of these

edit: and yeah falcon dittos can be really boring/dumb if one player just wants to tech chase regrab all game

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Falcon dittos can also be one of the stupidest matchups if you choose to play them that way
I think he's also posted that dittos is one of the matchups he's most confident in, but don't quote me on that
That's true, it's def. possible, but at the very least, the fact that he doesn't like at least connotes that he might not be as great at the matchup as he is with others (though I do remember vaguely johnny saying he could handle the falcon ditto prty well)

anyway, looks like i just assumed more than what was actually going on lol
sorry if i offended you johnny

One2Twinkles

Smash Rookie
im not offended ROFL just messin

falcon dittos used to be my best, but most people tend to just play ghey, but fundamentally its pretty easy

if i really want to win i can turn up the GAY (see me vs mango match 1)

now my best matchup is FOX but i literally havent played one in tourney except vs Sniper 2-3 tourneys again

unknown522

Some guy
I always wondered: Why don't you guys edgeguard with this?

I mean, it's like second nature to me, but I rarely see it happen.

samus' u-tilt is way stronger.

Still, I edgeguard with it sometimes. But I don't main falcon.

Also, *****es don't know about stomp -> reverse u-tilt -> knee

edit:

s2j you're getting a little too optimistic if you think sheik-falcon is even
you told me that you thought it was even at pound 5.

You changed your mind?

TheGoat

Smash Ace
I hear this a lot but I don't understand. Would it be just like spamming grab?

Top Bottom