• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Royale II Apocalypse Results Thread

ADHD

Smash Hero
dude ADHD ofcourse i look bored.....its brawl not actually amazing....only some players are fun to watch....
And playing me!!!

:D

Wanna team for kosha? Apparantly fatal forgot we were so I'm open.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, someone stole my GC Memory Cards. I'm not too upset about, I did forget to take them out, but......really though?

ADHD

Smash Hero
So, someone stole my GC Memory Cards. I'm not too upset about, I did forget to take them out, but......really though?
Wow lol, people are stupid. That reminds me a long time ago when my aunt was delivering back a memory card via a mail envelope and someone at the post office ****ing slit the corner and took it out. I was like.... wow..

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i hear you can trade them at gamestop for about $2. a great score for a master thief

but i guess the pokemon coliseum and donkey konga save data is priceless

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman

1: Ally- It was nice meeting you. We didn't get to play though or talk too much. good **** man
2: ADHD- You're an odd, but cool guy, sorry to charge for gas, but I kinda got ****ed
4: Logic- Lol, stop sd'ing and you'll be amazing
5: Boss- I still want my friendlies. You're Up B is too ****ing good
7: GIMR- Had fun playing you in doubles. I like when you asked Yoster to get my DK away from you lol Scared?
9: Chibo- TY for not being a douche and being an overall cool guy this weekend. Upload my doubles
9: Pierce- Good stuff in doubles. Tell me if you don't need a ride before I actually make the drive. I lost money over you and ally not coming with me.....not cool.
13: Vex- I still need to play you
13: Xzax- I need to get good at my wario man :/
13: Smurf- So our doubles match.....I might have sandbagged a little
17: Izumi- I like and hate your TL, good matches man
17: Nasty- Didn't get to play you, ty for hosting, ran fast
17: Fury- I liked when you fell on the floor and screamed. Also, my watch is still missing
17: Cam- Still need to play you man. Haven't talked since cot4
25: Kingtoon- Good stuff at DSO man. I need that MU exp.
25: Grape ****- This guy was awful, 25th?! Complete garbage.
33: Def- Enjoyed meeting you, you're cool as ****, and I like your wolf.
33: Phillyrider- TY for my dollar MM. Your peach is legit, but I play Umbreon's all the time.
33: Kross- Nice meeting you for the first time man
33: General Woodman- Lol it was nice meeting you, but not really, you're too quiet lol.
33: Fizzle- You're a lot better than you played, a lot....
49: Hooch- Yay for us in partners. Great 1st tournament man.

TY again for hosting. Had a blast, the venue was awesome and it ran fast xept for low tiers lol. I will definitely be at the next one and won't just main DK >.>'

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
2: ADHD - You're diddy is on another level. I hope I get to play you again sometime and get ***** less. You seemed like a cool guy.
3: Zucco - Wow I'm glad that such a nice dude did so well. Thanks for the falco practice! I would have been screwed without it.
4: Logic - Next time dude. You could have taken this. >_<
5: Boss - Thanks for taking me out. :x Sucks that it was 3 rounds of facing md/va towards the end.
5: Meep - Feel better!
7: Takeover - Good stuff, Alan. You are going to upset some people next week.
7: GIMR - Glad you made it! Well done with the placing.
9: Chibo - Wish we played in regular singles. ;D
13: Squall - You almost came back with metaknight.. Good stuff, I was so nervous. I know how to fight snake lol. I get more snake practice than anything else because I play Takeover like every other day.
13: Xzax - Cool talking to you. I want to fight that meta next time.
13: Smurf - Good team games dude. Great tourney.
17: Nasty - Great tourney, really close games. I honestly think Lucas was a good choice. I'll show you the stuff I can do to snake someime, especially on Delfino! I would gladly drive up there again!
17: Pink Fresh - Great job in low tiers, I knew you could do it. Next time we'll practice our team before the tourney lol.
17: Coney - Walk it off, son! You know you're better than this. It's just a mental thing.
25: K-9 - You should have placed higher. Bad luck man. You'll be good next week.
25: No Idea - You could have won low tiers. Your samus was beasting. The set vs pink fresh was soooo close.
25: Yoster - Thanks for the meta practice man!
33: Nselm - You're way better than your placing shows. Good matches.
33: Mav - EEEEK Falco kills me. You learn really fast. You could have placed much higher.
33: Fishy - Almost forgot, the first dude I met here! Great friendlies sir. Clearly I do not have enough ROB experience! Looks you got a lame bracket, because you and I were having some epic friendlies. I'll have the infinite down by the next time we meet lol.
33: General Woodman - You make me want to learn jiggs
49: Starz - Ikesmashes NOOOO
49: HiME - Get at me about Zss stuff! I have many tricks!

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Most of you already know this but for those OoS people, I'm FISHY.

1: Ally- gah, I wanted to play you. I asked you like 3 times and when I finally found an open TV and you were ready/not buying food/not watching a match...lost controller johns =(. Next time then lol
2: ADHD- I wanted to play you too but you always seemed busy. The closest we got was you watching me play Chibo/Meep in friendlies and me telling you that I wanted to play.
3: Zucco- Nice placing here! We haven't actually really "met" or played each other but if you and Cam are good friends, then you may as well meet the whole crew... That and I really need Lucario practice <3
4: Logic- You got a lot better since the first Battle Royale but I didn't play you this time
5: Boss-Cam is getting too good. Then again, even after sending you to losers in low tiers, you got 2nd instead of him.
5: Meep- Thanks for the friendlies, hope you feel better. How do I compare to Chibo?
7: Takeover-I had no idea who you were before this tourney but you definitely outplayed me, knocking my ROB and chibo's ROB out, so nice stuff there. Just work on the Sonic matchup lol =) Cam's in my crew so I play him all the time. I guess I'm happy for him then, even though it meant that you knocked me out of loser's bracket, since I would have had to play him in tourney if you had beaten him first round...like I do pretty much every tourney. Still, I definitely don't think my placing shows my relative skill.
7: GIMR- I should have gone Mario first game against you in low tiers. Nice meeting you though, good job in low tiers/singles
9: Chibo(Rob)-Yay ROB dittos (and random sonic dittos on frigate)? Learn to ROB momentumfailcancel lol (See Chibo vs Pierce game 1 second stock <3) and try to seed me so that I won't play any other LoCal people in the first two rounds, even if the 2nd is in loser's bracket =). Nice job placing 9th and coming back games 2 and 3 against Umbra and Cam. Still the better ROB- it's just that I get overshadowed by you a lot. Maybe that's why pierce was so "confident" against me and ADHD seemed to not want to play a "random ROB" lol.
9: Sassy- Nice meeting you, thanks for coming and playing me in friendlies. Nice job with 9th too since I apparently didn't get anywhere near this
9: Pierce-Well... I finally got to play you. Your mario ***** me in low tiers at No Maps and I wanted to play you then but you were always "busy." I think mario vs falcon game 1 here was the first time I've ever gotten 3-stocked (even if it was a low tier event, but still...). When I finally played you after the tourney, it seemed like you had tried to avoid me. I felt like I had to prove myself since it didn't look like you really respected someone who you destroyed twice in low tier singles (and low tier doubles at No Maps lol). I guess I was still upset about my low singles placing but whatever, you won the MM fair and square. Even after I was up an ENTIRE STOCK on FD, I guess I just "stopped" or something because you were able to bring it back. Looks like Chibo practice at DSO paid off for you =). I'm glad that we finally got to play even though you looked like you were definitely sandbagging in the friendlies afterward. Congrats on teams though, hope I can play you again.
9: Bnzaaa- Nice job taking out Cam and Lawz in singles. LOL at rainbow cruise when Cam's last second effort racked up exactly 17% to send you both into a 1-stock Sudden Death
13: Vex- I want to play you to see how I compare to Chibo. Have I mentioned that I'm overshadowed a lot? He's much better, but I need more practice in general.
13: Xzax- Afraid of my snake much? =P Didn't play you this time... I got bracket-***** in losers by Takeover instead of you. Phew? Oh well, nice job here.
13: Smurf- best PA tourneys/venues/turnouts EVER? I THINK SO! KC is too good. I watched parts of the GE (lol, LoCal) vs KC crew battle which had more hype than some of the tvs closer to the front. Thanks for hosting this, looking forward to the next one. Ask Cam about whatever you might have left at his house.
17: TUSM- Falcon dittos are too good- I need to play more of your crew. LoCal prides itself on its falcon dittos lol but you nearly had me there.
17: Izumi-Gaaahhh. Maybe it's a TL problem. Maybe it's an Izumi problem. Either way, you beat me again. TL is this little fly darting around the screen throwing things at you and I just want to swat it or something. At least we unlocked FIVE MINUTES OF OoT! YES! lmao at trying to speedrun through the Great Deku tree dungeon during the tourney as Fury came over. That apparently caused you to go through random TVs and try to unlock all the events/things in the challenges screen lol. I'll beat you one day lol...
17: Nasty- Nasty too good! We didn't have our usual MM this time but even after playing Pink Fresh, you're still the only lucas to ever get me into multiple dair>dtilt>upsmash locks. Looking forward to BR III. About LoCal hosting a tourney... yeah... December and February might be possibilities. We've got a 90% reliable venue. Not as good as a planetarium but still, it'll be fun.
17: Pink Fresh- Yeaaaaa! It was fun meeting you and playing friendlies. Even though Nasty is the only one to pull off the "Tyr combo" against my ROB, I've never seen him get a zap-jump>pk fire kill like you did. I wasn't expecting it at all and just laughed <3. Amazing job in low tiers. "I came so I could place in low tiers. I would have been happy with just 3rd." Once you got 3rd, you apparently decided that 2nd wouldn't be so bad, and you might as well just take 1st while you're at it. Nice stuff!
17: Fury- Didn't play you but great job running the tourney smoothly as usual. I need help vs Lucario and I'm definitely coming to BR III to get it
17: Cam- So good at this game! Taking out Boss in low tiers and Takeover in regular tiers. If you hadn't, I would have had to play you in loser's instead of him, and then our places might just be switched. Oh well- I can't not root for you. LOL at the last-ditch effort on RC against Bnzaaa. And please, can you finally win a set against Chibo after winning game 1? Dont' get ROBblocked lol. Teach me to be good at this game again since I seem to have forgotten how to win.
25: Umbra- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0&feature=related DON'T DO IT! It's not worth it lmao. Umbra for top 5 ROBs in PA!
25: Rev- Nice tattoos, glad I finally got to meet you. As we discussed on the couch, PA has some of the sexiest smashers in existence. We get the hype, pull off some upsets, and most importantly, look good (and smell good) doing it.
25: Lawz- BEST LINK IN THE WORLD! Ally's like "WHAT?! 0-90% string from Link? Who is this guy? Why don't I know about him? Why didn't anyone warn me about him?!" Taking stocks like a champ, making Deva jealous. No Norfair needed. I liked the part where you killed Ally. Twice. In one match. Your Snake > mine. Teach me to be good at this game again. Maybe I should pick up a random low tier just to appreciate how good you really are.
33: Fishy- Other than ROB dittos, you were pretty awful today. Yikes, step it up- you can do better than this. I also used Mario/Falcon in low tiers, not just Mario.
33: Mav- Look out, Lawz is legit with snake. To be honest, he was always legit. He just wasn't consistently living until TWO HUNDRED THIRTY+ percent(!) until he played snake. Although there were a lot of good people here, I don't think we should have been down this low. Oh well- just keep on improving and it won't matter who we have to play.
33: Beel- Cam's Falcon is better in low tiers than mine =\. Actually, Cam's anything in low tiers is better than mine =\. Still, nice link. I kept running into forward smashes a lot.
49: HiME- WHAT??!?!?? Samus vs Falcon game 1, last stock, I'm at 17% to your 100+% and I get randomly FOOTSTOOLED?!? wow lol <3 Too good.
Edge: You got a lot better at the ditto. Apparently, we just need to work on winning the sets that actually count- the tourney ones lol.

You can't not like KC-hosted tourneys- we're too cool when we're together. Even though I played awfully today, I still had fun. ROBs going to Pound 4- you can sign my shirt then

M@v

Subarashii!
^ I had to play SASSY in losers(Hes mad good, wish those matches were recorded). I have a feeling if I won I would of placed much higher. I dont think I would of made it as far as he did, but at least 1 or 2 matches farther. But coulda shoulda woulda, no johns.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^ I had to play SASSY in losers(Hes mad good, wish those matches were recorded). I have a feeling if I won I would of placed much higher. I dont think I would of made it as far as he did, but at least 1 or 2 matches farther. But coulda shoulda woulda, no johns.
Shoulda went Fox.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm too nice of course!!! LOL.

And you're too goodz to get caught in a dsmash at 0 more than once. =P

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
9: Pierce-Well... I finally got to play you. Your mario ***** me in low tiers at No Maps and I wanted to play you then but you were always "busy." I think mario vs falcon game 1 here was the first time I've ever gotten 3-stocked (even if it was a low tier event, but still...). When I finally played you after the tourney, it seemed like you had tried to avoid me. I felt like I had to prove myself since it didn't look like you really respected someone who you destroyed twice in low tier singles (and low tier doubles at No Maps lol). I guess I was still upset about my low singles placing but whatever, you won the MM fair and square. Even after I was up an ENTIRE STOCK on FD, I guess I just "stopped" or something because you were able to bring it back. Looks like Chibo practice at DSO paid off for you =). I'm glad that we finally got to play even though you looked like you were definitely sandbagging in the friendlies afterward. Congrats on teams though, hope I can play you again.
Please don't take any personal offense to this. I've never tried to avoid you, and I don't determine respect by people based off how well they do against me in tourney. Not to be cocky or anything, but I beat a lot of people in tourney, doesn't mean I don't respect any of them. The reason I was sandbagging in the friendlies afterwards is honestly because I was very tired. R.O.B. is one of the characters I can't attack on auto-pilot, so my performance when trying to was naturally terrible. If you see me at another tournament, please come up to me so I can apologize for my rudeness in person, and I will play as many friendlies with you as you want. I was just really tired and R.O.B. is boring to fight because he just zones the whole match.

Also, no offense to Chibo, but it is not the Chibo practice at DSO that payed off. I'm not amazing at the R.O.B. MU yet, but I learned it so I could win, because Marth loses that MU. Ninjalink helped train me in it. I mostly just attacked Chibo and you, instead of camping Nair like I'm supposed to. You're both good though, no doubt.

M@v

Subarashii!
Pierced called me patient as hell(I think it was pierced?).

I liked that, even if it was in the middle of receiving an ***-whooping by boss.

lol my Zelda sucks.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Late Shout Outs:

