• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I think it's a Diddy vertexture.
It'd be weird seeing Lanky on DK hunched over in game.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Looking at the Lanky texture, compare it to this.

His overalls should go over his shirt.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Woohoo, Lanky kong was released! D: It IS on Diddy Kong! I thought it was on Donkey Kong! Who knew! It looks great, GameWatching. :D
That was rather surprising for me as well. Of course, it probably had to be done on Diddy, due to Donkey Kong's necktie.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
hey do you think it will be possible to make that stick into the sword that he used when he was training with picolo on namek to fight the sayans and maybe just texture the little sheathe on his back.

EDIT- crap it was gohan not goku that that used the sword to train with picolo to fight the sayans.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Hey GameWatching, I think you should make Olimar's daughter since you already made his son. It would be great if we could fill up all 6 of Olimar's costume slots with Pikmin characters. Maybe you could make his wife too.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Ms. Game and Watch

mr game and watch can be vertexed without problems, but remember to model in all 3 dimensions, as he gets flattened occasionally on lengthwise on a few animation. also he has duplicates of each model (the black part and that gray outline), so edit that as well appropriately or you'll end up with mr game and watch's default outline like above

also, kinda goes without saying but, any model changes affect all slots

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

Ms. Game and Watch

mr game and watch can be vertexed without problems, but remember to model in all 3 dimensions, as he gets flattened occasionally on lengthwise on a few animation. also he has duplicates of each model (the black part and that gray outline), so edit that as well appropriately or you'll end up with that ^

also, kinda goes without saying but, any model changes affect all slots
whoooaaa, i need to try this.

Roo525

Smash Ace
^ Release Pl0x? :3

Nice job. I knew He could be vertexed, but your one of the first people to do it.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
the best part is, you hardly need to be exact, an outline is much more forgiving than a shaded, textured model. just remember to use all dimensions correctly and make a slighly larger version for the outline, which requires nearly no fixing if you use mesh morpher.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
MeleeMaster could you help me with some model? I've patched it around 10 times and it still... well... I remember you have a faster method for that. Could you do it for me? It's just one polygon.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
Hey GameWatching, I think you should make Olimar's daughter since you already made his son. It would be great if we could fill up all 6 of Olimar's costume slots with Pikmin characters. Maybe you could make his wife too.
i should try them !

anyway,
i m making something over Bowser that you may like :bee:

it was requested some time ago, when i showed the progress of my Kritter.

nice Ms. G&W btw :D

Top Bottom