• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

petoo0

Smash Ace
man your fox still owes me 2 bucks -.-
lawlerz !!! Panda... that would be so friggin tight if we played a mario party mini game where you have to rapidly press A hahahaha... I would do it but... lol i really dont have mario party lol... and uhhh, Of course im going to this tourny!!! ^^ I wouldnt miss the " Best of 2006 " =)

oh snapzz... hey whatisfear ^^ ill MM u wit my fox if u want =) but if u 4 stock me... then well just pretend it didnt happen XD LoL
whatisfear...ganon ditto? mm?

vince...i dont know why i quoted you.

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
lol well i probly do too... but i never really faced some1 in a money match LoL.... that would be fun tho lolz Im down if u are panda =) but i dont have the game lol sowiez

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
im actually gonna be up at mammoth during that time. im leaving the 29th :[

boa and petoo0, next time i somehow show up to a tournament and you guys are there, sure ill mm you guys :] palmdale's too good.

nublet06

Smash Lord
sorry i dont think SOS will be going. he works on weekends.

im excited i get to play so many people. havent played panda since champ combo. never played mike y before.......get to play some luigi dittos.

screw mario party, i wanna see people bring their game boy colors and get some pokeman system link battles. who is the true master?

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
sorry i dont think SOS will be going. he works on weekends.

im excited i get to play so many people. havent played panda since champ combo. never played mike y before.......get to play some luigi dittos.

screw mario party, i wanna see people bring their game boy colors and get some pokeman system link battles. who is the true master?
we played mlg anaheim pools

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yo panda !

Dude, iz there any way for u to host this on the 31st aka on sunday ?

Ken is having hiz bi-weekly the same date, and im pretty much guaranteed that im going to be there. Although, i would rather go to this than the bi-weekly, since the turnout seemz bigger. I can't though.

If u are able to host this on sunday, then i can guarantee u that me and vidjogamer will attend

PS: I will ask Arash for a ride, since i know ken won't drive me. IF all else failz, would anyone else like to step up and give me and vidjogamer a ride to this ? =)

nublet06

Smash Lord
oh yeah...i fortgot about mlg. lol that was ****. but that was before i had ultimate vince training. i will get my revemgies.

even tho it would be cool to play with chu again....and get wooped by vidjo gamer......sunday would not be tight.

emerican

Smash Ace
sunday = 31st = new years eve... who wants to spend new years at a smash tourney?

hopefully u guys can figure something out to get everyone in the same place on the same day... but from what little i've heard already, doesnt sound like panda nor ken/mana wanna budge.

i got an idea! move it to tomorrow!!! see everyone in 8 hours!!!!!

.... jk ....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't see why we can't just have one tourney on the same day? I mean, are people going to go to two different tournaments two days in a row (opinionated :\)

I think that Mike should just cancel the biweekly like he did for the Nexus tourney. Would it really affect anything?

PandaX

Smash Lord
No can do Chu. I asked Ken if he would merge with me, but Ken hasn't responded. I was hoping for a SoCal United you know?

Talk to Ken mangz. Have him merge with me. We'd love to have everyone's company. SoCal United and best of 2k6.

Anyways, sorry bout that 6th. I'll add a Z at the end XD

nublet06

Smash Lord
maybe i should go to the bi weekly. since i counter chu dat.....i can maybe beat him and come in fourth after ken mana and vidjo. that could be good for the rankings. XD.

its silly to have a 4 man bi weekly with mcrusty jr and marth falco pro watching. i say we bring everyone together for ultimate ownage.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Panda: I talked to Ken about the biweekly and he says he'll most likely cancel it and go to this event. But I need to talk to you on AIM about it first. Hit me up.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Real challenge:
If this goes down at SB in Luigi's church...Deepsocal challenges any crew to a game of full court basketball...
4v4 or 5v5...or 3v3 if only half court...
winner gets to take azeem home for the night to either smash or get smashed(british term for ______).
Loser gets to take champ to his home cause neal needs time to finish his tio program...as u can see the features i've mentioned before have yet to be implemented.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey just about the flyers...if the city finds out won't they consider it gambling?
The trick is, post "bring about 20 dollars for food" and that you're donating, not gambling >.>

techincally that's true but yeah I see what you mean. I'll ask team nexus what they do @_@

Knivez

Smash Ace
hmm i've had a ucr tourny b4 and posted that stuff ...dont think anyone cared and i'll see what i can do about the tv. i might not be driving from riverside so the tv wont be with me. i can bring a cube for certain though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I can come Panda, put me down for a TV and cube ;)

Charoo

Smash Champion
forget smash. I would definitely be down for some basketball. That game is too fun, and too good. Besides, we still have our power house, Edrees too!

edit: hey panda, who said I'm going 100% haha. I mean, I would love to though. Right now, I need to see if I have money left for this thing hehe. Possibly going = me

araknophobik

Smash Master
Yo panda !

Dude, iz there any way for u to host this on the 31st aka on sunday ?

If u are able to host this on sunday, then i can guarantee u that me and vidjogamer will attend

PS: I will ask Arash for a ride, since i know ken won't drive me. IF all else failz, would anyone else like to step up and give me and vidjogamer a ride to this ? =)
its impossible to obtain a church venue on a sunday because...well its church. it would be much easier for the huoangs to change their bi-weekly to sunday because its just held at their house

ps: it would be wrong to deprive you of the larger socal tournament just because you dont have a ride. ill pick you and vidjo all the way from westminster and drive you to SB lol

$ick

Smash Lord
Two tournies in two weeks, sounds good to me. That's cool that you lowered the price Panda, insured me to go. Maybe I'll use the tourny before this to practice my crappy fox for this one...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the entry fee is incredibly small haha

anyways, maybe i'll see if some washington guys are interested, i'd love to come to cali again

Top Bottom