• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Royale II Apocalypse Results Thread

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I forget exactly how many are left, but I'm going to throw out an estimate of about 30-40 more replays to go.

****it

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Thanks for uploading them chibo =)

Also,
I need more beyblade training!
I just watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpfNuhXRcSw
you took 80% damage just trying to get the gyro after it was already out- I honestly counted the hits. this includes running into the gyro and immediately getting hit with a dash attack and something else. There was another 16% from the gyro that KO'd you =P ROB too good

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Yea I label all my videos with the numbers at the end to determine the video number in the series.

Either way, whole new mess of videos going up now. Something like 17 videos? And a bunch of them have 2 matches in them so it's over 20 more videos. All of teams are done and about 5 sets of singles including the infamous Chibo v Umbra :) and Lawz "Link goes even with Snake" the Link vs Ally "I got ***** first stock by a Link" the Snake

www.youtube.com/chibosempai
I actually don't believe it to be even anymore. I haven't for a while :ohwell:

But thanks for finally uploading it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Thanks for uploading them chibo =)

Also,
I just watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpfNuhXRcSw
you took 80% damage just trying to get the gyro after it was already out- I honestly counted the hits. this includes running into the gyro and immediately getting hit with a dash attack and something else. There was another 16% from the gyro that KO'd you =P ROB too good
lol, I'm going to have slim shoot beyblades at me and practice catching them with my bare hands.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
PF your lucas is good, just a few more steps and you'll succeed Tyr.

stop using bair btw, it sucks
Midwest Bias lol.

D: Bair isn't bad. I just don't know how to use it correctly. Some EU lucas mains use it well. It has decent range and verryyyy low end lag. I don't feel like getting into details now haha

Pinkfresh your lucas is so bad, omg.
STOP REMINDING ME :(

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
different ppl have different opinions ill stick with mine
BAD ARGUMENT(i'm not trying to sound like a jerk but Pierce stated why he thought pink fresh was better. He didn't do it in great detail at all but at least he backed his argument up with something. At the sign of conflict you opted out by stating the fallacy of " well that's just your opinion) some opinions are correct opinons and some opinions are incorrect opinions. Sorry if you feel like I'm picking on you I just hate the phrase of: well that's just your/my opinion

btw I'm not taking sides because I have never seen Tyr play

anyways what'd you guys think of my campy ness :D

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well, more importantly, I got the honor and opportunity to play with Tyr when I went to OH, and I was able to see Pink Fresh here, so I can actually compare the two. But I have no desire to get into an argument about "Best Lucas" LOL

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
EVERYONE DONT FORGET TO COME TO BATTLE ROYALE III ****Z GONNA BE EVEN BETTER THEN BRII WAS..who do u guys wanna see on the dome character wise?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
EVERYONE DONT FORGET TO COME TO BATTLE ROYALE III ****Z GONNA BE EVEN BETTER THEN BRII WAS..who do u guys wanna see on the dome character wise?
Bowser, just Bowser. A really large Bowser.

Or if you can do me a big favor, Bowser and Tigress, that would be awesome!

ROB eating Meta Knight
Thats impossible, MK vs ROB is 75:25!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol @ vex...
next time we play in tourney
DO NOT GO PIT AGAINST ME..
you will kill my pride lol

Top Bottom