1: Ally(snake) ($312.00) - I need to play you.
2: ADHD(diddy) (forfeit) ($156.00) - I need to play you too, I'm horrible at the Diddy match up. Good stuff at getting 3rd at Brawl til' you fall lol( I don't think I ever told you that)
3: Zucco(lucario)($52.00)- Good Stuff taking out MD/VA. I'll get you next time*Looks Left and Right*
4: Logic(Olimar)-you had Ally, you failed. Forget about honor
5: Boss(luigi, mario?)(forfeit) - good stuff in low tiers, stop sandbagging glol
5: Meep(ice climbers)- I hope you feel better by now
7: Takeover(snake) - we didn't talk much and I forgot to get my Brawl from you :urg:
7: GIMR(ice climbers, ness) - Nice Ness DUDE!!!!
9: Chibo(Rob) - I didnt play you either :ohwell: I need to start MMing or playing friendlies with people when I have the chance
9: Sassy(zss)- Getting better at each tourney
9: Pierce(marth) - I think you're a smarter player than me and you just need help with the Icies Match up. Some people fall into a box against Icies where they just camp, hit me, and then run away. Instead you should learn to really punish me whenever you can and not focus on the time out. I think Snake and MK are the only characters that can successfuly time out Icies.
13: Vex(DDD,falco,MK) - wanted to play you :ohwell:
13: Xzax(meta Knight) - Camp Better LOL
13: Smurf(snake,Meta Knight) - You ran the tourney right? Good stuff! I really like the way you protected the Wiis.
17: MIB - Your Ness is getting mad good
17: Izumi - Dude, it just makes me laugh at how easily you're entertained. I looked over and saw you playing 3 level nine CPU's and enjoying it. To be entertained that easily is a blessing. I get bored so easily I wish I could have that like you lol
17: Pink Fresh(lucas) - Good stuff in low tiers. I want to do a ness and lucas team with you some time. It's too legit
17: Coney(king DDD) - 17th?
17: Cam(Sonic) - Your sonic is really really good. I am actually quite suprised I beat you in low tiers
25: Grape ****(Donkey Kong) - I'm afraid of DK lolz
25: K-9(pika,snake) - I'm really mad we didn't talk/ hang out more
25: No Idea - Sorry I had to take you out :/
25: Yoster(meta Knight) - thanks for the ride. You are the MAN!!! I hope I get that job

If I missed someone, sorry

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
GIMR.. i beat you in singles... and you didn't leave me a shoutout :(

Nasty is upset
oops, i forgot your name O.O my bad.

Good stuff beating me in singles. Next time I wont play you after just waking up. :p

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yay 4,000th post I officially have no social life!
nice.. only 3566 more for me to go till i have no social life.

And i'm honored you used your 4000th post on our Results thread... i mean you could have used it ANYWHERE on the boards and you chose us.... i'm sure i speak for all of King's Court when i say we're honored. lolol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
The next BR is gonna be so rad :D I hope everyone that was here comes back for it, and more.

:093:

