• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Model Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
So, would midna be best with or without wolf link. I personally want to forget wolf link ever existed, but I was curious what someone else's take was on this.

Want to whip up a skin set for Banjo Kazooie?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Ok that Zero one is BEAST. I should know. Im probably the biggest megaman fan here. Only Black Zero's hair is Grey. And if Anyone puts Zero Into Brawl. I WILL GIVE YOU MY PS3.

NeoTLkid

Smash Cadet
what's wrong with wolf link?
Midna should be separate in my opinion, if it was with wolf link it would be mostly a wolf link moveself with midna for specials
(I would expect a PSA to be made)

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Ok that Zero one is BEAST. I should know. Im probably the biggest megaman fan here. Only Black Zero's hair is Grey. And if Anyone puts Zero Into Brawl. I WILL GIVE YOU MY PS3.
Awesome that you also like Zero, personal I like the X model way better.

Here, a bigger picture:

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
So, would midna be best with or without wolf link. I personally want to forget wolf link ever existed, but I was curious what someone else's take was on this. QUOTE]

IMO, Wolf Link ownz, but I will prefer Midna alone than will Wolf Link, Wolf Link could be made with....... ........ ........ emmm.......... emmm....... Lucario?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Someone HAS to pick up on doing Bowser Jr. I mean come on. xD

http://www.tufftony.com/sms_bowser_jr.jpg

He was a perfect addition for Brawl. All we WOULD need to do is import his model from Mario and Sonic (and add the paintbrush if possible) or import it from Super Mario Sunshine, I guess, but they come differently. So why not just make him? :p

Currently I'm having trouble just LOOKING at his model.
This.^ Again. D:

NeoTLkid

Smash Cadet
id definatly like wolf link, but NO MIDNA WITH HIM, he should be separate. I think he'd be cool to play as.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
I haven't been working on any models lately, im off to school now, so when i get back, ill try to make something.

Make a lot of suggestions because i actually get most of my ideas from people suggesting stuff.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
If you make Neku Sakaruba from The World Ends With You I will forever be in your debt.

Is there any chance I can see a picture of that finished Isaac model?

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been working on any models lately, im off to school now, so when i get back, ill try to make something.

Make a lot of suggestions because i actually get most of my ideas from people suggesting stuff.
Could you start on some characters that should be in?
King K Rool, Maybe BomberMan, Banjo Kazooie(if you want a challenge), Metroid Prime chracters(I dont rlly know any), Viewtiful Joe?(We could just get his model from TvC),PAC MAN....
THere are some if you'd like to do any.

Poxag

Smash Apprentice
I have a few models but my hard drive ****ed up so I no longer have 3ds max, if any boody wants them and could rig them for me that would be awesome. they are

Big Daddy:Donkey Kong
Rorschach: C falcon
Master Chief:Falcon, Samus, Snake
Arbiter/ELite: ???
Krystal:Fox
Cloud strife: Ike
Sephiroth: Marth

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
I have a few models but my hard drive ****ed up so I no longer have 3ds max, if any boody wants them and could rig them for me that would be awesome. they are

Big Daddy:Donkey Kong
Rorschach: C falcon
Master Chief:Falcon, Samus, Snake
Arbiter/ELite: ???
Krystal:Fox
Cloud strife: Ike
Sephiroth: Marth
you did all those?

Master Chief = WIN
Krystal = WIN
Arbiter = WIN
Cloud Strife = WIN
Sephiroth = WIN

But Big Daddy, = SUPER WIN

Eggman

Smash Apprentice

Please, please, please...could you do Mike Jones from StarTropics? The reason being is that he really deserved to be in Brawl. I know EVERYONE says that about their character, but StarTropics is a FIRST PARTY NINTENDO TITLE, and it is NOT represented in Brawl in any way, shape, or form. No trophy, no music, no sticker...no nothing. Odds are about 3 people here have ever played it (great game, it's on Virtual Console). If you thought EarthBound fans had it bad (which I am), StarTropics fans have it worse.

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/846/846426/super-smash-bros-brawl-20080118103109479.jpg

As far as a base, he's pretty much a taller Ness :lick:

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Please, please, please...could you do Mike Jones from StarTropics? The reason being is that he really deserved to be in Brawl. I know EVERYONE says that about their character, but StarTropics is a FIRST PARTY NINTENDO TITLE, and it is NOT represented in Brawl in any way, shape, or form. No trophy, no music, no sticker...no nothing. Odds are about 3 people here have ever played it (great game, it's on Virtual Console). If you thought EarthBound fans had it bad (which I am), StarTropics fans have it worse.

