• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie: Dynamic Jiggy Duo - Project Dream

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I vote for the character, should I JUST put in Banjo?

What if the votes are divided by some people putting in stuff like: Banjo, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie, etc?

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I voted for "Banjo-Kazooie". They NEED to be together. Even if it was only for recovery moves! I think everyone expects them to be together... but Gamespot brought that question up as well. I'd just say yes!

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Oh My God.
OH MY GOD.
Is this real life? Am I dreaming?
My greatest pipe dream might become a reality!

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
When I vote for the character, should I JUST put in Banjo?

What if the votes are divided by some people putting in stuff like: Banjo, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie, etc?
They'll probably put them all in the same category.
EDIT: I can't believe I just double posted. That's a 10 post mistake. lease forgive me mods.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I voted for "Banjo-Kazooie". They NEED to be together. Even if it was only for recovery moves! I think everyone expects them to be together... but Gamespot brought that question up as well. I'd just say yes!
Absolutely this. It would just look all kinds of wrong if Banjo was a fighter by himself. They need to be together. Heck Kazooie's name is in the title of the first game.

Actually.....I prefer Kazooie to Banjo.

Last edited:

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
I voted Banjo-Kazooie.

Duck hunt works in a similar way, so I don't see a problem on how Banko and Kazooie wont work.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I wrote a pn to a mod. If he agrees, he might also move all the content of this thread over to the support thread of B-K!

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I voted Banjo-Kazooie.

Duck hunt works in a similar way, so I don't see a problem on how Banko and Kazooie wont work.
Slightly. Yes, he has a bird on his back, but the only moves that compare to B-K are his UP-B and the basic air/ground attacks. But no other specials...

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
"Banjo-Kazooie".

Spread the word,
Tell all your friends.
The bear and bird,
Hype never ends.

Tell all your friends to vote for them godamnit.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I spread it on facebook and twitter

But I only have 1 follower on twitter, and I don't think they are actually active, and only like 20 friends on facebook. Very few if any care about Smash

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman

But I only have 1 follower on twitter, and I don't think they are actually active, and only like 20 friends on facebook. Very few if any care about Smash
It helps to write some ex-Rares! They are really supportive and like to spread the word.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Tweet it at people who could report on it. I'm sure they're already being bombarded, but you never know.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about Johntron? Doesn't he love Banjo?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, ThumbsUpMaster, who cares! Every big name YouTube star that's a gamer needs to spread the word if we ever want our duo to come back in Nintendo's hands momentarily.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
We really should help spread the word of this as much as possible, I'm trying with Twitter and Miiverse. The latter is a nightmare as usual.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
*imagines Palutena's Guidance with Gruntilda jumping in*
OH. MY. GOD. I can't even think about how awesome this would be! Especially if they mock her for her funny mumbling voice :chuckle:

"An evil and heartless plan, I like it!"

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
*imagines Palutena's Guidance with Gruntilda jumping in*
Pit: Lady Palutena! That bear is holding a bird captive in his backpack!

Palutena: That bird isn't captive, Pit, that's Banjo and Kazooie. They were big platforming icons at a time, they work together to stop the evil witch Gruntilda from accomplishing her evil plots.

Pit: Heh, a bear and a bird fighting an old hag?

Gruntilda: Listen here you little twit, say that again and I'll toss you down a pit!

Pit: Gah! It's some kind of goblin!

Palutena: You fiend! How did you hack into my divine frequency?

Gruntilda: Your divine frequency? Please! I found my way here with ease.

Pit: I'm still in the middle of a fight here!

Gruntilda: I'll give you tips, so listen here, only so you can thrash that bird and bear! The bird can fly and fire eggs, and run quick with her chicken legs. Don't forget the hairy dope, he'll wack you good and then you'll mope!

Pit: Uh, thanks, I think?

Palutena: Well that was certainly... helpful rhyming.

Gruntilda: Now off I go, so don't delay, win this match and make my day!

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace

Palutena: That bird isn't captive, Pit, that's Banjo and Kazooie. They were big platforming icons at a time, they work together to stop the evil witch Gruntilda from accomplishing her evil plots.

Gruntilda: Listen here you little twit, say that again and I'll toss you down a pit!

Gruntilda: I'll give you tips, so listen here, only so you can thrash that bird and bear! The bird can fly and fire eggs, and run quick with her chicken legs. Don't forget the hairy dope, he'll wack you good and then you'll mope!

Love it, 10/10.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior

My new favorite post, right here.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
They probably wouldn't add anything besides the character and maybe a stage but....

Anyone else think Mumbo Jumbo would make for a great assist trophy?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I don't like collect a thons, including.the Banjo games, but I totally approve of the idea of Banjo and Kazooie being in Smash. They are still pretty much Nintendo characters to me, even though they aren't. Same goes to Conker. Plus, more mascots and less human/anime characters as DLCs is another good thing.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Imagine a trailer for them. Like a remixed theme of the opening theme from BK, so much hype.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I don't like collect a thons, including.the Banjo games, but I totally approve of the idea of Banjo and Kazooie being in Smash. They are still pretty much Nintendo characters to me, even though they aren't. Same goes to Conker. Plus, more mascots and less human/anime characters as DLCs is another good thing.
They're actually part of Mario's canon universe.

Top Bottom