• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Claps"

Not bad. Needs a little more purple and book-related madness though.
YOU'RE RIGHT! HERE, HAVE SOME BOOKS SO DEEP AND COMPLEX THAT THEY'LL TURN YOU INSANE!

Even you? Huh.

If we were talking about that type of Twilight here....that would be a truly horrific Armageddon....
THAT KIND OF TWILIGHT WAS A MISTAKE! AS SOON AS I MANIFEST IN YOUR WORLD, STEPHENIE MEYER WILL BE MY FIRST VICTIM!

Stick around, you'll have a bunch the more you're with Uni.
Yeah, probably :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's a better joke than 47, to be fair :p
I'm very glad that joke was left behind lol

I mean, I didn't mind joking about it for a little while, but then it got referenced so much for so long than it got old and stale. On top of that it was brought up so much that it kinda defeated the whole purpose of my username change.

I let you off the hook on that a while ago, so somebody here is at least merciful. :p
I appreciate that lol

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
And so did B-more. With point differential coming into play, Ravens break the tie with the Steelers and are 1st place overall.
(Also, obligatory laughing that the Steelers nearly lost to the Browns :laugh:)

nbm
I personally don't mind the Steelers because I have family who moved to Pittsburgh last year, and they're into the Steelers, but I sure don't like Ben Roethlisberger. Sure he's a good player, but I heard he's done some pretty stupid things.

11 Dead Nohrians

:037:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I personally don't mind the Steelers because I have family who moved to Pittsburgh last year, and they're into the Steelers, but I sure don't like Ben Roethlisberger. Sure he's a good player, but I heard he's done some pretty stupid things.

11 Dead Nohrians

:037:
I pretty much agree. I respect Big Ben's excellent game play, but I don't have to like him.
With other Steelers, Brown has quite the ego. Pouncy is dumb. LeVone Bell is in a similar boat as Ben (except Bell's stupid action was trying to further his hopeless rap career). The team isn't that likable all-around. The fanbase is on a whole other level of annoying, though. Here's a link to a roast video explaining why the Pittsburgh Steelers are easy to hate (for Ravens fans especially, and the youtuber who made it). Foul language is in it (fair warning), so I'll post the link rather than the video itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmp4uKwveX4

Only NFL team I hate more than Pittsburgh is New England.

nbm

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I pretty much agree. I respect Big Ben's excellent game play, but I don't have to like him.
With other Steelers, Brown has quite the ego. Pouncy is dumb. LeVone Bell is in a similar boat as Ben (except Bell's stupid action was trying to further his hopeless rap career). The team isn't that likable all-around. The fanbase is on a whole other level of annoying, though. Here's a link to a roast video explaining why the Pittsburgh Steelers are easy to hate (for Ravens fans especially, and the youtuber who made it). Foul language is in it (fair warning), so I'll post the link rather than the video itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmp4uKwveX4

Only NFL team I hate more than Pittsburgh is New England.

nbm
Yeah, there are very few things about the Steelers that are as bad as there are about the Patriots.

But I think by now I've pretty much made my point on who I think is worse than New England.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yeah, there are very few things about the Steelers that are as bad as there are about the Patriots.

But I think by now I've pretty much made my point on who I think is worse than New England.
Why do you hate Dallas Cowboys so much? I'm still a bit surprised that you dislike them so much, since you're not a Redskins, Giants, or Eagles fan.

nbm

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Why do you hate Dallas Cowboys so much? I'm still a bit surprised that you dislike them so much, since you're not a Redskins, Giants, or Eagles fan.

nbm
Because they have so many problems it's not even funny!

First off their owner is a total jerk. Then there's the history of even some of their best players doing stupid things. Michael Irvin for example was caught hanging around strippers in his hotel room, and more notable in recent time is Ezekiel Elliot who's been suspended for some kind of sex crime that he's trying to get himself out of.

It's not just me either. Research shows that the Cowboys are the most hated team in the NFL. That's right. They're more hated than the Patriots, who even between them and the Cowboys are the Chicago Bears.

But the worst part is I can't even talk **** about their defense anymore. Like it or not, it's greatly improved.

Top Bottom