• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware of Arizona

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Aww I missed the picture, Silly Kyle! haha. Thanks though.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
You're welcome, Light! I will show you the image later :D

Also, thank you, Elvis!! You're pretty damn sexy too ;) <3

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Virgos huh? Interesting..

Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.

Virgo is represented by the Virgin, although this association should not be taken literally. Rather, Virgos tend to take on some of the qualities of a Virgin, things like modesty and humanity. Some might consider them repressed, although Virgins would argue that it's a noble quality, as opposed to a negative one. Most of all, Virgos enjoy indulging their practical and logical side and poring over their projects to the nth degree. To say these folks are good at fact-finding almost understates the case, since Virgos revel in their exacting (some would argue pedantic) behavior and are a whiz with minutiae. Virgins are an asset in the workplace as they can be counted on to get things right the first time, every time -- and no detail will be overlooked. They are also balanced and fair in their assessments in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this sign.

Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and as portrayed in ancient Roman mythology, Mercury wasn't one to sit still for long. This swift-footed god was a bundle of energy, both physically and mentally, and that pretty much sums up the Virgin's makeup. A Virgo's brain is in overdrive most of the time, which is why these folks get so much done. Those born under this sign are also able communicators and use their mental acuity to maximum advantage. All of this brainpower can make Virgos prone to skepticism, and can even lead to the kind of over-think that surely leads to overkill. Thankfully, though, Virgos are also a studious lot and can temper their worst impulses with a bit of careful analysis. Virgos enjoy studying a situation in great detail, whether it's a work project or a friendship. Virgins are truly interested in understanding things. The bane of many Virgos is the perfectionism that can get in the way of their usual clear thinking. 'I'm not a perfectionist; I'm discriminating!' a Virgo would say, happy in the knowledge that their taste is unparalleled. Along those lines, Virgos are also neat and clean, save for the occasional sloppy Virgin (they do exist). Virgins are also reliable and practical and oh-so-useful to have around.

The Element associated with Virgo is Earth, and in keeping with that, most Virgos are grounded, salt-of-the-earth types. The flash and dash can go to others, since Virgos would much rather be humble and easy-going. That said, Virgins do enjoy material possessions and are (dare we say?) picky about what they bring into their lives. Some might even go as far as calling them self-centered, but it's really more of a desire to surround themselves with what's right -- for them. This knack for discernment also serves Virgos well in business, where their decisions are usually dead-on. Those born under this sign are eminently sensible and use their critical eye well. While Virgos can be worrywarts, they do their best to temper these impulses. However, if this nervousness goes unchecked, it can lead to hypochondria, that ugly skeleton in the Virgo's closet. For that reason, Virgos are extremely health conscious, to the point of being storehouses of information on diet and hygiene. Many Virgos even choose a health or medical career so they won't miss a beat.

Working out is elemental for Virgo, if only so they know intellectually that they're helping themselves physically. See, the benefits of exercise are far more important to Virgo than the process itself. That's why Virgos are likely to time themselves on their runs and get in those 300 sit-ups every day. When it comes to the game of love, Virgos are able to loosen up somewhat and are devoted to their lovers, even if they can be a bit jealous. Since Virgo rules the intestines, worried Virgos need to be wary of bowel upsets. Soothing relief often comes in the way of earth tones, which is why Virgos like to be surrounded by shades of tan and a warm yellow.

The great strength of the Virgo-born is in their practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail. When merged with their willingness to serve, Virgos become essential helpmates. They can be picky -- so what?

I wonder.. how accurate is that?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
DUDE WHAAAATTT THE HEECCCCKKK

that is like..... 100% accurate
for me anyway

i have the same birthday as Doll666, so same sign too, obviously

Divinokage

Smash Legend
haha that's cool I'm gonna post scorpio too since its epic.

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac, and that shouldn't be taken lightly -- nor should Scorpios! Those born under this sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either; these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world that is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

The Scorpion symbolizes Scorpio, and that is no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this sign are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpio: they have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpios rarely lose; they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.

Scorpio is ruled by Mars and Pluto. Mars was the God of War in ancient Roman mythology and is the first (and most ancient) ruler of Scorpio. When Pluto was discovered in the 20th century, it was also assigned to this sign. Pluto was known as the God of the Underworld in ancient Roman times, so when coupled with Mars, expect some intense energy to head toward Scorpions here on Earth. This planetary combo makes for people who are motivated, penetrating and aware. Scorpions don't miss much, since they are highly attuned to the vibrations of others. They are intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who's who and what's what. Scorpios can lose their temper (and even become vengeful) when someone gets in their way, so it's best to give them plenty of room. Remember, they're unafraid, and a loss today simply means an opportunity for victory tomorrow.

