• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking the Ice - Ice Climbers DLC Discussion Thread - Under New Ownership!

lightdasher

Smash Lord
How would you guys feel if it was Ice Climbers that got the Sakurai treatment instead of Kid Icarus? i.e

Alternate universe
Ice Climbers uprising
Ice Climbers get split into Popo and Nana with Revamped movesets from their new game
Ice Climbers get a 3rd rep
Get a huge af map for Wii U and the changing one on 3DS
Crap-ton of enemies, items and trophies
Codec calls
Pit was cut due to 3DS limitations

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
How would you guys feel if it was Ice Climbers that got the Sakurai treatment instead of Kid Icarus? i.e

Alternate universe
Ice Climbers uprising
Ice Climbers get split into Popo and Nana with Revamped movesets from their new game
Codec calls
Why can't we have both?

Laniv

Smash Champion

Alternate universe
Ice Climbers uprising
Codec calls
Depends. Who's the third rep?

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787

Alternate universe
Ice Climbers uprising
Codec calls
This would be funny, yet unrealistic in my opinion.

It would also mean we get 2 ICies stages. One small one and one giant one.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I've spent just about all day thinking up possibilities for what could happen with Smash 5. These are just things that flew through my mind and some things I'd like to see happen.
1. Ice Climbers are announced right away in the first announcement trailer.
Today, in Smash 4, the fate of ICies in this installment depends on us. But for Smash 5, they will probably follow their trend with announcing Super Smash Bros. for NX or whatever with showing off at least one Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4 veteran. This trailer can have maybe Bowser and Ice Climbers as the first two announced Melee vets. Brawl could possibly have Pit and someone else. Smash 4 could probably have Villager and idk. It will also show off the first 8 fighters who started it all from Smash 64, and reveal a couple newcomers. It will also show these characters duking it out in a bunch of new stages in both 4 and 8 player smash, and maybe they'll show off a quick piece of a new mode.
2. The status of Ridley in Smash 5 should be announced immediately.
I'm not stating personally whether or not he will be playable next game. I don't want to see endless speculation and flame wars over Ridley like we had during development of Smash 4. Sakurai/whoever is the director of the next game should not tease/troll us about Ridley again because it went way out of hand and drove people insane. Some secrets must be kept from us in order to maintain the consistency of the game's hype, but I believe they can do it by going by a safer, healthier approach.
3. The roster. (Only talking about veterans, not newcomers or potential Smash 4 newcomer DLC)
Here are all the characters I feel should be guaranteed into the next game.
:mario64::dk64::link64::samus64::yoshi64::kirby64::fox64::pikachu64::jigglypuff64::falcon64::luigi64::ness64::peachmelee::bowsermelee::zeldamelee::sheikmelee::icsmelee::marthmelee::ganondorfmelee::falcomelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::diddy::wario::zerosuitsamus::pit::dedede::metaknight::olimar::lucas::ike::lucario::rob::wolf::sonic::4villager::4megaman::4wiifit::rosalina::4littlemac::4palutena::4pacman::4robinm::4shulk::4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4mii:
As for the ones who can also make it in but I don't believe would have guaranteed lock-ins? (These are NOT characters I think will be cut)
:drmario::younglinkmelee::pichumelee::4darkpit::4lucina:The blatant 1 for 1 clones: These are characters that are the closest to another character and have not received any modifications to make them more unique (the case being for Dr. Mario). However, I do see the possibility of Lucina getting de-cloned since at least she is her own separate character and merely a descendant of Marth canonically. As for the rest, I don't see them being as likely unless circumstances go in their favor like they did for three of them in Smash 4.
:roymelee:: Roy has received significant changes in Smash 4 where he has a much more definitive playstyle that he can call his own. As far as representing Fire Emblem, he is the only character that comes from a timeline separate from both Marth and Ike. With these, in my opinion, do not look like points strong enough to make him a guaranteed mainstay compared to the other Fire Emblem veterans.
