• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Borderlands 2 / General Borderlands Discussion -- Vault Hunters Wanted! --

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I believe it's Sledge's shotgun where if you shoot a teammate in midair they fly really far away.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Nah I mean I was just doing Zombie Island with my melee only/ bloodwing build and I just started hitting absurd numbers.

Unless they're weak to melee which makes sense.

But the weird thing was when I tried to kill a boss type deal my damage went to an all time low.

Good thing I had a buddy :p

Now I'm trying to figure out a way to get the siren/brick actives on a low enough CD to have it on all the time nearly.

Just the thought of perma phasewalking makes me chuckle.
Some enemies are weak to melee, others (like most bosses) have resistances to it. Those crits are beast sometimes. Get a gun with 200% melee damage, and a trexican wrestler mod. Thank me later. ;)

I believe it's Sledge's shotgun where if you shoot a teammate in midair they fly really far away.
Yup. I launched my friend off the platform near the guy who gives you the
Skagzilla quest
(spoiler wrapped for F8AL). XD I love sledges gun. Still trying to get a Chopper for my soldier. T____T

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol that's what I was doing.

Not even crits tho was the weird part.

Cuz there's lethal and crit.

And critting is hard with melee sometimes.

And yeah killing stuff with Sledge's shotgun is hilarious.

Killed that spoiler thing with it while it was shootng its hyperbeam and it flew across the arena still shooting it dead.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
After I finished playthrough 2.5, I found a public game where I found out you could exploit something with the spoiler thing where you could stand on the fence and shoot without being near it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You can lure it over to the exit and critical it over and over again.

how I farmed whitting's elephant gun

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I got the elephant gun as a quest reward, IIRC. Tried it out once and sold it once I found the lack of a scope.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
In case there's any other PC gamers, my Steam ID is wavedash1359.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
What irks me about multiplayer is that the other players have delayed jumps, delayed sight aiming (Really my biggest annoyance), and I think delayed sprints. But I'm loving this game. Don't think I could play it alone though.

I can add you wave, but I don't feel like passing my level 32 since I want to beat the game with the friends I started with.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Did any one mention how great the Skullmasher is? It's freaking rediculous. Me and some friends were playing it last night online, and my Skullmasher just made everything FLY at least 20 meters. Managed to glitch on the Vault Area by having my friends level 69 Soldier fight my 58 Hunter. Since the skullmasher barely dents him, it sent him flying over the edge, and he glitched under the level.

Oh God I love this gun.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have yet to find a skullmasher without a negative damage modifier.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Still, it doesn't have the raw damage to make up for it imo.

Better off with like... A surkov.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Ah, I used to be really into this game. I got to the point where I farmed crawmerax for hours. I could never beat second run crawmerax without hacked guns :X
This was all done locally, on my friend's PS3...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Looking forward to getting back into this game.
Damn right. :)

Ah, I used to be really into this game. I got to the point where I farmed crawmerax for hours. I could never beat second run crawmerax without hacked guns :X
This was all done locally, on my friend's PS3...
I can beat him, it's just a pain. I don't approve of hacked anything.:glare:

But I do hide behind that wall/ledge. >__>

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I always had trouble with Craw because I'd forget how many times I have to scroll to get to a certain weapon, and I'd get **** on by the little guys in the meantime.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I always had trouble with Craw because I'd forget how many times I have to scroll to get to a certain weapon, and I'd get **** on by the little guys in the meantime.
I wish I had a scroll option. I forget I have a 'hotkey Dpad' and just mash the "Y" button. >_<

I have a new found hatred for Claptraps
Yes, well... Blame Xanthan for making us wait? :-P

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I love how my tag is painfully predictable. :]

Top Bottom