Zucco

Smash Master
1: Ally(snake) ($312.00)-ah still cant take a game off you yet. you're out of my league.....for now =P
2: ADHD(diddy) (forfeit) ($156.00)-so good with that gay *** character, Im going to beat you soon enough just wait.
3: Zucco(lucario)($52.00)-you did good bro.
4: Logic(Olimar)-Really close set. You are too good with that character of yours.
5: Boss(luigi, mario?)(forfeit)-meh, you shouldn't have forfeited.
5: Meep(ice climbers)-Got better at the chaingrab I see. I went through the trial of the ice climbers and came out victorious!
7: Takeover(snake)-Friendlies were fun, I could always use more Snake practice and yours is good.
7: GIMR(ice climbers, ness)-Awesome stuff in low tiers. Gotta start training my Ness again to be that good. good set too, close.
9: Chibo(Rob)- should have teamed with you and did the leemartin/dphat strat lol
9: Sassy(zss)-Glad I could help you with the Falco matchup. MD/VA is full of cool people.
9: Pierce(marth)-Everytime you ask me if ive gotten better after a long time of seeing eachother I usually do good. Coach me sometime lol.
9: Bnzaaa(Ice Climbers)-Fun set. I love ice climbers!
13: Vex(DDD,falco,MK)-Panda hoodie gave me the strength to beat you. Once you kept saying you were going metaknight I was determined to win. Sad I couldnt fight your bowser in a serious set though. Next time.
13: Xzax(meta Knight)-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we should have teamed! if only I knew.
13: Smurf(snake,Meta Knight)-wow......too close of a set.
17: Izumi-thats for the ride and stuff, STOP GETTING LOST THOUGH!
17: Pink Fresh(lucas)-good stuff with Lucas in low tiers and singles. I now want to use Lucas again.
17: Coney(king DDD)-I love talkin to you lol. always fun. Nice seeing you again.
17: Fury(lucario, falco) Same characters as me OMG YES!
17: Cam(Sonic)- Awesome seeing you again. Still one of my favorite smashers from PA. keep up that sonic!
25: K-9(pika,snake)-weeeeeeeeeeeeee friendlies!
25: No Idea-So good with that annoying *** character! see you at kosha boy.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
1: Ally(snake) ($312.00)-ah still cant take a game off you yet. you're out of my league.....for now =P
2: ADHD(diddy) (forfeit) ($156.00)-so good with that gay *** character, Im going to beat you soon enough just wait.
3: Zucco(lucario)($52.00)-you did good bro.
4: Logic(Olimar)-Really close set. You are too good with that character of yours.
5: Boss(luigi, mario?)(forfeit)-meh, you shouldn't have forfeited.
5: Meep(ice climbers)-Got better at the chaingrab I see. I went through the trial of the ice climbers and came out victorious!
7: Takeover(snake)-Friendlies were fun, I could always use more Snake practice and yours is good.
7: GIMR(ice climbers, ness)-Awesome stuff in low tiers. Gotta start training my Ness again to be that good. good set too, close.
9: Chibo(Rob)- should have teamed with you and did the leemartin/dphat strat lol
9: Sassy(zss)-Glad I could help you with the Falco matchup. MD/VA is full of cool people.
9: Pierce(marth)-Everytime you ask me if ive gotten better after a long time of seeing eachother I usually do good. Coach me sometime lol.
9: Bnzaaa(Ice Climbers)-Fun set. I love ice climbers!
13: Vex(DDD,falco,MK)-Panda hoodie gave me the strength to beat you. Once you kept saying you were going metaknight I was determined to win. Sad I couldnt fight your bowser in a serious set though. Next time.
13: Xzax(meta Knight)-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we should have teamed! if only I knew.
13: Smurf(snake,Meta Knight)-wow......too close of a set.
17: Izumi-thats for the ride and stuff, STOP GETTING LOST THOUGH!
17: Pink Fresh(lucas)-good stuff with Lucas in low tiers and singles. I now want to use Lucas again.
17: Coney(king DDD)-I love talkin to you lol. always fun. Nice seeing you again.
17: Fury(lucario, falco) Same characters as me OMG YES!
17: Cam(Sonic)- Awesome seeing you again. Still one of my favorite smashers from PA. keep up that sonic!
25: K-9(pika,snake)-weeeeeeeeeeeeee friendlies!
25: No Idea-So good with that annoying *** character! see you at kosha boy.
Your right...next time i wont SD:)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I love the idea lol

unfortunately though i promised xzax id team b4 u changed ur mind, but we did awesome. theres more chances we can do the leemartin/dphat lol

edit: i have over twice of adhd's post count. get *****....... me

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
33: Berzerker- How'd you like your first tourney?
As I said to Umbra, disappointing but a good experience. I don't know what caused me to pick Meta Knight in my first round of singles, but considering how well he did even with an SD, I just think my SDs screwed up my chances of some big wins. I'm still irked about my random Side-B SD with Fox against No Idea. ._.

And to help fill in that data, I was all Ike in low tiers, and MK/TL/Fox/Ike in Singles (Berzerker).

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ally - Fun matches in low tiers. (I was the Ike you fought in the first round) Captain Falcon's fsmash has more range than I thought.... and apparently more than what you thought as well, lol.

Bnzaaa - Meh, screw people who say the Ice Climbers are gay... They're fun to play as and fun to play against...

Squall - lol, in my 4 month Brawl hiatus I forgot how to play against Snake

Cam - I said this at the tournament, but... I still don't think you've played my Marth yet... We gotta play sometime... I guess at the next tournament we both go to

Umbra - Nice seeing you again. Thanks for the friendlies, they were fun.

Rev - Thanks for that tip about what to do with garbage when you're in a car

Lawz - Thanks for the Snake matchup experience... I've needed some for a while now, lol

Berzerker - Thanks for all the matches... I think you might be the first Ike I've ever really had to face.... Besides maybe on With Anyone WiFi matches... :p

Colaya - You suck, your Marth needs more work man

Top Bottom