:4lucina:Lucina?: Like I said earlier, I believe that Lucina can be reworked. She is her own distinct character unlike the other 1 for 1 clones for the most part. Where Dr. Mario is Mario in a doctor's outfit, Young Link is Link's younger self, Pichu is the pre-evolution of Pikachu, and Dark Pit is a literal clone of Pit, Lucina has the most potential to be different. We will have to wait and see if they're willing to change her moveset.
:pichumelee::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard::4greninja:Pokémon: Some may argue that Smash has too many Pokémon. With new games and generations in the series, it's difficult determining which Pokémon are going to be added. So much so that Sakurai had his own seperate criteria for adding them. Popularity is major for them, which will help Charizard, while Greninja represents the Kalos region and is not another Gen 1 Pokémon. Whatever Sakurai/a possible new director will decide on will be the judgement towards each one.
:toonlink:: Toon Link was a character that many believed was at risk. It was surprising when he was announced, and how it was so soon. When Smash 4 came out, we had no new Zelda characters. Just all the ones in Brawl ported over. So in Smash 5, will we see a new Zelda character? And would it still warrant his potential to return? Only time will tell.
:snake::4ryu:Surprise 3rd party characters: By surprise, I mean they're characters you would never expect to be fit for Smash until you see them in action. Unlike Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man, these two tend to stick out like sore thumbs. Snake is from an M rated series that rarely shows up on Nintendo platforms, and was a favor to Hideo Kojima. Ryu was shocking in the sense that he is another Capcom rep, is from a different fighting game franchise, and his recent entry is PS4 exclusive. They seem more like favors to the owners rather than celebrators of Nintendo's history in comparison. There is no certainty with predicting their future relationships.
So in terms of veterans, I feel that it would make sense to have ones that they couldn't live without as well as characters that I assume could have a secondary type of priority. Maybe the characters in the second spoiler could be the crew on hype patrol that get announced periodically to relieve fans throughout the course of development letting them know they're safe. I'm not saying I predict any of them to be cut, these are just all in my head. I tried to be careful about my bias input, but I admit that I did end up sprinkling my opinions on it.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I've spent just about all day thinking up possibilities for what could happen with Smash 5. These are just things that flew through my mind and some things I'd like to see happen.
1. Ice Climbers are announced right away in the first announcement trailer.
Today, in Smash 4, the fate of ICies in this installment depends on us. But for Smash 5, they will probably follow their trend with announcing Super Smash Bros. for NX or whatever with showing off at least one Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4 veteran. This trailer can have maybe Bowser and Ice Climbers as the first two announced Melee vets. Brawl could possibly have Pit and someone else. Smash 4 could probably have Villager and idk. It will also show off the first 8 fighters who started it all from Smash 64, and reveal a couple newcomers. It will also show these characters duking it out in a bunch of new stages in both 4 and 8 player smash, and maybe they'll show off a quick piece of a new mode.
2. The status of Ridley in Smash 5 should be announced immediately.
I'm not stating personally whether or not he will be playable next game. I don't want to see endless speculation and flame wars over Ridley like we had during development of Smash 4. Sakurai/whoever is the director of the next game should not tease/troll us about Ridley again because it went way out of hand and drove people insane. Some secrets must be kept from us in order to maintain the consistency of the game's hype, but I believe they can do it by going by a safer, healthier approach.
3. The roster. (Only talking about veterans, not newcomers or potential Smash 4 newcomer DLC)
Here are all the characters I feel should be guaranteed into the next game.
