• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
3 bob-ombs

This E3 wasn't bad but there really wasn't that 1 title that made me go "OMGOMGOMG"

Was really hoping for a new F-Zero or Metroid Prime game. (That multiplayer thing doesn't count)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn about 11 minutes in and so far I'm not entertained.. only chuckled on 1 or 3 things (as I'm unsure on what to call the first two..) story seems a bit Bland (at least for this episode). Mabel.. I don't know.. but she seems to be rather annoying imo..

@ Metalbro Metalbro if you have the time want to see how the connection is for SSB4?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

It's only the first episode, Sunset.

It's VERY similar to MLP's opener, where they had to introduce a lot of things in a short time.

The interesting stuff will come later and, much like RWBY, Season 2 is a lot better than Season 1.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn about 11 minutes in and so far I'm not entertained.. only chuckled on 1 or 3 things (as I'm unsure on what to call the first two..) story seems a bit Bland (at least for this episode). Mabel.. I don't know.. but she seems to be rather annoying imo..

@ Metalbro Metalbro if you have the time want to see how the connection is for SSB4?
Sure lets give it a try.

7 bob-ombs

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

It's only the first episode, Sunset.

It's VERY similar to MLP's opener, where they had to introduce a lot of things in a short time.

The interesting stuff will come later and, much like RWBY, Season 2 is a lot better than Season 1.
I know but MLP didn't have a certain feel to it.. (don't quite know what it is yet..)
the comedy so far seems to be on par with some of the jokes in Teen Titans go.. I wasn't expecting that when Dipper showed Mabel what her "Boyfriend" was was actually correct before he went to the page of a Zombie.. by which i mean something you didn't expect to happen actually does happen

@ Metalbro Metalbro Yeah the lag was horrible.. :(

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So SE conference is over.
Social has been locked due to flaming.
and large amounts of salt :troll:

EDIT: Back up again.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
7 bob-ombs

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR... KINGDOM HEARTS!!!.....FOR IPHONE/ANDROID!1!!!1!!1

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Btw Guests is going to give my brother all of the episodes when he goes down and visits him.. also edited this in my last post "by which i mean something you didn't expect to happen actually does happen"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
the comedy so far seems to be on par with some of the jokes in Teen Titans go.. I wasn't expecting that when Dipper showed Mabel what her "Boyfriend" was was actually correct before he went to the page of a Zombie.. by which i mean something you didn't expect to happen actually does happen
I personally like to think that scene represents the show's lore and story; you can make as many theories as you want, they'll not most likely be wrong and the answers would've actually been hinted throughout the show.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I personally like to think that scene represents the show's lore and story; you can make as many theories as you want, they'll not most likely be wrong and the answers would've actually been hinted throughout the show.
I'm not really much of a fan of them hinting what happens at the end tbh Espically if its something wacky like some of the things Teen Titans Go has pulled.. also i just finished the first episode and I'm expecting Mabel's next boyfriend to be a vampire.. other than that nothing has currently changed my viewpoint of GFs

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So I saw the Smash 4 Social Thread. And my God.
I think it's safe to say this will be up there with 2008 as one of the more "controversial" presentations.

7 bob-ombs

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR... KINGDOM HEARTS!!!.....FOR IPHONE/ANDROID!1!!!1!!1

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!
Can't wait for all the microtransactions and DLC. If it worked for All The Bravest...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
also Guests did say that the comedy gets better on "The Inconveniencing".. which episode number is that one? (Not going to watch it but just curious as to which episode number)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well IMO TTG is wacky in a different sort of way....for one thing it focuses entirely on humor, and the characters don't really have any depth to them. (unlike the original Teen Titans)

It doesn't happen really often though, which is why I make the connection with fan-made theories.
Same here.

So I saw the Smash 4 Social Thread. And my God.
I think it's safe to say this will be up there with 2008 as one of the more "controversial" presentations.
:4tlink:?

also Guests did say that the comedy gets better on "The Inconveniencing".. which episode number is that one? "Not going to watch it but just curious as to which episode number"

The fifth one I believe. So not that far.

Top Bottom