• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC1 Results 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRN

Smash Lord
Wait a minute, are you seriously going to spread a rumor like that about me? Are you really ****ing serious???
I mean no offense to you but Chima is the last person to ever spread a rumor so everyone in GA(and maybe everyone else too) def believes him. Hes like the nicest person alive next to 4God. They are virtually impossible to hate lol. Also what would he gain from this?

Player-3

Smash Hero
well i'm having doubts about this hero guy now

i mean, he DID say he was going to beat everyone with no mercy next time

maybe he just forgot the off

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I mean no offense to you but Chima is the last person to ever spread a rumor so everyone in GA(and maybe everyone else too) def believes him. Hes like the nicest person alive next to 4God. They are virtually impossible to hate lol. Also what would he gain from this?
Thank you Chas.

Man.
M2K is in denial.
Seems like it.

well i'm having doubts about this hero guy now

i mean, he DID say he was going to beat everyone with no mercy next time

maybe he just forgot the off
LMAO!!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
maybe hero is just mad that m2k took his spot so he OBVIOUSLY decided to spread this rumor.

get hyped for BBC2 guys M2K Vs Hero=national event, buy your plane tickets now.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Because I did no such thing? Peed on someones bed? I didn't do anything like that, so why would he say something like that. That's absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know what else to say a bout that. In the same thread, people accuse me of stealing a controller (which I have because I forgot about, and he can get it whenever), not paying back people money (which I did, more than I was supposed to), and now peeing on someone's bed. This really isn't funny, and I'm really mad you would say that stuff about me

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh man...tournament results mods need to watch this like hawks.

Jason, that's not what he's saying.

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
Because I did no such thing? Peed on someones bed? I didn't do anything like that, so why would he say something like that. That's absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know what else to say a bout that. In the same thread, people accuse me of stealing a controller (which I have because I forgot about, and he can get it whenever), not paying back people money (which I did, more than I was supposed to), and now peeing on someone's bed. This really isn't funny, and I'm really mad you would say that stuff about me
Jason, I have absolutely no spite towards you nor do I have any reason to make stuff up. You screwed me over for helping you, this is the least I could do.

Oh man...tournament results mods need to watch this like hawks.

Jason, that's not what he's saying.
Yup.

you know what they say, what goes around comes around
When i fap, pee doesn't come out.
Bingo.

DRN

Smash Lord
Controller was an accident which im sure they realized after. I'm sure they meant more that u took it w/ u and prob didnt know about it rather then steal.

The dude that mentioned the money didnt know what u gave out at BBC so he was just posting to make sure you realized u still owed money. He mentioned it also because you've owed him for months

Anyway hopefully i'll be able to post my shoutouts tonight before i go to bed

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Read the spoilers tag dog, he didn't say you peed.

...wait a second...I...shook...your...hand....DAMN IT, I'M EATING TOO.

BRB

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This is right now one man's word (HeroChima) against another's (Mew2King); as such, I'm gonna close this thread until you guys can behave.

Roller

Smash Legend

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
guys guys guys, this is mew2king we're talking about here.

he's the king
and as such he can do whatever he likes.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
guys guys guys, this is mew2king we're talking about here.

he's the king
and as such he can do whatever he likes.
As long as everyone lets him, despite his reputation. :/

Regardless, this totally isn't my business.

Player-1, shoutouts for stepping it up and beating me. You've definitely gotten better, and I'm glad to see you improve. It's rather humbling, but I plan on preventing you from doing it again. I must win next time.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Shoutouts time

Mink: We didn't really talk/play, but your Jiggs really caught my attention. I've always wanted to fight a good Jiggs, so we gotta make it happen next time we're in the same place. ;)

Reflex: Thanks for playing me, even for a little while. Stopping our games to watch finals is perfectly legit, and I wanted to watch them too. Your PT and Wario are beastly, as always.

Dyno: Perfect water is the drink of champions, and I will prove it! Also, we gotta get a FULL game in one of these days. Great Wario, as always.

Seibrik & MVD: Kill Uncle! When? Now! lol, too good. You guys, along with the rest of FL, seem like a really cool bunch, and are ridiculously good at this game. Respect.

Radix: Good games in pools, falling on a banana peel after DK headbutting you was heartbreaking, lol.

Bang Shishigami: Best tag ever, and good games in pools.

Hala: Good games in pools, curse your gimps!

Elev8/Raf: Good games in pools, I was expecting to fight ICs, but your DDD is great too.

M2K: It was fun fighting you at Lounis's house and in pools. A great learning experience. Good games.

NeoX: Man.....our games in pools were mad close, the closest out of all the games I've had that day (our %s reached ridiculous levels). Good **** on winning, and we will meet again in battle. Too bad they didn't get recorded.

Billy: I didn't know you played a good Weegee, man. Good stuff, and I want to fight your great Sheik sometime.

Lounis: Once again, you are a major bro for housing us. It's always great seeing you, and good **** on 4th. (but come on man, you can't just drop Weegee forever, he is a part of you) :luigi2:

Chas & the dude decked out in army attire (MC Pee Pants?): Great job running this tourney. This will be the start of a beautiful regional series.

Overall, I had a great time at this, and I will definitely come to the next one, rides/schedule permitting.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord

m2k wears ****ing ****head walmart shoes.
also hero who were you? i never got to meet you i dont think :(

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice

m2k wears ****ing ****head walmart shoes.
also hero who were you? i never got to meet you i dont think :(
I think we almost played friendlies. We needed a Wiimote and I failed to obtain one, so I disappeared...I wore a teal polo and some khakis if that helps.

But enough about the M2K thing, I definitely don't want this thread to get locked again.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
sorry i posted that.
ugg i remeber the situation just not the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom