• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC1 Results 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
If this thread continues to become more about Mew2King's reproductive fluids than the tournament itself, I will request for another lock and possibly infractions. Watch it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lets get back to some more pressing matters

i wana see some vids of me getting skeeted on by kingtoon, then me returning the favor of skeeting and almost losing to his kirby

|
|
|
V
skeet

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Enough saying this stuff, it never happened; I would never do that. I've been talking to him on PMs since ankoku locked the thread
Everyone, I'm sorry about the way I've gone about this. While M2K and I have our differences in opinions of what happened, this whole incident should have been handled more privately. It was really immature and silly of me to go and involve the whole community in a private matter. As I have no definitive evidence to prove it occurred aside from what I and a few others saw, and after talking with M2K, we both decided that it would be best to just let it go.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah so this tournament was awesome and I'm awesome and FL is pretty awesome too i guess, but not as awesome as me cuz i'm the awesomest person at this tournament so get on my awesome level.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Everyone, I'm sorry about the way I've gone about this. While M2K and I have our differences in opinions of what happened, this whole incident should have been handled more privately. It was really immature and silly of me to go and involve the whole community in a private matter. As I have no definitive evidence to prove it occurred aside from what I and a few others saw, and after talking with M2K, we both decided that it would be best to just let it go.
Much respect. I'm sorry to hear that things were...unpleasant for you.

Oh well. Mew2King's about to leave Georgia, never to return again, isn't he? At least Calvin and I made sure he didn't win Doubles. :)

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
First off, thanks to DRN, Dyno and whoever

AND FINALLY, THANK YOU M2K!!!
I'm glad I had the opportunity to let you stay at my place for a day. Hanging out with you was pretty cool. I never would have imagined that would ever happen. I also never thought that you would **** ALL OVER MY BED!!! I'm so glad you were able to share so much of your man juice with me! I was a bit saddened that you had left without even saying a word of thanks; but after finding that delicious surprise, all my worries left and everything was GREAT:awesome:!!!

Seriously though, what the hell?! Why would you do that, especially in someone else's bed?! The bathroom is FIVE FEET AWAY from the bed!!! Did you think I wouldn't notice? Did you think I didn't care? Whatever the reason, please enlighten me. Let me just say this: I don't hate you or anything, but there are some things that I and pretty much anyone else in the same situation would not let slide. I gave you my bed and slept on the couch. I fed you. I even gave you some food to go home with and didn't ask for or receive a thing in return
(except your semen, which I found later)
because that’s just who I am. Honestly, how would you feel if I did the same to you?

I hate calling you out like this man, but it had to be done.

M2K is to legit to quit. He's livin' the cut for damn sure.

DRN

Smash Lord
LMFAO Chas got pulled over? lol

Btw, ******* is Racist as **** LMFAO LOLOOL

Just ask Ebo
Yea we got pulled over because the left brake light was out apparently. We ended up getting a warning though so its all good. Even though he insinuated that the TV's in the back seat were stolen but after we told him about the tourney he believed us lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol m2k never wins dubs in atl south when our best players are in attendance :D

**ally too! :awesome:
Me and M2K won winterfail MlG orlado. ;D

Other than that, maybe if I had a partner who actually mains MK or Diddy. D:

The difference is that Ally doesn't win singles, either. :awesome:

Atlantic South = The Best
Seige 2010

1. Ally
2. Seibrik
3. Rest

Whut whut? hand it over.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
BigLou- Happy birthday once again. sorry i couldn't be at your house the night before the tournament. Let us know next time there is a regional in Georgia and we will show up.
MVD- it was a pleasure to play such an amazing snake player.
Dynomite- Nice job getting 7th!
Gallax- good stuff. your snake is solid and overall your smart on matchups
2djeff- glad to meet you. I learned some stuff from watching you play Ic's.
Elev8- In the past we played on allisbrawl so many times. I finally met you in person and we got to take an IC picture together.
Neo-x- Those were some really close games. We got to play some friendlies next tourney.
cam- You asked me for advice fighting IC's. Don't approach and be ready to mash as fast as you can if you get grabbed. Also mash immediately during your d-smashes because every IC will be grabbing you if they shield it.
DRN- Thank you for housing us!

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Billy - Thanks for ****** my Sheik with your Sheik in friendlys. I'm starting to play 'punisher sheik' instead of 'aggressive sheik' now.

Fyre - Thanks for the mini Pit training session. And the cake :p

milesg2g

Smash Champion
TGK's uploading them, but the only one's I've seen so far are the dam Seibrik Ryo friendlies, which I can't understand why they are being uploaded lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theres a few dubs vids on teegeedubya, but i havnt seen any singles yet.

the other youtube account had 2 dubs matches on it too

Scatz

Smash Champion
where dem vids at??
Give him time man. Recording videos off the wii, cutting them up, then uploading in good quality takes hella time. Plus he might have life interrupting his time to get it done. He does have a crap load of videos to get up

:phone:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I was disappointed scatz didn't go. I would've skipped sleeping through singles (got next to no sleep on the way up johns) if he'da showed up.

Oh, congrats to Brik and MVD for avoiding the shoulder cannon barrage btw.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I was disappointed scatz didn't go. I would've skipped sleeping through singles (got next to no sleep on the way up johns) if he'da showed up.

Oh, congrats to Brik and MVD for avoiding the shoulder cannon barrage btw.
I spammed that I needed a ride up there since my original ride bailed last minute. Apparently no one could pick up my friend and I even though we had the money ot compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom