• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Yall don't main a ****ty character. Stop complaining lol.
You're right Scatz, I don't main a ****ty character
I main Ike :awesome:

Yeah that's true I hear TX has mad smashfests and just play each other a lot. But GA so big everyone's so far apart. That's why I wanted to do as much as I could in Decatur when I stayed w/ Flea those few days.
I hear Europe has a lot of smashfests also, which is probably why they're so entertaining to watch.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Calvin when I started clooege it became THAT much easier to travel.

ALso this is my bday, I won't forgive anyone who doesn't show up.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace

I agree with this, but its probably dependent on your situation
when I moved out traveling was a lot easier just because I didn't really have someone on my back about where I was and such
but moving back made it A LOT harder

hmmmm, maybe lawrenceville should have smashfests @ my crib every Fri.?
this sounds good, I'm sure people in the area would come, maybe other areas too if enough people showed up.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I agree with this, but its probably dependent on your situation
when I moved out traveling was a lot easier just because I didn't really have someone on my back about where I was and such
but moving back made it A LOT harder

this sounds good, I'm sure people in the area would come, maybe other areas too if enough people showed up.
Word, that's basically it, no one was down my back about anything

Kaptain

Smash Ace
What you want 4 your birthday?

My biggest issue is that I work on saturdays. And since im married and have bills to pay it makes it hard to afford days off. Now if you guys just let me take home the money id be there all the time. But I don't see that happening. Lol.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
What you want 4 your birthday?

My biggest issue is that I work on saturdays. And since im married and have bills to pay it makes it hard to afford days off. Now if you guys just let me take home the money id be there all the time. But I don't see that happening. Lol.

My biggest issue is not being employed and possibly getting employed before the event and missing because I couldn't take time off quick enough =/

D0N

Smash Ace
I plan to go if housing is there for Lou's B day :)

Ill enter just to knock DRN out lol

DRN

Smash Lord
I plan to go if housing is there for Lou's B day :)

Ill enter just to knock DRN out lol
Lol bring it!!! Im fine w/ being 3-0 w/ ya ;D

I put a little special somethin next to ur name too.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
@REflex - will you already be in GA when this tourney go down? If not I was wondering could i catch a ride with you. I'll help with gas

milesg2g

Smash Champion
We should start this up this friday
get as many people to show up and what not
Who's crib?

ill be here..and m2k will be in ga longer than u think
What does that even mean?

Isnt he suppose to be leaving mid-late april?

GA needs to start winning tournies again..

step it up lounis!
Hopefully if he stays longer our players can go even with him from adapting. That's assuming that his adapting won't be as good lol

he told me he is leaving May 1st
What!?, why why why? Whobo's this weekend and I'm sure there's other OoR regionals he'll want to attend.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
lol ok sure, just making sure there was a mutual agreement lol.

Around what time are you trying to come over

We only have my room and probably my brother's room available.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't think Lounis will be able to a set from him if he's playing Diddy =/, m2k knows that MU way too well. As far as I know, me and reflex have been the only people to take a game from him, and I only beat him in a game because of pictochat shenanigans and then he quit the game even though he probably could have came back and won that game. I think Chas has a good shot though.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I don't think Lounis will be able to a set from him if he's playing Diddy =/, m2k knows that MU way too well. As far as I know, me and reflex have been the only people to take a game from him, and I only beat him in a game because of pictochat shenanigans and then he quit the game even though he probably could have came back and won that game. I think Chas has a good shot though.

I see what you mean, still Lounis is a smart player. I don't think he'll let that get him down tbh. Otherwise there'd be no point in him picking up the character if he knew he'd be stopped by MK's that know the MU ya know? Idk maybe M2K does know it too well. So well to the point where Lounis' intel won't mean much no matter how skilled he is, but I doubt that. I think Lounis picking up diddy is a sign that he can pick up a Top Tier character and wreck this game better than he wrecked w/ Luigi. Then again that's just me lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah I know what you're saying, but I just don't think Lounis will be able to beat him in a set with Diddy while M2K is here in GA, he may be able to in time, but I mean anything is possible, Lounis could definitely do it one day if he sticks with Diddy and gets even better with him, I'm just saying I don't think it will happen in a month and half.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
yeah I know what you're saying, but I just don't think Lounis will be able to beat him in a set with Diddy while M2K is here in GA, he may be able to in time, but I mean anything is possible, Lounis could definitely do it one day if he sticks with Diddy and gets even better with him, I'm just saying I don't think it will happen in a month and half.

Yeah, what about yourself though? You're a pretty talented Diddy as well, you think you could take him on any other stage besides Picto? lol

kismet2

Smash Ace

Lounis you need to STFU and it'll be that much easier to travel with you jk but yeah i know what you mean with like refunds and shiz like that. LOL i think i said this before but we'll win teams for your birthday.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I got this. Mew2King isn't going to run **** around here.

Ha! now that's the type of attitude I wanna see!

GA/AL needs to start like a mercenary squad. A squad of people that plan on causing "upsets" in the smash community. We're a lot better than people give us credit for imo. Both Lounis and Reflex have been limited because of their characters, and tbh I feel like they could still do damage with those same characters. However, the new characters they've picked up fits their playstyles and allow them to switch to their prior mains to stop people from catching on to their gameplay. We've gotta get your new mains to the same skill status as your old characters so we can like take names in OoR stuff.

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you struggle vs me, then you're not ready to take out top players yet. I'm basically the first threshold.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I know SleepyK,Merc,PB&J which would mean probably M2k, and I live in Lawrenceville along w/ yourself. So we have to get the others to come lol

Top Bottom