The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the 'roiling seas' seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpios would be 'still waters run deep.' Those born under this sign are as emotional as their waterborne brethren, it's just that they're not as likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Again, these are secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these folks are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpios, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpio who feels crossed! These folks can turn vindictive in no time flat. Luckily, once Scorpios catch their breath, they will return to their usual determined and loyal (albeit strong-willed) ways. Finally, while Scorpios aren't above some subtle manipulation to get what they want, they'd much rather take a scientific, even mystical path. The Scorpio-born are powerful and passionate, qualities that serve them well, as long as they don't let them deteriorate into self-indulgence or compulsion.

Scorpios love competition in both work and play, which is why they'll air it out in sports and games. Extreme sports are right up Scorpio's alley, as is most anything that will test their mettle. They've got to have an adversary, since it makes the game that much more fun. Scorpio's colors? Powerful red and serious black. When it comes to love, though, Scorpios soften up a bit and are caring and devoted with their lovers, even if they do hold on a bit tight. Scorpios are also lusty in the extreme (how else?), so they need to be mindful of their reproductive organs.

The great strength of the Scorpio-born is in their determination, passion and motivation. Scorpios don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done. A powerhouse? Like no other

Dart!

Smash Master
Man Scorpio is the ****! it described me perfectly! like...it fit so eerily well with my personality. Even though i've always loved the fire affinity i feel more at home with water.
thanks kage <3

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sagittarius, the ninth sign of the zodiac, is the home of the wanderers of the zodiac. It's not a mindless ramble for these folks, either. Sagittarians are truth-seekers, and the best way for them to do this is to hit the road, talk to others and get some answers. Knowledge is key to these folks, since it fuels their broad-minded approach to life. The Sagittarian-born are keenly interested in philosophy and religion, and they find that these disciplines aid their internal quest. At the end of the day, what Sagittarius wants most is to know the meaning of life, and to accomplish this while feeling free and easy.

It's the Archer that represents Sagittarians, although in this case it's a Centaur (half man, half beast) that is flinging the arrows. Centaurs were the intellectuals of ancient Roman mythology, and Sagittarians are quick to consider themselves their modern-day counterparts. Those born under this sign are clear thinkers, and choose to look at the big picture most of the time. They also like it when others agree with their well-thought-out point of view. The alternative to this, for better or for worse, is a Sag who can become argumentative and blunt. That's not to say that these folks are intransigent -- Archers will listen to what others have to say, in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to them. Indeed, Sagittarians are enthusiastic consumers of information (and enthusiastic in general), the better to get the answers they need. It's also a good idea to give Sags lots of room to explore their world. Once these folks start to feel hemmed in, they'll become impatient and difficult.

Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. In ancient Roman times, Jupiter was the King of the Gods, and most Sagittarians would say that the royal pedigree has been passed on to them. The Sag-born are generous and just -- much like a noble leader. These folks are also expansive in their thoughts, as well as in their approach. Sags are forever reaching for knowledge, understanding and answers. They are outspoken in their beliefs, at times to the point of exaggeration. This may be due to their unflinching optimism. Sags are also a lucky bunch, thanks to Jupiter's golden glow. They're quick to take a gamble on things, feeling both lucky and smart. While the process of exploration is what fuels Sagittarians (and translating that to others as a teacher and philosopher), they need to be aware of their tendency to procrastinate. Those born under this sign can be quite self-indulgent since things come so easily to them (thanks to their charming and sociable natures). Smart Archers, however, will catch themselves in time, the better to continue their good work.

The Element associated with Sagittarius is Fire. Just as a fire can move quickly and uncontrollably, so can Sagittarius as they flit from one thing to the next, never looking back. For the Sag-born, it's all about action and adventure (and, hopefully, conclusions). These folks love their physicality and are often athletic, and certainly full of stamina. Life for these folks is played full-on, which is why it's chock-full of experiences. Archers are outgoing, enthusiastic and tend to overstep their bounds as a result, falling prey to the likes of foot-in-mouth disease. They can talk so fast (and so much) that they don't process the full weight of what they're saying, leading to the occasional hurt feeling. Often, however, their words serve to inspire others and to get things going. Yes, Sagittarians are straight-ahead folks who are curious, spiritual and true believers. The fact that they attract others with ease should be no surprise, since they have a great sense of fun and enjoy a good time. They don't lack for confidence, either, not a whit! High-spirited Sags love to socialize -- with an ever-changing crew.

The athleticism of Sags lends itself to challenging sports, and they definitely know they're up to the task. That's why you're likely to find them in an around-the-world solo boat race or climbing up the highest peaks (where they should be mindful of their legs and hips). No stretch is too big for a Sag, if only because these folks know they're ready (and lucky to boot). Mental games such as chess or debate also fuel the Sag's mood. Moody colors they'll wear, since they favor rich maroon and navy hues. When it comes to love games, the Archer is playful, flirtatious and always on top.

The great strength of the Sagittarius-born is their philosophical, wide-open and curious nature. These folks seek both knowledge and truth, and they are eager to share their explorations with others. Their optimistic and generous spirit makes them a pleasure to have around.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
My college degree and high grades as well as reports and essays I wrote and were published say otherwise.
As well, I hope you get to read this before genesis. I will find you there and as nicely asd I can ask you to apologize about saying my girlfriend is a *****. YOu could have simply said you were being general, or even that all women are. But my gf is the sweetest person on this planet. So help me God I will throw you into the pool and hope you can't swim. And I'll bet I have 9 witnesses that saw you punch me first.

next time one of you guys in AZ see him, tell him I want an apology please. I hope he has the sense to at least apologize about that.

Anyways, WOOOO GENESIS IS ALMOST HERE!!!
You get no apology. Also I will never throw the first punch. I also swim.

As for the astrological signs, I'm on the cusp between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Neither sign really fully represents who I am, but I share personality, and habitual traits from both.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Gonna post Gemini for Mr. Juushichi and I didn't want to double post. =P And Kyle, we will have plenty of battles! =)

Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac, and those born under this sign will be quick to tell you all about it. That's because they love to talk! It's not just idle chatter with these folks, either. The driving force behind a Gemini's conversation is their mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information. The more information a Gemini collects, the better. Sharing that information later on with those they love is also a lot of fun, for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships. Dalliances with these folks are always enjoyable, since Geminis are bright, quick-witted and the proverbial life of the party. Even though their intellectual minds can rationalize forever and a day, Geminis also have a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped. Can a Gemini be boring? Never!

Since Geminis are a mix of the yin and the yang, they are represented perfectly by the Twins. The Gemini-born can easily see both sides of an issue, a wonderfully practical quality. Less practical is the fact that you're not sure which Twin will show up half the time. Geminis may not know who's showing up either, which can prompt others to consider them fickle and restless.

They can be wishy-washy, too, changing their mood on a simple whim. It's this characteristic which readily suggests the Mutable Quality assigned to this sign. Mutable folks are flexible and go with the flow. Further, the Twins are adaptable and dexterous and can tackle many things at once. It's a good thing, too, when you consider their myriad interests. The downside of such a curious mind, however, can be a lack of follow-through. How much can any one person do, anyway?

Ruled by Mercury, Geminis exhibit a delicious brand of mercurial energy. They are quick-thinking, quick-witted and fast on their feet, much like the messenger god of Roman mythology that rules their sign. Geminis are both curious and clever, which is why they are such a hit at cocktail parties. Although they talk a great game, they also love to listen and learn. With any kind of luck, the Twins will find themselves in interesting company, because if they don't, they are likely to get bored and start fidgeting. Any social setting is a good one for a Gemini, however, since these folks are charming, congenial and love to share themselves with their friends. While their effusiveness may be misconstrued as scheming by some, Geminis generally have their hearts in the right place. It's that ample energy which can also paint them as scatterbrained and unfocused, but behind all that zipping around, the Twins are busily filing all that good data away.

The element associated with Gemini is Air. Air signs are the thinking person's signs, and the Twins don't disappoint. Those born under this sign prize intellect and consider it the key to all things. At work, they are the clearest of thinkers, looking at a project from all (well, at least two) sides and putting forth some logical and well-thought-out ideas. This quality makes Geminis an asset to any team, and while these folks are not inclined to take the lead, they are a most valuable component. It's also the Gemini's literary bent that allows them to offer a useful perspective on most any situation. The Twins also enjoy bringing their objective reasoning and big-picture ability into their personal relationships. While some may perceive all this logical thought as cold and unemotional, it's simply how these folks tick. They want to connect, they just do it their own way. Luckily for Geminis (and their pals), their lightness of spirit and youthful exuberance help them to appear forever young. In keeping with that skip in their step, Geminis enjoy short road trips -- and their agile minds and nimble hands ensure that they could change a tire (if needed) in no time flat. Is all of this Twin-energy more than any one person can handle? Ah, maybe that's why they are two.

