• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Royale II Apocalypse Results Thread

M@v

Subarashii!
As I said to Umbra, disappointing but a good experience. I don't know what caused me to pick Meta Knight in my first round of singles, but considering how well he did even with an SD, I just think my SDs screwed up my chances of some big wins. I'm still irked about my random Side-B SD with Fox against No Idea. ._.

And to help fill in that data, I was all Ike in low tiers, and MK/TL/Fox/Ike in Singles (Berzerker).
I think the first issue you need to sort out is to figure out a main. Then figure out 2 or 3 secondaries. Then focus on training them.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Just so ppl kno, its gonna take me a while b4 all vids are up. There are 89 replays saved from this tourney...

I'm doing the ones from DSO10 first the night before and I'm just going to record everything in order. Working on em now.
How long is awhile? You stopped recording for like 5 days lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
*ahem*

I'm the Sonic main here...

:sonic: C'MAWN, STEP IT UP!! :sonic:

kkay

:093:

M@v

Subarashii!
Kinda late I know, but here are a couple pics I took:

planetarium screen.

Outside the venue

Ally Vs Pyronic Star

Ally vs Pyronic star 2
(Pierce7d and Vex get along so well....)

.com watches the match in awe thinking:"Why can't I be that good?"

Me =D

M@v

Subarashii!
^ In the first pic, you look hilarious. And I just realized when putting these up you were barefoot, LOL.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Pink Fresh vs. Ally wasn't played on the livestream was it? I thought that was on the other t.v. I spoke to Chibo today. He said he's been extremely busy and will most likely try to work on the vids this coming weekend.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
can we see losers finals winners finals and grand finals for low tiers?

steps it ups plz

and me vs. cam :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
and me vs. cam :)
set gets sooooo boring after the first match xP lol

what I want to see is lawz takin' ally to the last stock with link. GET THAT **** ON YOUTUBE SON, CMAWN CHIBO XD

lawz is gonna be legendary, step aside deva.

:093:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea that was my first attempt at it after a couple hours of work on it from scratch. i just recorded like 13 videos or so (first 3 being the last ones from DSO10) so theres a good batch from BR2. I'm just about done recording for the night and I'll upload them tomorrow when I get to work in the morn.

The next version of Waluigi is going to have fixed ground attacks, more unique animations, fixed attacks (like a proper dair hitbox) and he should be the correct size lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
3rd batch of videos uploading right now, keep an eye on my youtube account. This gets us up to everything right before teams grand finals

THERE ARE SO MANY FREICKEN REPLAYS UHG

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
3rd batch of videos uploading right now, keep an eye on my youtube account. This gets us up to everything right before teams grand finals

THERE ARE SO MANY FREICKEN REPLAYS UHG

thanks chibo :)

Coney

Smash Master
good stuff chibo, thanks for the vids!

and sorry for being an imbecile in my comment on one of them, lol @_@

Coney

Smash Master
basically i saw a few of our doubles vids and it said 1/2 and 2/2 and was disappointed, as we played really well in the second game that i thought we forgot to record

then i just fast-forwarded in the first video and voila~

i'm dumb!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I label all my videos with the numbers at the end to determine the video number in the series.

Either way, whole new mess of videos going up now. Something like 17 videos? And a bunch of them have 2 matches in them so it's over 20 more videos. All of teams are done and about 5 sets of singles including the infamous Chibo v Umbra :) and Lawz "Link goes even with Snake" the Link vs Ally "I got ***** first stock by a Link" the Snake

www.youtube.com/chibosempai

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
IS PINK FRESH "THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD" THE LUCAS V ADHD "I GOT ***** FIRST STOCK BY LUCAS BUT STILL CAME BACK AND WON" UP?

T__T

I gotta watch me getting ***** to improve.

Edit: O_O It's up ._.

*studies*

Top Bottom