• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Well, this turned out better than I thought it would. :)

Does it look good? Or do I need to change something?
This looks amazing, although you need to make the top of her hair taller, make her head longer, give her lipstick, and give her bangs.

Let's hope you don't run into the hair glitch.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
This looks amazing, although you need to make the top of her hair taller, make her head longer, give her lipstick, and give her bangs.

Ah, there we go. Hit the nail on the head there.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

Nope, no hair glitch. I explained it before, I took the bottom-most row of vertecies and put them inside the back of his neck, then took the second row and made the bottom of the hair. :)

lipstick and bangs coming now, but make the head longer how? taller or wider?

And why do the hacks of Poo and Jeff have backpacks? I always wondered that.

Haha,
Awesome !

and i think it's done ?
Just get the orange nose and you're good :)

Edit: GRRAAAGH! what!? I can't edit models after they've gone through the polygon deleter!?
Now I'm gonna have to redo the depth of the hair. :(

Piks

Smash Journeyman
^the back of the hair probably won't show in game (at least in a front view), you should patch up the hole. But looking good so far.

~~

hmm yeah

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
^the back of the hair probably won't show in game (at least in a front view), you should patch up the hole. But looking good so far.

hmm yeah

OK, this is gonna be the THIRD time I've explained it.

I took the bottom-most row of vertecies and put them in her neck. Then, I took the second row and made the bottom of the hair.

As seen here.

Matteron

Smash Ace
You guys polygon deletion is so simple! The tool often times screws up the model. Just hex the polygons out manually, it takes no time and is virtually fool proof.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Yeah but I can't vertex hack hexed models either using DD Box 2.1, so I have to do all the modifications first before doing any sort of polygon removal.

By the way, your Paula's looking great, but she still kinda looks like a transexual Ness. The eyes are a bit strange, and she could do with some bangs. Do you think you could reshape the face a little bit? Didn't Paula's head have a different shape in the official art?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

OK, this is gonna be the THIRD time I've explained it.

I took the bottom-most row of vertecies and put them in her neck. Then, I took the second row and made the bottom of the hair.

As seen here.
It's looking good. However, I'm still seeing it as Ness playing dress-up with his sister's clothes. You should:
-Make the head thinner
-Make the top of her hair taller
-Give her bangs
-Ears should be smaller, thinner as well
-Her bow should be smaller
-Skinner legs, more rounded shoes. Kill off the shoelace.
-Make her mouth smaller, give her more vibrant and noticeable lipstick
-Make her face more androgynous, fix her eyes

...Yeah, sorry for nitpicking. But this has a long way to go before it starts to look more like Paula.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Oh, I see. sorry I didn't read.
It's alright, I was just frustrated. :laugh:

It's looking good. However, I'm still seeing it as Ness playing dress-up with his sister's clothes. You should:
-Make the head thinner
-Make the top of her hair taller
-Give her bangs
-Ears should be smaller, thinner as well
-Her bow should be smaller
-Skinner legs, more rounded shoes. Kill off the shoelace.
-Make her mouth smaller, give her more vibrant and noticeable lipstick
-Make her face more androgynous, fix her eyes

...Yeah, sorry for nitpicking. But this has a long way to go before it starts to look more like Paula.
Thank you for the list, This will defenetly help.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey everyone guess who's birthday it is??? MINEEEE So ive decided to come out with another beta release of Toad

This is only the fit motion pac file of toad.[/QUOTE]

This is the PSA file.[/QUOTE]\

All attack animations, Attacks have been PSA'd. Special animations made, Special's Not PSA'd

Throwing glitch is somewhat fixed. (I could grab rosilina and diddy just fine when I tried it) And Toad now has a sheild. For those who dont use items you should be able to have a full battle with him.

(The throw and pummel animations havent been done yet so please gimme some time to get those done and ill release a new fitmotion.pac file. Please gimme your review on it. If any animators would like to reanimate any moves dont hesistate just send it to me afterwards!! Yours will probably be alot better then my attempts (Most of the moves were made to snoopy! good luck with school) Thats all 4 now

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
There's probably a double barrel shotgun model in one of the many games that use MDL0s though, such as that one Resident Evil game.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
If you are thinking flint sorry its john marston but once i finish john i will try out flint snake is a very confusing to me at the moment
You.
Just crushed all my hopes dreams in a single sentence.

On another note, is this to your liking cuckoos?
I just slimmed the legs and rounded the shoes, but it's progress.

For anybody who cares to know, Metroid Other M's files can be opened with Brawlbox. Havent been able to access the models yet, but the textures are there, in stunning awesomeness. :3

Top Bottom