When it comes to sports, Geminis would seem a natural for doubles tennis -- and they are. They love the camaraderie of games and play, which is why they excel at team events. Whether it's volleyball or a game of charades, Geminis are always ready to play. A book club would certainly stimulate their literary minds. In the game of love, Geminis are playful, flirtatious and endless fun. Physically speaking, Gemini rules the nervous system, which is why Twins should practice yoga or deep breathing techniques. Layering themselves in soft yellows and blues will also calm their mood.

The great strength of the Gemini-born is in their ability to communicate effectively and to think clearly. Adventures of the mind are what the Twins are all about. They also love to share themselves with their friends, and they make for charming companions.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hey Kage, what's your take on people born between two signs? I was born November 22nd, which is between when Scorpio ends and Sagittarius begins.

I find it difficult to really identify with one of the other. With Sag, I'm not a religious or spiritual person, nor am I a very confident person. When I WAS in shape, I played basketball, ran track, practiced jiu jitsu, and karate, and swam on a regular basis, and was honestly, quite good back when I cared to keep myself in practice, and I tend to take a more reserved approach to love. I do, however, identify with the book smart traits of Sag. I've always been the type of person who loved to learn, even for recreation, and it really reflects itself in my gameplay due to how I process information. The downside is that I'm extremely argumentitive, often times arguing for arguments sake, I love flaunting my knowledge and being acknowledged for it, and blunt, or critical.

For Scorpio, the trait I identify most with is their views on the world. I see most issues in black or white, and find grey to be irrelevant. The type of person to get straight to the point, which often times makes people unfamiliar with me uncomfortable.

I'm also an unbelievably intense person, another trait that makes many people uncomfortable, and makes making new friends often times difficult, or more importantly, KEEPING the friends. I'm very self-destructive in how hard I work for the things I'm passionate about, often times trying so hard that I physically injure myself in the process, but never giving up until it's just impossible to continue, partly due to my stubbornness, my competitive nature, and my desire to better myself. The inverse to this is that I am EXTREMELY honest, probably too much so. People have often criticized the fact that I've let slip things I really shouldn't have due to my honest, trusting, even naive nature.

SWF has probably seen my scorpio side more than not. Especially when it comes to being crossed. Reading the description of scorpio really puts into perspective how I can make things that should be absolutely nothing into massive arguments, and I don't really care who's feelings I hurt in the process. In person I am VERY emotionally stoic. It took 13 years for the depression to show, and another 5 afterward for it to show again despite all the crap I've gone through in my life, though I am known to be prone to the occasional loss of temper when it comes to my own failures.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well things in astrology I don't think should be taken to the extreme. November 22nd is Sagittarius but I mean I did read about no one is really one sign. You'll have a small mix with the sign before or after depending on how close you are to the dates of the sign, I think..

I'm actually not even sure what I should think about people born under 1 sign or the other. To me, I try to manage the bad and good things about myself.. and try to formulate a plan which works for everybody. For the people, I have to show my best self possible and it's not some random act I put front.. yes it causes me a bit of suffering but it's definitely worth it I find. I compare that to focusing in a tournament match. When you focus to be the best you can possibly be, ya it's tough for the mind and body but the rewards at the end is magical. With that said, that means I have to care about how someone else feels, I'm not going to say random **** just because I feel like it.. it's never about me.

I look at this like this, if smashers didn't exist... who would I be? Even if I had the same skill level right now, without the people it's absolutely meaningless which is why I try to treasure every single person out there. I want to be able to share a bit of glory for everyone, doing that just means you are open and nice with them. You have a good time with them without allowing a superfluous ranking get in the way. And I'm really happy I can do that right now, I'd hate to turn into an ******* just because I think I'm so good. To me, it's so wrong and I hate people like that. I love crushing them in tournament actually.. lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
At this point I don't really know what I want anymore.
I used to say that a few years ago actually but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what their dreams are, it's just hidden somewhere in your heart. It doesn't matter if you were ridiculed all your life, you are still living right now and you can choose what you want to do, follow your love. You do love things, don't you? Imo, anything great enough is worth the fight.. even if you fail constantly.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
The Trinity, My family, Nytewyfe, and friends. Its all I could ask for, including you Thomas-Johnson of the Thompson-Thomas-Johnson connection. I think you are an adult, but still need to find your calling in life to bring you the tether to this world. Although you are not a believer of the Big Man, but I am sure that his graces will show you in the direction you need to go, even if its seemingly invisible.

Top Bottom