• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Borderlands 2 / General Borderlands Discussion -- Vault Hunters Wanted! --

D

Deleted member

Zero reminds me a lot of the Assassin from Monday Night Combat.

And I'm thinking I'll be playing Axton, since he appears to be the new Roland.

Kal

Smash Champion
I will probably play Maya. I only own the 360 version of Borderlands, sadly. But, when the PC version goes on sale (likely soon to happen in order to build hype for its sequel), I will get it and all the DLC.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Anyone else think the new 'Soldier' class' face looks the most realistic proportions of any face yet in Borderlands? Tempted to play him simply so I dont' have to look at it :p (That, and I really enjoyed playing the Roland before)

Kal

Smash Champion
It's a first person shooter, so looking at your own face seems like kind of a non-issue. :troll:

I liked Brock and Lilith the most. Lilith because SMGs are OP and you can troll your friends by outrunning them, and Brock because tanking is fun.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's a first person shooter, so looking at your own face seems like kind of a non-issue. :troll:
Me and three friends played through Borderlands, and we're going to be playing B2 as well. If I dont pick him, I'll be seeing someone else use him, thus actually looking at the face.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This is the first and last game that I will ever be so excited for that I actually buy the game at midnight or whatever.
I will definitely be getting this game and playing it for days on end, even if I have to sell my Xbox to get it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
PC, of course. It's not like there's any other acceptable way to play first person shooters.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
PC, of course. It's not like there's any other acceptable way to play first person shooters.
I just know he played the first one on the peasant box Xbox.

My issue with PC, is I don't know anyone who plays on PC. :c Thus, I can't join the PC Master Race. T_T Also, I don't think my PC could handle the game well enough. Or at least, enough for me to be happy with it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
That was the joke. If I sold my Xbox I wouldn't be able to play the game, but that is how much I want the game.

D

Deleted member

It's not a joke, it's a hyperbole. Can we drop this topic now?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Of course, it's all in good fun.

I'm looking forward to Borderlands 2, I should prolly beat the 1st game beforehand tho.

D

Deleted member

I still have to finish my second playthrough and the DLC, so I'm with you on that, F8AL.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I will buy the game on Steam. PLAY WITH ME AND SUGAR!

Turazrok

Smash Master
If you had it on 360 fatal but oh well. I just started to replay it to run crawmerax with some friends. 2 ez

:phone:

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Im hyped, ill prolly roll my first character as Maya. So HYPE!

EDIT: I also have Borderlands 1 with all the DLC on xbox.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I am pretty sure that they are going to include more than those four characters, possibly returning the old ones.
I say that because XPlay did a segment where Gearbox found an actress who looked like Lilith specifically for motion capture and photoshoots.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I am pretty sure that they are going to include more than those four characters, possibly returning the old ones.
I say that because XPlay did a segment where Gearbox found an actress who looked like Lilith specifically for motion capture and photoshoots.
I saw that video, she was pretty attractive. :smirk:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And there was a few in the brief snippets that looked more like Lillith than her

Kal

Smash Champion
Hey guys, the game is on sale on Steam today: $7.50 for the full game and all four DLCs.

D

Deleted member

It was at that price on last year's 2K Games sale. It's a very good price.

Kal

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to play on PC? I just got it Friday and am thoroughly enjoying it. My Steam ID and GameSpy ID are both KalROFL.

Kal

Smash Champion
I'm really excited about this game. Who's getting it for PC?

Top Bottom