• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That was awesome, before watching that I was like "Meh, it sounds kinda cool but I don't really want it." but now I'm hyped for Mario Maker now.

On a side note, I just started playing the first Shantae game a couple days ago and am really liking it so far.
Just so you know, that was just Level 1 of the four shown at the Championship and the other 3 are even crazier. :crazy:

The rate of my summoning is astounding me. The new generation of Bob-ombs makers work very quickly now and with a magical attitude never before seen for a bob-omb maker.

Let the explosions commence.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A random mod said:
The rate of my summoning is astounding me. The new generation of Bob-ombs makers work very quickly now and with a magical attitude never before seen for a bob-omb maker.
Friendship is Magic :grin:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

The only games of note were Star Fox Zero, two new Animal Crossing games (Happy Home Designer and a Mario Party clone), a "Metroid" game, a new 3DS Zelda (along with a port of Hyrule Warriors), and puppets. Lots of Jim Henson uncanny valley puppets.

It wasn't bad, but many found it to be underwhelming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom