• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl/Melee tournament, February 16th! Venue up~

D

Deleted member

So my friend tells me that rides will work out, and I am going :)... such good ****, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I need a ride from the train station and back im gonna call you brandon early to pick me and crismas up

Netsurfer733

Smash Cadet
How old are you guys anyway?? I am on the fence about coming...

EDIT: That came out totally wrong...see 2 posts down...

Netsurfer733

Smash Cadet
****it that came out toally wrong lol, sorry about that...I was just kind of wondering about the age thing as an aside.

REGARDLESS of that though, i want to come, but I am on the fence because my friend bailed and now i have to decide if i want to take an hour's drive to somewhere I've never been before all by myself...thing is I have nothing better to do and I would really like to come, but I'm not sure...

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I need a ride from the train station and back im gonna call you brandon early to pick me and crismas up
There's a 0 percent chance of me going to New Brunswick. That's almost 45 minutes from the venue, and I don't know where the train in Matawan is.

Edit: @Net. I used to be like... nervous of driving long ways alone. I hear ya on that, so I can't pass judgment either way. Albeit, I'd love for as many people as we can show up. Including you! :D

RiL213

Smash Rookie
good smashin to evry1 brandon great seein u again since RU. ninty it was fun teamin w/u. props to evry1 in the tournament esp da. come back to smash again!

Netsurfer733

Smash Cadet
Great fun today guys, loved the chance to play Brawl. Post it up here when those Brawl Singles are gonna happen...we should just put a day aside for that alone, it'll be nuts!

KmezzLIGHTNING

Smash Cadet
I'd like to apologize for being on two teams.. XD Accident If any one wants to play in the area again on wifi (just trying to find good players with good connection) , let me know ^.^

Netsurfer733

Smash Cadet
Btw, what were the screen names of people I met there? There was Don who was ninja something...and Raymond who was....something else lol...and then there was a Will??

Fyi, this is Dave from the tourny if u remember me

flashfox

Smash Cadet
Sup guys, its ffx/charles ,the east brunswick guy that was fat and chinese (sup ninty) and I played mostly Ganon (the guy who got the smashball)/Bowser/Ike.

Great matches guys, hope we get singles next week.

RiL213

Smash Rookie
hey wuts goin on? this is Raymond from the tourney, dave my other friends screenames if u want ill list. aaron is QERB, while jon whom u playd is ICYU.

Netsurfer733

Smash Cadet
Hey good to know Ril/Ray, ty for that bro.

Send me a private message when you're planning to go to another tourny and I'll meet ya there heh

Top Bottom