:mario64::dk64::link64::samus64::yoshi64::kirby64::fox64::pikachu64::jigglypuff64::falcon64::luigi64::ness64::peachmelee::bowsermelee::zeldamelee::sheikmelee::icsmelee::marthmelee::ganondorfmelee::falcomelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::diddy::wario::zerosuitsamus::pit::dedede::metaknight::olimar::lucas::ike::lucario::rob::wolf::sonic::4villager::4megaman::4wiifit::rosalina::4littlemac::4palutena::4pacman::4robinm::4shulk::4bowserjr::4duckhunt::4mii:
As for the ones who can also make it in but I don't believe would have guaranteed lock-ins? (These are NOT characters I think will be cut)
:drmario::younglinkmelee::pichumelee::4darkpit::4lucina:The blatant 1 for 1 clones: These are characters that are the closest to another character and have not received any modifications to make them more unique (the case being for Dr. Mario). However, I do see the possibility of Lucina getting de-cloned since at least she is her own separate character and merely a descendant of Marth canonically. As for the rest, I don't see them being as likely unless circumstances go in their favor like they did for three of them in Smash 4.
:roymelee:: Roy has received significant changes in Smash 4 where he has a much more definitive playstyle that he can call his own. As far as representing Fire Emblem, he is the only character that comes from a timeline separate from both Marth and Ike. With these, in my opinion, do not look like points strong enough to make him a guaranteed mainstay compared to the other Fire Emblem veterans.
:4lucina:Lucina?: Like I said earlier, I believe that Lucina can be reworked. She is her own distinct character unlike the other 1 for 1 clones for the most part. Where Dr. Mario is Mario in a doctor's outfit, Young Link is Link's younger self, Pichu is the pre-evolution of Pikachu, and Dark Pit is a literal clone of Pit, Lucina has the most potential to be different. We will have to wait and see if they're willing to change her moveset.
:pichumelee::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard::4greninja:Pokémon: Some may argue that Smash has too many Pokémon. With new games and generations in the series, it's difficult determining which Pokémon are going to be added. So much so that Sakurai had his own seperate criteria for adding them. Popularity is major for them, which will help Charizard, while Greninja represents the Kalos region and is not another Gen 1 Pokémon. Whatever Sakurai/a possible new director will decide on will be the judgement towards each one.
:toonlink:: Toon Link was a character that many believed was at risk. It was surprising when he was announced, and how it was so soon. When Smash 4 came out, we had no new Zelda characters. Just all the ones in Brawl ported over. So in Smash 5, will we see a new Zelda character? And would it still warrant his potential to return? Only time will tell.
:snake::4ryu:Surprise 3rd party characters: By surprise, I mean they're characters you would never expect to be fit for Smash until you see them in action. Unlike Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man, these two tend to stick out like sore thumbs. Snake is from an M rated series that rarely shows up on Nintendo platforms, and was a favor to Hideo Kojima. Ryu was shocking in the sense that he is another Capcom rep, is from a different fighting game franchise, and his recent entry is PS4 exclusive. They seem more like favors to the owners rather than celebrators of Nintendo's history in comparison. There is no certainty with predicting their future relationships.
So in terms of veterans, I feel that it would make sense to have ones that they couldn't live without as well as characters that I assume could have a secondary type of priority. Maybe the characters in the second spoiler could be the crew on hype patrol that get announced periodically to relieve fans throughout the course of development letting them know they're safe. I'm not saying I predict any of them to be cut, these are just all in my head. I tried to be careful about my bias input, but I admit that I did end up sprinkling my opinions on it.
I think that roster is pretty spot-on, though I think Lucario is more at risk than Greninja, and their spots should be swapped. Toon Link is also up for controversy, he might stay after now being a two-time veteran. Which is a perfect segway to ICies, who should have never been cut. We must keep the votes going! TEAM ICIES!

