• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware of Arizona

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh. Whoops.

Well I'm hurt anyhow.

I'll direct my pain at whomever I please, via controller. Come at me.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Now, last time we had an international, it was Pound 5. I touted the strength, and greatness of a town with 40,000 people, Sierra Vista, and guess what?

Vectorman makes it out of pools and beats Azen

Axe wins 3rd.

This town, is concentrated skill gents. A real diamond in the rough. However, if you think this is bad, we got the state coming this time.

Wanna know who's coming? Lets check our power ranking list.

1. Axe
3. Tai
4. Rubyiris
6. Silly Kyle
9. Nicknyte

Taj
V3ctorMan
JetFour

And even then, Vman and Taj AND Jetfour aren't even on this list! They chose not to be on it! That's how good they are! They don't need a number to prove they will kick your ***.

Hell, it doesn't stop there either. We got some more smashers coming out of SV as well. We have YEAH!, that crazy IHOP lovin asian directly trained by Vman and Axe themselves, and Smurf, also under me and Vman's Tutalage, and before you think Vman isn't important,

HE taught Axe, not the other way around, chumps.

Beware n00bs, because in 15 days, the AZ monsoon is comin down to Antioch, and Ill tell ya, we make it rain.

I'm taking the picture because I am the AZ Captian. Yea.

I AM SORRY. I FORGOT SOME IMPORTANT PEOPLE. YOU SEE, BESIDES JUST THE BEST BADDAMN PEOPLE YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT. HERE IS SOME GODDAMN PEOPLE YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO WAS COMING FROM AZ. MOTHERDAMNING WOBBLES AND MOTHERDAMNING LIGHT. THESE DAMN SMASHERS FROM THE DAMNEST PARTS OF ARIZONA WILL MAKE YOU SAY, "DAMN I WISH I WAS THERE." DAMN, I FEEL STOKED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT NOW.

YAYYY "MOTHERDAMNING LIGHT" <333333333

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Shiv is busy.

@Doll: I'll be going to Genesis. I'm the short fat guy in the middle of the picture. You'll meet me, probably, and you'll probably REALLY end up hating me. I'm a blunt, tactless ******* with hobbies that nobody else in the world enjoys. I'm also probably the most cynical bitter douche on the planet. I don't think there has ever been a girl who can stand my bull****.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Wooo, just saw this thread. <3 Nicknyte and Emily
Light<3

Shiv is busy.

@Doll: I'll be going to Genesis. I'm the short fat guy in the middle of the picture. You'll meet me, probably, and you'll probably REALLY end up hating me. I'm a blunt, tactless ******* with hobbies that nobody else in the world enjoys. I'm also probably the most cynical bitter douche on the planet. I don't think there has ever been a girl who can stand my bull****.
I dont hate ppl, unless they hurt poor defenseless creatures...
What I dont understand is if you know you are "the most cynical bitter douche" then why don't you try not being like that??

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The only thing I try hard at is Smash.

Otherwise you don't know anything about me. Good try though ******.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
You don't have to prove to people that you're a little ****** everyone knows it. Oh and don't be proud that every girl hates you or whatever thats not an accomplishment well i'm done responding to this =D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol, nytewife.

Must be nice being able to stand women. They're all fake, catty *****es.
Lol wtf... Just like the rest of the world is ignorant huh? The world must not be very colorful for you.

For me, I'm happy most of the time. This past month, the world is beautiful.. colors everywhere, it's shiny. =) I feel empowered by the universe and love. See, the difference?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
You know, I aint even going to start with this. Ruby always posts incendiary posts that are his personal opinion, gets other users riled up, proclaims that he is right, insults them, and then turn said topic into a ****storm. No, I will not contribute to his back handed remark on women. That is an opinion of his that won't change by some smasher on the internet, no offense Kage.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wow Ruby why are you being such a downer? It's uncalled for. And to say women are all *****es!? So if I showed you a picture of my girlfriend, you would tell me that she's a *****? Nicknyte was nice about it, but I doubt I would be. I implore you to apologize or take back the generalization.

And LOL AXE!!!! I came in here to drop these off for you. More fitting now than ever.
Beware the Axe.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
As much as I was insulted over, It was a general insult to women. I didn't take it kindly, but I will not seek anger on Ruby. It's not worth my time.

Also, she's not just my mere GF, she is my Fiancee.

Lol Ganon as a pokemon.

Dart!

Smash Master
Lol wtf... Just like the rest of the world is ignorant huh? The world must not be very colorful for you.

For me, I'm happy most of the time. This past month, the world is beautiful.. colors everywhere, it's shiny. =) I feel empowered by the universe and love. See, the difference?
Shut up kage. you live in a desert village where women throw themselves at you...or you **** them. or both, i forget what the ingame description says hahaha :p

Top Bottom