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/846/846426/super-smash-bros-brawl-20080118103109479.jpg

As far as a base, he's pretty much a taller Ness :lick:
... never heard of it. That's probably why he's not in Brawl, because few people even know about it.

Smash Ace
Well im gonna do rosalina.

And that mike jones character or whatever, Ive NEVER heard of him, i don't really think he deserves to be in brawl if i don't know who he is.

Jeps

Smash Cadet
Yes thank you!:D:D:D so glad ur doing rosalina. she's one of my most wanted newcomers for SSB4(if nintendo make a SSB4):)

Jeps

Smash Cadet
sorrry I meant she's one of the characters I want the most in SSB4 if nintendo were to make a 4th Smash Bros. (I'm so dumb lol)

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Cool that Rosalina is being done, shouldnt be that hard. Relacing blue peach when it comes out ;)

BTW VILE, you said you wanted suggestions so here is my list:

Lyn
Isaac
Cloud
Sephiroth
Krystal
Mewtwo
Tom Nook
Zero
The Black Knight
Banjo
Pac Man
Bomberman
Skull Kid

The crossed ones thankfully have already been made ;)
Just missing 7 on my list.

Smash Ace
I plan to make zero, banjo, tom nook and improve the skull kid model i found.

I may make bomberman and pacman kirby since they shouldn't be too hard to do.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
May I nominate the Guitar Hero character from the Guitar Hero III intro?

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
I plan to make zero, banjo, tom nook and improve the skull kid model i found.

I may make bomberman and pacman kirby since they shouldn't be too hard to do.
Good that yu found a Skull Kid model already, I was thinking he would have been the hardest.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Skull Kid?! HELL YES!! Hes my favorite zelda character- er, following Oni Link. but still.

GadgetTR

Smash Apprentice
Time for a list of popular (and some obscure) anime/manga characters:

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - Toon Link
Hei / BK-201 (Darker Than Black) - Sheik
Nagato Yuki (Suzumiya Haruhi series) - [Not sure... Lucas? >_<)
Ishida Uryuu (Bleach) - Pit (would be perfect, especially if we can give him Zelda's FS)

And I know there are others but these are the only ones that even have a chance at being in my todo-list of models.

Just thought I'd through those out there in case someone wanted to do them before I did. There's no guarantee I will, of course.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
originally, this post was gonna be about 7 paragraphs long, though i thought it would be pointless since no one wants to read that much, and that when people quote it, it will take up the majority of the next 2 pages (you know it's true)

Basically, it stated that once the model converter releases, more than one person will make (insert character here) and the would lead to complete chaos, because we all know there will be 3 mew-twos in the future, how people would develop there own costume move sets/textures for other peoples models, and the organizational of all of it. there is more to it then just that, though that's just EXTREME simplification.

A small explanation of what this is will help my point.
Mario (character being overwritten)
Fat guy (lets say that's the model i made for him)
Peter Griffin (the texture Glarg* tried to make for him)

But WAIT!!! i dont want people making textures for my model, so whats going to happen is that Glarg is going to go make his own fat guy model, and then remake his peter texture to fix it.
Mario
Peter Griffin
Moveset (Glarg 2 though it would be a good idea to make him throw donuts)

Glarg though he would be nice and let glarg 2 use his model.

Mario
Fat Guy (my model**)
Homer Simpson(texture)

but i dont want people developing stuff for my models, so other guy makes his own without knowing glarg and glarg 2 existed, and makes a peter griffin texture for his model also. we all know the flame war is next.

We need to, as a community, stop this from happening, and my idea with that was official models, which would be models that can have textures/move sets developed by anyone for(hope that made since). that means only 1 really popular and skillfully made model would have to exist, and be know as official (insert name here) model, though the problem with that is that what if someone else thought theirs was better?

Any other ideas to fix this before it occurs

some of you may think that this is dumb and is just a way to troll or start a flame war, or one of those other terms that i don't know, though it's not, i just don't want to see things get so unorganized that it becomes unbearable.

*glarg is random name i developed just now, and is NOT existing as of right now( or atleast from what i know) other guy is also just random
**i never made a model, this was just a out there reference
*** i edited this about 7-8 times, please make sure not to press tab when typing... it will post the incomplete message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom