• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
**** IT!!! First the sand bag, then the target, what's next? Well, the trophy machine from Melee still has a chance to appear a playable character...oh and the race to the finish doors are still open!!!
this is win

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Sonic's costume changes are shades of blue, then what would be Sonic's red costume, green etc.

I think they should've changed his shoe color only

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I agree, Sonic has the worst so far, almost all of them is different shade of blue, WTF???
especially when there is a character who looks EXACTLY like sonic bar a few minor outfit tweeks and a different colour.

He really should have a shadow outfit and have his quill colour change for his other alts

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
I was sad that Lyn was an AT but she is really good as a AT! Hopefully if they make Wolf not a fox clone then i want him in but if they cant that willl be okay.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
start diggin for waddle-dee
wait wait wait wait wait wait...there's a thread for Waddle Dee for Brawl?!

that's almost as stupid as wanting Tingle for Brawl

(sorry Waddle Dee fans, but it's kinda true, although comparing you to that ghastly excuse for a character may of been a low blow)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Waddle didn't have much of a chance anyway. There are Koopas that are more important than him

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Waddle-Doo is part of Dedede's moveset of some kind. So, there's another.

FYI...There are many "Waddle Doo"s but only one "Waddle Dee." Don't confuse the two. Those pictured in Dedede's throne move are Waddle Doos.
No...Those are Waddle Dees. Trust me, I know.

And what the frug are you talking about? Where is Waddle Doo part of DDD's move set?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Wow, you're right, I'm not sure what I was thinking there.

Well, in any case, there is a Waddle Dee who helps you in Kirby 64...

NukeA6

Smash Master
Waddle-Doo is part of Dedede's moveset of some kind. So, there's another.

FYI...There are many "Waddle Doo"s but only one "Waddle Dee." Don't confuse the two. Those pictured in Dedede's throne move are Waddle Doos.
Waddle Doo has an eye where his face is.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I guess I didn't realize there were more than one Waddle Dee, though. When did those ever come into play??

I remember the abundant Waddle Doos, but not the Waddle Dees. Meh, oh well...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I have a feeling that those waddle dees weren't part of his moveset: that's probably his intro.

either way he's deconfirmed but hey, C'est la vie.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
AHEM! When the hell was Wolf Deconfirmed? Mario has a Green Luigi-like suit in Melee, this could all be a coincidence. Besides, you forgot Dr. Mario for the possible character costume alts.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Dixie kong and Wolf are not alternate costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask Gimpyfish or any other respectable person who went, take those out!!

Take Ness out of there too hes not deconfirmed at all, not at all!!!

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Ness shouldn't be critical. And. Uhm. Gimpyfish says himself that the "Wolf" alt. for Fox is really just darker fur, and is NOT a Wolf costume. So Wolf still stands a chance, too.

Percon

Smash Lord
In wolf's defense, Mario has a Wario coloured in his costume, but Wario's still in the game.

Although I'm 99% positive that it most certainly is a Wolf costume.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
In wolf's defense, Mario has a Wario coloured in his costume, but Wario's still in the game.

Although I'm 99% positive that it most certainly is a Wolf costume.
that's very different though... Look at the wario in the game: it's the wario from wario ware, who is quite different from the wario who wore yellow and pink overalls as mario's rival. Not like wario was as similar to mario as wolf is to fox anyway

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
AHEM! When the hell was Wolf Deconfirmed? Mario has a Green Luigi-like suit in Melee, this could all be a coincidence. Besides, you forgot Dr. Mario for the possible character costume alts.
I rest my case. This can't be a Peach=Daisy Situation. Wolfe has way more personality. He has a role and an important one at that. He's the Black knight of Starfox, in a sense.

platnum

Smash Lord
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo()ooooooooooo)ooooooooooooooooooo((o(oooooooooo

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Actually, I wanted Gordo. ;)

Anyway, I got owned by this update and my inability to correctly recall Kirby enemy tribes...

Duality

Smash Journeyman
I see Wolf having a fighting style like Snake's more than Fox's. I hope Wolf gets in, the more the merrier.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I see Wolf having a fighting style like Snake's more than Fox's. I hope Wolf gets in, the more the merrier.
I forsee wolf playing EXACTLY like fox.... almost as if he were an alternate outfit for the same character...

NukeA6

Smash Master

Too bad for the ninja. He stays dead just like in Metal Gear Solid.

Top Bottom