Yes, and I won :3
Awesome!

PapaJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolidSnake1443
3DS FC
3282-3281-5746
I mean maybe Smash 5 you guys will get them but as long as Nintendo wants parity on the 3DS it's not going to happen. If you split them up and have them separate characters, filling two DLC character slots, I feel that's a bit selfish for the other potential candidates for Smash 4. Not to mention it would be the marth/Luciana clone or the Pit and Dark pit clone issue. Not to mention they would lose what made them special and that is being a duo who specialized in Duo attacks.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I mean maybe Smash 5 you guys will get them but as long as Nintendo wants parity on the 3DS it's not going to happen. If you split them up and have them separate characters, filling two DLC character slots, I feel that's a bit selfish for the other potential candidates for Smash 4. Not to mention it would be the marth/Luciana clone or the Pit and Dark pit clone issue. Not to mention they would lose what made them special and that is being a duo who specialized in Duo attacks.
Ya. We all want to keep them as close to their original character as possible. I don't think 2 DLC slots is likely, but I do now think that their chances for getting in as DLC are higher than before.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I think that roster is pretty spot-on, though I think Lucario is more at risk than Greninja, and their spots should be swapped.
Lucario is more important than Greninja, having a main role in the Mega Evolution story, being one of the first characters playable in Pokken, having his own movie, being a popular 4th gen Pokemon. I think Lucario is good.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Lucario is more important than Greninja, having a main role in the Mega Evolution story, being one of the first characters playable in Pokken, having his own movie, being a popular 4th gen Pokemon. I think Lucario is good.
True. And knowing that now, I will agree. But I think Greninja will be staying, as by the time we get a new Smash, we will probably only have another one or two generations, and Greninja will still be fairly new and popular.

PapaJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolidSnake1443
3DS FC
3282-3281-5746
Ya. We all want to keep them as close to their original character as possible. I don't think 2 DLC slots is likely, but I do now think that their chances for getting in as DLC are higher than before.
But why? the 3DS hardware limits are still there. Keep in mind they don't cater to just the competitive scene they cater to the casuals as well. This means that 4 Ice Climbers will have to be onscreen with items, trophies, final smashes, etc. If it was 4 ice climbers without these extras then maybe they could fit in. however that isn't the case, hell the assist characters run at 30FPS to keep the game running smooth and thats just with 4 characters on screen at once.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
But why? the 3DS hardware limits are still there. Keep in mind they don't cater to just the competitive scene they cater to the casuals as well. This means that 4 Ice Climbers will have to be onscreen with items, trophies, final smashes, etc. If it was 4 ice climbers without these extras then maybe they could fit in. however that isn't the case, hell the assist characters run at 30FPS to keep the game running smooth and thats just with 4 characters on screen at once.
I understand that. And I myself AM a casual player. But after a while, the 3DS is going to die, leaving the Wii U, and the stronger New 3DS. Implementing them on both the New 3DS and Wii U is very likely. That and they are a very popular and unique character. They are perfectly qualified for a "fan service" character. I'm very confident we will be seeing them back in as DLC eventually.

PapaJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolidSnake1443
3DS FC
3282-3281-5746
I understand that. And I myself AM a casual player. But after a while, the 3DS is going to die, leaving the Wii U, and the stronger New 3DS. Implementing them on both the New 3DS and Wii U is very likely. That and they are a very popular and unique character. They are perfectly qualified for a "fan service" character. I'm very confident we will be seeing them back in as DLC eventually.
uhh sure...you can think that but it's not gonna work like that. Im assuming you don't know how the N3Ds hardware work over the 3DS hardware. Long story short due to the Smash 4 engine games are are only made for the N3ds will take use of the extra capabilities

Edit: For example Smash 4 loads faster on N3ds vs 3DS but everything else is the same.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
uhh sure...you can think that but it's not gonna work like that. Im assuming you don't know how the N3Ds hardware work over the 3DS hardware. Long story short due to the Smash 4 engine games are are only made for the N3ds will take use of the extra capabilities

Edit: For example Smash 4 loads faster on N3ds vs 3DS but everything else is the same.
No offense, but have you been reading what we've been saying on this thread for the last few months? I really do mean no offense by this.

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't it decided a while back that the real reason the 3ds couldn't handle Ice Climbers was that the online would go to hell with them around?

Could have sworn we had a agreement some time back.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Wasn't it decided a while back that the real reason the 3ds couldn't handle Ice Climbers was that the online would go to hell with them around?

Could have sworn we had a agreement some time back.
I don't remember online being specified. Just difficulty with the 3DS in general and low priority. Although I also heard from a source that another issue was with the data for the Ice Climbers was too old and difficult to import, which doesn't make sense for a Brawl vet. That statement might have to do with what ICies data they attempted to port. Because in Melee, Nana and Popo essentially shared the same character files. In Brawl, Nana and Popo both had separate files of data, which also may apply to the transformation characters in Brawl including Zelda and Sheik if I'm not mistaken. Could it have been that the separate character files made it more overwhelming for the 3DS? I'm thinking the Brawl files are what they used since Sakurai stated it was harder to port over the outdated Melee files. Perhaps knowing this, maybe they tried to port Brawl ICies, but it was deemed as a challenge. Perhaps they considered trying to recreate the files from Melee, but didn't put enough time in to see if they worked or just didn't even try yet because of their priority and the team had to get a move on. And the way Sakurai used the word "impossible" for transformations but not for ICies raises some eyebrows. Either it's the complexity of their files or the properties of their in-game mechanics. We aren't sure yet. On a side note, I'm definitely not surprised that Manaphy was removed from the game. Heart Swap must've been a really complicated thing to implement in Brawl. I never even experienced myself playing as Ice Climbers and being Heart Swapped into another fighter. LOL 1 fighter becoming 2 and 2 fighters being 1. Now that is something that would stretch the game past its limits, not two cute ****** children.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I don't remember online being specified. Just difficulty with the 3DS in general and low priority. Although I also heard from a source that another issue was with the data for the Ice Climbers was too old and difficult to import, which doesn't make sense for a Brawl vet. That statement might have to do with what ICies data they attempted to port. Because in Melee, Nana and Popo essentially shared the same character files. In Brawl, Nana and Popo both had separate files of data, which also may apply to the transformation characters in Brawl including Zelda and Sheik if I'm not mistaken. Could it have been that the separate character files made it more overwhelming for the 3DS? I'm thinking the Brawl files are what they used since Sakurai stated it was harder to port over the outdated Melee files. Perhaps knowing this, maybe they tried to port Brawl ICies, but it was deemed as a challenge. Perhaps they considered trying to recreate the files from Melee, but didn't put enough time in to see if they worked or just didn't even try yet because of their priority and the team had to get a move on. And the way Sakurai used the word "impossible" for transformations but not for ICies raises some eyebrows. Either it's the complexity of their files or the properties of their in-game mechanics. We aren't sure yet. On a side note, I'm definitely not surprised that Manaphy was removed from the game. Heart Swap must've been a really complicated thing to implement in Brawl. I never even experienced myself playing as Ice Climbers and being Heart Swapped into another fighter. LOL 1 fighter becoming 2 and 2 fighters being 1. Now that is something that would stretch the game past its limits, not two cute ****** children.
I used to like Pokemon, and did enjoy Manaphy as a Pokemon. But I absolutely hated Manaphy in Brawl.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Do you know if luma is stored with Rosalina or without?

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I'm soooooo happy! Just got the Icicle Mountain CD from Crazy Orders!!! I already set it to play often on the Wrecking Crew stage, along with the original Ice Climber and the Gyromite/Stack-Up theme!!!

And here's it extended (had to be Melee cause I couldn't find SSB4 extension)!

Now, what is the challenge to unlock the ICies trophy?

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I don't know how you would all feel about these two options but:
How would you feel bout the following:
1. Sakurai comes out and says that the ice Climbers can't make it in no matter how hard they try. But they will most definitely be in the next game/ NX Port.
2. Sakurai says they will become Wii U Exclusives at the end of all the DLC.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
1. Sakurai comes out and says that the ice Climbers can't make it in no matter how hard they try. But they will most definitely be in the next game/ NX Port.
1. I think it's too soon for that. If anything it will just be a port of the Wii U version for the NX. If the NX gets anything new, then it will just be a couple version exclusive modes and stages. (In which case we will be seeing much more DLC than people realize)
2. Pardon the yelling but...NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! (Gasps for air).

StormC

Smash Hero
That's fine.

That's less fine, people would flip, Sakurai would be called a hypcorite, and it'll be more fuel for "Sakurai goes back on his word!"

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I would enjoy the second over the first, considering we may have to wait quite some time for the next Smash. But if they're guaranteed to be in it, I guess I could (try to) wait it out. I don't think 3DS owners would be happy with option 2, but there are plenty of arguments for and against it.

*Flame shields up, just in case*

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
If #1 were to happen, I'd need a better reason than just, they weren't a priority and roster parity is the law and that's that. If a better explanation was given, I'd be more okay with it.
#2 is fine by me (but probably only me.) I don't want to wait 5+ years in untamed anxiety waiting for their return, Sakurai might not be making the next game and he's pretty much the best there is, the Ice Climbers were supposed to be in the Wii U version, a staple veteran like ICies should not be ignored twice, and we don't even know for sure if we're getting a Smash 5. I know Sakurai himself no longer doubts the possibility of another one, but how much better can you get beyond Smash 4 and the legacy of the series? (disclaimer: not saying I want them to be Wii U exclusive, just giving reasons why I'd prefer it over nothing)

I know my thoughts may sound very opinionated. I'll be the first to admit that. Just know that I still believe that the ICies are still capable of being on both versions as a duo. This is what baffles me. How did the Ice Climbers, one of the most staple, mainstay characters, become one of the most controversial, debated veterans in Smash history?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd be perfectly fine with the first option - if they can't work, then it's better to save them for the next console when they will. I'm sure it would be possible to change them in some way to get them working on the 3DS, but I could see them not wanting to do that since it would take away from the Ice Climbers' uniqueness.

As for the second, I wouldn't have a problem with it personally, but I know there are a lot of people who only have access to the 3DS version, and I'd hate it if they were left out.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
but how much better can you get beyond Smash 4 and the legacy of the series?
All Cut Veterans return (With no cuts from ssb4's roster)
More Newcomers
Both Melee and Brawl's adventure modes return (Brawl's is now called Story Mode)
Target Smash returns
More extra things in the Stage Builder (Ladders, Ferris wheel moving platforms, etc...)
The ability to turn off stage hazards (Things that buff, damage, or instakill you.)
All Stages return

JaylonSonicSpeed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JaylnSonicSpeed
If he gives a good enough reason I'll understand.
I kinda want this to happen. It might sound selfish, but A. it would increase Wii U version sales. B. Most people play the Wii U for extra content anyways. Plus as @ TheBeardedPunisher TheBeardedPunisher said.I don't want to wait 5+ years for I character.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
If we got all veterans back. I could finally call the game Universe.
64, Melee, Brawl & Universe. And 3Dimensions for the 3ds if I have to make one for it.
What we got so far is more than anyone could have hoped for .:4drmario::4lucas::4mewtwo::4feroy:(:popo:)
:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4drmario::rosalina::4bowserjr::4yoshi::4wario::4dk::4diddy::4gaw::4littlemac::4duckhunt:
:4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf: :younglinkmelee: :4tlink::4samus::4zss::4pit::4palutena::4darkpit::4ness::4lucas::popo:
:4marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4rob::4falcon::4villager::4olimar::4wiifit::4shulk:
:4fox::4falco::wolf::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::pichumelee: :4mewtwo::squirtle::ivysaur::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja:
:4pacman::4ryu::4megaman::4sonic::4mii::substitute:
Why is Dr. Mario in there twice? Heck, why is he even in there at all?!?!?!
(-Biased Me)

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Why is Dr. Mario in there twice? Heck, why is he even in there at all?!?!?!
(-Biased Me)
Dr Mario is a veteran that's why. He started the trend of returning cuts.
Then we got Mewtwo, Lucas and Roy. And most likely Wolf to follow soon.
Ice Climbers are in brackets because no one knows how or when they will return. But they were planned so they somewhat count.

Top Bottom