• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2006- SoCal United December 30th Results

petoo0

Smash Ace
Palmdale is probably a for sure at this tournament now, so you can expect most of to be there.
Also I am calling every Ganon out there to mm under $10. Let do this!

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey Hugo, If you can bring Inks and Omar, we can have the final showdown on the crew battle

A 5 on 5 with deep socal, palmdale and super friends.

That way no johns can be said when ever someone loses.

Knivez

Smash Ace
whos team 8-bit consist of?
excuse my lack of knowledge...and lemme just say that i have touched panda's tralala.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Deepsocal challenge any crew to a 5v5 jump rope crew battle

our power house, mike y, got this!

Knivez

Smash Ace
Rain as in one of the best japanese players?? haha jk
cool...but ya deepsocal will beat any crew in a jump rope crew battle and also at being the gayest....i mean cmon...we have azeem.

Knivez

Smash Ace
haha so then...how am i gonna play for wcs and deepsocal...
maybe we'll set 2 level 9 fox cpus and let them decide.

Knivez

Smash Ace
haha, why the trashtalk? we both like men now dont we?

besides the more palmdale talks, the gayer deepsocal will get...
azeem is getting turned on right now.

Nes

Smash Lord
Team 8-Bit needs a ride We'll pay for gas money.:] Plz.
(Location:North Hollywood.)
We really need to attend this tourney since its going to be the last tourney for the '06

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
well too bad im not goin to this... I already quit smash Lawlerz

I play Mario Party professionally now if anyone wants to join me in a money match XD

LoL panda... I <3 Aesis too but dang... I didnt know there were TWO aesis' going!!! XD

petoo0

Smash Ace

I play Mario Party professionally now if anyone wants to join me in a money match XD

LoL panda... I <3 Aesis too but dang... I didnt know there were TWO aesis' going!!! XD
too bad i own you at that game too NOOB!.

PandaX

Smash Lord

lol I just saw that on list of attendees. BoA, if you show up, in which you really have to. I want to MM you 1 dollar in rapid A Mario Party. Bring the game, we'll have a section set up for friendlies.

Important that people can bring TV's, Cubes and/or Wii's

I'll list you on the front page of people bringing them. We need at least 8-10 TVs to run the tournament smoothly and possibly 2 or 3 for friendlies.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
If I can get a ride Ill bring a TV and Cube/Wii. Ill only bring my wii if we can have boxing MMs.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I want to get a Luigi ditto with you ROFL if I can make it to this :p

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
HUGO- my fox vs ur samus MM lets go bitccch

lol. mike y- my samus vs ur marth - what a pointless match. **** why am i even posting on this **** lol. boredsies kid.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Oh btw, I tested this out, Fountain of dreams on the Wii doesn't lag on teams. So on the Wii systems, it will be allowed for teams. No Johns!

Um, Team 8-bit, you might want to check out that google earth thing with all the smashers and ask the ones near you.

Same with you Nasty Nate.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
lol. You fools showing off just cuz u got wiis jk :p

Zeemer: $65 dollar money match, accepted ;)

Rofl: $2 mm is a go. :)

mmm, jump rope crew battle rules: each person gets 2 stocks (meaning u're allowed to mess up once, but the second time, ur out). And no stalling, slow jump roping bs. I'm gonna be training champ, since I keep hearing that he was a beast back when he was in elementary school. :)

Korean Pandas :cool:

noobs in socal: Superfriends, Panda, Azeem, gay Knives, Champ obviously, Neal cuz he drives Champ (don't ban me :)), Fabian cuz he got married. hahaha ^^

This is gonna be an awesome tournament. :)

Oh, and put me down for a tv and cube

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
lawlerz !!! Panda... that would be so friggin tight if we played a mario party mini game where you have to rapidly press A hahahaha... I would do it but... lol i really dont have mario party lol... and uhhh, Of course im going to this tourny!!! ^^ I wouldnt miss the " Best of 2006 " =)

oh snapzz... hey whatisfear ^^ ill MM u wit my fox if u want =) but if u 4 stock me... then well just pretend it didnt happen XD LoL

WTF NEALPRO?!?!?! omg... yup this tourny iz too good!!!

and whats also really cool is that petoo gets to finally come <3

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Oh btw, I tested this out, Fountain of dreams on the Wii doesn't lag on teams. So on the Wii systems, it will be allowed for teams. No Johns!

Um, Team 8-bit, you might want to check out that google earth thing with all the smashers and ask the ones near you.

Same with you Nasty Nate.
ok cool i'll do that

Top Bottom