• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beware of Arizona

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Umm well.. hopefully that becomes reality very soon. =)
LOLOL THIS MADE ME CRACK UP SOOO HARDD.. CANT WAIT TO MEET U ... U SOUND HELLA FUNNY..

Wow Ruby why are you being such a downer? It's uncalled for. And to say women are all *****es!? So if I showed you a picture of my girlfriend, you would tell me that she's a *****? Nicknyte was nice about it, but I doubt I would be. I implore you to apologize or take back the generalization.

And LOL AXE!!!! I came in here to drop these off for you. More fitting now than ever.
Beware the Axe.

Kyle<3 YOU TELL HIM
Ruby stop being a d*ck. It's not funny[/COLOR!]

:phone:

I EFFIN LOVE YOU JEFF<3

Lol wtf... Just like the rest of the world is ignorant huh? The world must not be very colorful for you.

For me, I'm happy most of the time. This past month, the world is beautiful.. colors everywhere, it's shiny. =) I feel empowered by the universe and love. See, the difference?
like I said cant wait to meet you!

Lol Nytewife is legit. She wavedashed into my heart, and misfired into mai soul. :p
That is the cutiest thing I have ever read!!!!

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Thank you. :D

It's not that hard once you realize they are no different then men, just with different mannerisms.
Women have boobs. Your statement is invalid.;

@Twin:

Your girlfriend is a ***** until she proves otherwise. I haven't met a single women I can stand to socialize with outside of my family. Oh and the reason why I'm a downer? Maybe if you knew how to read you'd understand, but from what I've seen you most likely lack that skill. :)

@Jeff:

Stop being a sandbagging ******.

@Kyle:

You play brawl.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hah! Your statement is invalid Ruby! You said all women were Witches, and you said you can stand to be by your mom.

I mainly meant that mentally girls are no different from guys, not physically. Of course, you knew I meant that.

I have to ask Xander, do you ever just try to be nice and make friends, or do you have to fight it so hard?

Dart!

Smash Master
that sucks....ruby you seem like a nice guy when you aren't a salty jerk. Don't sweat the internet man. Can't wait to meet you guys (yes you too ruby)
Again...wimanz r hawt, who's with me?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
AZ IS AMAZING!! <3

Shout out to Light!!

GO :peach: !!! F*** YEAH!!!

lolz i am so hyped for this tournament!!! w0000000000000000000t!!!! <3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
@Twin:

Your girlfriend is a ***** until she proves otherwise. I haven't met a single women I can stand to socialize with outside of my family. Oh and the reason why I'm a downer? Maybe if you knew how to read you'd understand, but from what I've seen you most likely lack that skill. :)
My college degree and high grades as well as reports and essays I wrote and were published say otherwise.
As well, I hope you get to read this before genesis. I will find you there and as nicely asd I can ask you to apologize about saying my girlfriend is a *****. YOu could have simply said you were being general, or even that all women are. But my gf is the sweetest person on this planet. So help me God I will throw you into the pool and hope you can't swim. And I'll bet I have 9 witnesses that saw you punch me first.

next time one of you guys in AZ see him, tell him I want an apology please. I hope he has the sense to at least apologize about that.

Anyways, WOOOO GENESIS IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol rubyiris typical no-name bringing other things and people down cause he's down on himself.

Nice pic nicknightynyte her small stature only helps to emphasize how enormous you are lmfao.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hell, it doesn't stop there either. We got some more smashers coming out of SV as well. We have YEAH!, that crazy IHOP lovin asian directly trained by Vman and Axe themselves, and Smurf, also under me and Vman's Tutalage, and before you think Vman isn't important,
I don't forget my little Asian bro, Joey. :D

bubz

Smash Rookie
Top players allowed only. =)
LOL i played you before kage but you just dont recognize the name youll know me when you see me. lol and dang it elvis you werent supposed to tell people that. :p

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I am the Nyte, when you meet me, you will never forget me.

Also, my real name is Elvis, so that might make sure I stay etched in there lol.

Top Bottom