• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl/Melee tournament, February 16th! Venue up~

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Rumor has it the demo for brawl might be coming onto the new Wii channel. I haven't seen any wii demo's yet, but I'll be on the lookout.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Wrong x2.

I will have the japanese version. Try reading the post, before trying to be funny. >_>

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Wrong x2.

I will have the japanese version. Try reading the post, before trying to be funny. >_>
What the hell? I wasn't trying to be funny. It was an honest question, and I can't believe you didn't realize that. It's really sad that everyone automatically assumes everyone's intentions are bad on this site.

Also: I read your first post, and it doesn't mention the japanese version. Ergo, my question was completely valid.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Where would a wii demo be stored? Would a demo for brawl be less than 512mb? Would you be able to play it directly from a larger SD card? Demo seems pretty unlikely at this point as much as I'd love one.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Just rumors for now, fonz. Nintendo is nintendo, they do weird ****. Maybe compression files? Who knows.

The tournament will be run on a Japanese system, with a japanese game.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Just rumors for now, fonz. Nintendo is nintendo, they do weird ****. Maybe compression files? Who knows.

The tournament will be run on a Japanese system, with a japanese game.
Yay. That's all I wanted to know. I wanted to come to pound 3 (and even more after hearing about this), but...it's an expensive trip. Good luck with this though.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
So brawl now isn't going to be at pound 3?

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
how many brawl setups will there be? this is slightly important if I'm paying 23 dollars for one day of playing brawl with no chance of winning next to all the people that've been practicing it. :/

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Is this really 2 days? meh can't make a two day tournament. if brawl is all on the first day I'll come.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Is this really 2 days? meh can't make a two day tournament. if brawl is all on the first day I'll come.
It'll MOST LIKELY be one day for both

Brawl will be one day! No excuses!!!!!

ok where is this going to take place at?
In old bridge, having venue issues

hmm, i must find some way to attend this

edit: fleur brings up a good point. who besides dmbrandon has brawl?
I have 2 setups, and keitaro will have one. Keitaro gets house fee waved if he cooommmeees. <3

KmezzLIGHTNING

Smash Cadet
hey guys, im just RSVPing, look forward to meeting y'all there ^.^ I'll be playing sonic, i live in the area. i used to do melee tournaments, magic, and once a yugioh tournament there haha, my names kyle if ive played with any of u b4 :p

D

Deleted member

I really want to come and play some Brawl, but I might not be able to, considering I'm going to a small local tourney on Friday... but I'm looking into it

Lafen

Smash Cadet
is there a tourney limit? cause ive been to game factory, and i dont think its big enough to hold so many brawlers.. hehe

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I really want to come and play some Brawl, but I might not be able to, considering I'm going to a small local tourney on Friday... but I'm looking into it
Small local crap<Awesome Melee/Brawl tournament.

is there a tourney limit? cause ive been to game factory, and i dont think its big enough to hold so many brawlers.. hehe
It can fit 55 easy.

darklinkjr

Smash Cadet
Id Like to attend but i dont live near new jersey.
I live all the way down in florida.
:p

so good luck you guys :) .

do you guys know if wi-fi tournments are in the game.

Top Bottom