• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Oh crap, my serious link is now going to be stupider than hell. oh well we all live once, but i would like to make my hyper deity link, actually i'll make dr.breen a side project when i feel like it, for right now, i am using toon link to work on him, so getting rid of the chain shot is being a pain.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
the Aizal the Lover texture is a vertex edit, its a girl version of pit but it wasnt made by me Lol, but yeah the hair is longer and it has a femanine body
WARNING: Rant approaching!

As an amateur "artist" I disagree with this. I'll try not to ramble on too much, but basically women tend to be less muscular and more slim everywhere, and their faces tend to be a different shape with less broad jaw and higher cheek bones, not to mention shorter arms, smaller hands and feet and of course curvier hips. Most of male Pit's and female Pit's proportions are too similar to say that female Pit looks feminine, and growing the chest slightly isn't really enough to create a convincing effect. The face texture could also do with some modifying around the eyes and maybe the lips too.

Does anyone know how to successfully create a partial transparent texture? (Ex: Clear blue)
Making it partially transparent in photoshop and exporting as PNG doesn't work like it does for total transparency?

This is why I'm not allowed to get bored
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae69/kangaroogreen/Brawl/prince.png

In West Philadelphia I was born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air."
I laughed so hard! His face looks so silly! (in a good way)

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice

Originally, I was working on naked Lucario. But I decided to hang up naked lucario project because I don't know what Lucario's crotch look like... So I worked on Lucario with alternated pants and it's finished.

I'm glad he turned out looking cool x3

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Hahah, what? Epic. Though Lucario IS naked already, since he's a pokemon, unless you mean removing the puffy fur parts, then... what? :p

In short, cool pants.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

This one is a combination of two Shadow Queen textures, with some modifications by me. I can't for the life of me find out who the originals were made by (and believe me, I've been looking for a good half hour), so I just want to stress that only the shoulder armour is mine, the rest is not. I did make some modifications in a few places though.

This is pretty much ready to go too, I just need to make some changes, since a bit of this requires animation resizing, but that's really just to get rid of the front braids.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Green Greens menu

Download here

Trust me, it looks much better in the game; my camera can't take good pictures of my TV =/ Can someone record a video of it or something? Or at least capture a better screenshot for me?

n64billy

Smash Ace

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
What is the best way to reduce the file size of a file, if there is one? I wanted to mess around with swapping the model in the background of the CSS, but it makes the file way bigger than the original, which makes it freeze.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I calls it Red Inked CSS

Sorry my capture card was like $10 :x

Idk if I can release this or not because all the csp's are stolen from DA

I changed just about all I knew how, and then some. (thanks ASF1nk for the help =D )

-All the names are in handwritten form
-All the icons were hand drawn
-The numbers were removed
-The pointer hand was inked
-The boarder was drawn on
-all CSP are from http://pnutink.deviantart.com/ artwork, he really is amazing
-a bunch more stuff that makes it look cool

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Is it possible to replace Peach's Parasol with Ike's sword? What files are they stored in? Furthermore, although this isn't a Brawlbox question, but is it possible to give that parasol/sword collision through PSA? I've attempted to, but I really don't know what I'm doing, so all I've managed to do is make Peach always hold it and swipe it like a sword for her a-jabs (and i've screwed up the collision in the process)

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
How do you get selmap to work? It froze my game, I checked the filesize, I put it in common5, I loaded it wiith riivolution...nothing works!

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
I calls it Red Inked CSS

"red ink CSS"

Sorry my capture card was like $10 :x

Idk if I can release this or not because all the csp's are stolen from DA

I changed just about all I knew how, and then some. (thanks ASF1nk for the help =D )

-All the names are in handwritten form
-All the icons were hand drawn
-The numbers were removed
-The pointer hand was inked
-The boarder was drawn on
-all CSP are from http://pnutink.deviantart.com/ artwork, he really is amazing
-a bunch more stuff that makes it look cool
Thats freakin sexy. So you're still not sure if you have a go to put up a download for it?

LSDX

Wah!
I think you would have to port it to another character.
How can you do that? I've been out of the hacking scene for over 2 months, and I came back to all this new stuff. I can take any character and port them to any other character without having to mess with bones or anything? I'm completely lost, so help would be appreciated. :confused::confused::confused:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
How can you do that? I've been out of the hacking scene for over 2 months, and I came back to all this new stuff. I can take any character and port them to any other character without having to mess with bones or anything? I'm completely lost, so help would be appreciated. :confused::confused::confused:
You would have to port the texture and model to the desired character and rename their FitXXX.pac and their FitXXXMotion.pac files.

XXX being the character's name. It's glitchy at times though

Razanak7

Smash Ace
How do you get selmap to work? It froze my game, I checked the filesize, I put it in common5, I loaded it wiith riivolution...nothing works!
You need to compress it. To do so, open it and select sc_selmap_en (if you just opened it, it will already be selected). On the right is a box labeled Compression. Click the next beside it ("None" and use the drop-down menu to select LZ77. Then just save and it will be compressed.

hey, how do you put a bone rotation on every animation without doing each one individually?

it's very important that I find this out :)
You can't.

Top Bottom