• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Pretty much yeah, haha. I forgot who the other two were, but I see you're still loyal lol
I know one of them was/is A10 (who hasn't been here in ages that I can recall) and I believe the other was Luig, when he was watching it back then.

I really like just about every major character, but my top favorite has gone unchanged since the day I decided who my favorite was.

I remember.

Twilightgeddon. :p
....damn it, now I'm imagining Bill Cipher delivering a welcoming speech about a Twilight-themed apocalypse.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
....damn it, now I'm imagining Bill Cipher delivering a welcoming speech about a Twilight-themed apocalypse.
ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE-DIMENSIONAL, FIVE-SENSED SKIN PUPPETS!

FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS, I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN! NAME'S BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!
IT'S TIME WE DO SOME REDECORATING! THIS WORLD SHALL BE A PARTY THAT NEVER STOPS!

-then he does stuff-

TIME IS DEAD AND MEANING HAS NO MEANING!
EXISTENCE IS UPSIDE-DOWN AND I REIGN SUPREME!

WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO TWILIGHTGEDDON!

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I know one of them was/is A10 (who hasn't been here in ages that I can recall) and I believe the other was Luig, when he was watching it back then.

I really like just about every major character, but my top favorite has gone unchanged since the day I decided who my favorite was.
Oh, right. Now I remember.

Same, but well. You know... :p
What kind of Twilight are we talking here? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE-DIMENSIONAL, FIVE-SENSED SKIN PUPPETS!

FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS, I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN! NAME'S BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!
IT'S TIME WE DO SOME REDECORATING! THIS WORLD SHALL BE A PARTY THAT NEVER STOPS!

-then he does stuff-

"Claps"

Not bad. Needs a little more purple and book-related madness though.

Oh, right. Now I remember.

Same, but well. You know... :p
It has been quite a while, to be fair.

Starlight's still good too lol

What kind of Twilight are we talking here? :p
The pony one, for sure.

NOT THE VAMPIRE KIND!

I'M NOT THAT CRUEL!
Even you? Huh.

If we were talking about that type of Twilight here....that would be a truly horrific Armageddon....

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hi friends. How are we all doing?

nbm
Fairly well. I just had dinner and.......I don't have much else to add to that.

My weekend was somewhat busy up until today, so it was a nice break of sorts.

I expect this Armageddon to have books, wings, magic, and purple horses. That doesn't even compare to Weirdmageddon.
....Fair enough, lol

Wouldn't be a "Twilightgeddon" without any of those things.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Fairly well. I just had dinner and.......I don't have much else to add to that.

My weekend was somewhat busy up until today, so it was a nice break of sorts.

....Fair enough, lol

Wouldn't be a "Twilightgeddon" without any of those things.
Nice, nice.
I know that you're a Stephen King fan. By any chance, have you seen the new IT movie yet?

nbm

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Nice, nice.
I know that you're a Stephen King fan. By any chance, have you seen the new IT movie yet?

nbm
I haven't. Was it any good?

IT is one that I need to read, and I hear the older mini series adaptation was pretty good as well.

True. Still a pretty weird idea for an Armageddon, though I can probably think of weirder ideas.
Should we go down the list of them?:dazwa:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I haven't. Was it any good?

IT is one that I need to read, and I hear the older mini series adaptation was pretty good as well.

Should we go down the list of them?:dazwa:
I liked it personally. Wasn't perfect, but it was still enjoyable overall. There's a lot of foul language though, so...fair warning.

nbm

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

...preferably not. That's a trench we don't go down.
I'll take your word for it. :p

Wasn't Sunset my best pony at that time? :p
Either way it's still Fluttershy now :p
She was for a very long time, I believe.

I was honestly rather surprised when it switched to Fluttershy. :lol:

I liked it personally. Wasn't perfect, but it was still enjoyable overall. There's a lot of foul language though, so...fair warning.

nbm
Hm, alright. I'll probably see it sometime after it's out of theaters.

Noted, in regards to the language.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hm, alright. I'll probably see it sometime after it's out of theaters.

Noted, in regards to the language.
I think it's better than the mini-series, for sure. Pennywise actually feels threatening this time around. Pennywise in the mini-series is a joke, honestly. And my favorite is Richie Tozier. Such a comedic king <3

nbm

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Let's see....first I mentioned how Twilight was previously the favorite of four of us here, then Uni dubbed those days "Twilightgeddon", then I brought up Bill Cipher.....and here we are, lol.
I would've dubbed those days "Ponygeddon" myself. And that was a rhetorical question... partially.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Pretty sure you were here lol just not with that fancy red banner you has now :p
Yeah, I think so too...the board seems less pony-obsessed now than what it was back when I first started posting here. It was quite the surprise, but I adapted well, obviously.

And yes, I love my new red banner. I have super powers now :p

nbm

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Was this before my time, or no? I started being active on here in 2015, then got really active starting in 2016.
I do remember seeing you a little bit, but my memory is hazy on that part. It just wasn't prominent enough to stick out, like you said, your activity didn't skyrocket until 2016.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yes, I'm a Rick and Morty fan. The show has some innuendo but it's incredibly clever and funny <3

I do remember seeing you a little bit, but my memory is hazy on that part. It just wasn't prominent enough to stick out, like you said, your activity didn't skyrocket until 2016.
Yep. I fell in love with Smashboards in 2015 and my activity was high in 2016 for a few reasons...meeting all of you cool people is one of the top reasons :) (another top reason was because of my increased interest in the competitive side of the community)

nbm

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Have a good night everyone.

I think it's better than the mini-series, for sure. Pennywise actually feels threatening this time around. Pennywise in the mini-series is a joke, honestly. And my favorite is Richie Tozier. Such a comedic king <3

nbm
I'll be checking out both anyway at some point, I hope.

I would've dubbed those days "Ponygeddon" myself. And that was a rhetorical question... partially.
Ah.

Well, there's an answer to it anyway. :p

Was this before my time, or no? I started being active on here in 2015, then got really active starting in 2016.

nbm
2015 definitely had a surge in pony discussions here, and it was kinda there in late 2014 and early 2016 as well. It got quieter over time.

Then again, the thread was a lot more active in general (as in, it was active overall and while ponies were much, much more plentiful, they definitely weren't the only thing you'd see being talked about here) during 2015 than it was during a pretty great portion of 2016, from what I can recall.....

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

-then he does stuff-

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that, I would have one nickel.

Top Bottom