• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

Scatz

Smash Champion
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. This is what happens when Scatz isn't at the tourney to keep **** right. Yall acting a fool. XD

*CT*

Smash Lord
I mean I wasn't even saying he took the controller, he's technically borrowing it :p and it was a spare, so I'm not even that mad about it, I'm more mad that he took my ****ing Vitamin Water

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yo. I told M2K to work it out in private, and he hasn't responded back yet. If you guys can keep it civil, I'll re-open the thread later tonight.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
he's at my house and he says he didn't do anything.

tbh because most people will believe an embarrassing anecdote about m2k i think he's given up in trying to prove that he's innocent.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol.
[collapse="spoiler"]
I don't think anyone really thinks M2K went around fapping in hero's bed.

lol.
If you do believe that. There may be something wrong with you.
Who the **** faps in a bed anyway. [/collapse]

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Long story short...
Mink went 2 the tread
Saw
and wrecked

Once again the bronies have won another thread

Nana Banana

Smash Apprentice
Amazing tourney! I know I'm way late posting here..just wanted to say I enjoyed all of you guys, and playing all those matches and all that.... can't wait til I get another opportunity to go to a big tournament like that. I am definitely entering next time, especially if they have pools, LOL...if I had known they were doing that I would have entered...at least 18 matches even if I lose every one, so it's worth it...

xD

Top Bottom