• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I wasn't lol but imo the humor isn't my taste and the plot didn't help either.. Mabel I've still haven't formed an opinion on Stan feels like the person that is oblivious to everything going on which is a bit cliche..

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It took a while, but I played music long enough to -finally- get rid of the bad mood I had all day.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Despite the final scene of the opener? :glare:

33 That was suspicious but it feels like he intentionally did it just unknowingly. or it could have been intentionally knowing what was happening and to keep the people he was with oblivious to the events..
also i have a bit of a sneaking suspicion that Stan was the original author of that journal..

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

That was suspicious but it feels like he intentionally did it just unknowingly. or it could have been intentionally knowing what was happening and to keep the people he was with oblivious to the events..
also i have a bit of a sneaking suspicion that Stan was the original author of that journal..
That's EXACLTY why this show is so great; you're already making your own theories!

By the way, all of your questions about Stan will eventually be answered as you watch the series.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
nah i'll be able to get them without having to download them or have them buffer..

Forgotten number+1 :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom