• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
My first Kirby game was KSSU got it when I first got a DS
My first game was original Dreamland on the gameboy. Than it was either Kirby NES or K64. I think it was K64. Than I don't remember what order I played the other games. I didn't have an SNES growing up cause our family owned a Sega :X so I actually didn't play KSS until I was in college and downloaded the ROM. I was REALLY impressed by the gameplay and variety. I also just thought it was an impressive game for the time. It looked great, had co-op, and such various gameplay styles. It became my favorite in the series but I've played pretty much all the Kirby games.

KSS, KSSU, Canvas Curse, Triple Deluxe, Mass Attack, Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, Air Ride, Amazing Mirror, Dreamland 2, Kirby's Pinball, and Kirby's Block Ball are probably my favorites. Um actually I like Kirby's Adventure and K64 as well... but the rest are top... and I like anything else left out. I don't really hate any Kirby games.

Last edited:

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Wow abilities are big part of Kirby. I find it odd to be a fan and not like that defining aspect of him. I enjoy no power runs in arena and in levels but I still do greatly enjoy the powers.

Maybe you should just play the first game a lot because no powers lol
mnah, Epic Yarn :B

I also love testing abbilities like ball in the worst places imaginable so is not that i dont like them :laugh: kirby is pretty fun as a whole, i love finding glitches >:D

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
mnah, Epic Yarn :B

I also love testing abbilities like ball in the worst places imaginable so is not that i dont like them :laugh: kirby is pretty fun as a whole, i love finding glitches >:D

This is my favorite glitch in all of Kirby. It sort of makes Marx look like he's got an eye in his mouth which than reminds me of dark matter (though I"m sure it's just the inverted colors making it look like that)

IronFish

Smash Ace
My first game was original Dreamland on the gameboy. Than it was either Kirby NES or K64. I think it was K64. Than I don't remember what order I played the other games. I didn't have an SNES growing up cause our family owned a Sega :X so I actually didn't play KSS until I was in college and downloaded the ROM. I was REALLY impressed by the gameplay and variety. I also just thought it was an impressive game for the time. It looked great, had co-op, and such various gameplay styles. It became my favorite in the series but I've played pretty much all the Kirby games.

KSS, KSSU, Canvas Curse, Triple Deluxe, Mass Attack, Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, Air Ride, Amazing Mirror, Dreamland 2, Kirby's Pinball, and Kirby's Block Ball are probably my favorites. Um actually I like Kirby's Adventure and K64 as well... but the rest are top... and I like anything else left out. I don't really hate any Kirby games.
I never had a Gameboy :(, I honestly got into video games late, and my first game system was a gamecube, but my only games for it were Fire Emblem PoR, Mario Kart DD, and SSBM, I really got into gaming after I got a Wii and SSBB.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Okay, I need to know this. I may be a bit uninformed, but has the music in the Return to Dream Land cutscenes been released? I'd really love if somebody could link me to them, mainly the part where Magolor takes the Master Crown.

EDIT: OMGOMGOMG

EDIT2: YES YES YES (wow it was C-R-O-W-N-E-D and i didn't even know)

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Okay, I need to know this. I may be a bit uninformed, but has the music in the Return to Dream Land cutscenes been released? I'd really love if somebody could link me to them, mainly the part where Magolor takes the Master Crown.

EDIT: OMGOMGOMG

EDIT2: YES YES YES (wow it was C-R-O-W-N-E-D and i didn't even know)

edit: Nevermind lol

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Okay, sorry for the sorta off-topic post, but has Peppermint Palace's theme from Amazing Mirror ever been remastered/remixed in a newer Kirby game? I'd love to hear a newer version.

I feel like Canvas Curse had a remix or something, but I don't know...

EDIT: Does anybody know where I could buy a copy of Kirby's Dream Collection (new) that comes with both the CD and book? I would like a second copy, but I'm not sure how I would get one now. I was thinking of just going here, but I don't know if the CD or book is included.

Last edited:

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
So im playing return to dreamland with bandana much like reserved right now and i thought, what'd you crew think of invincibility candy for dee's final smash?

also return to dreamlands boss theme is like my fav kirby theme ever

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
In honor to 100th post here, I'm going to tell you why I love Bandana Dee:
When I first saw a Waddle Dee, I thought it was most adorable thing ever. So innocent and adorable but does its best to stop Kirby. Then I played BD in RTDL and its moveset was awesome! Bandana Dee is adorable and badass combined!

So how do you come to Love BD?

On a bad note though....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdnEroxb30&index=4&list=UUsKwxhG3ioc6FDKupmlVHZQ

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
In honor to 100th post here, I'm going to tell you why I love Bandana Dee:
When I first saw a Waddle Dee, I thought it was most adorable thing ever. So innocent and adorable but does its best to stop Kirby. Then I played BD in RTDL and its moveset was awesome! Bandana Dee is adorable and badass combined!

So how do you come to Love BD?

On a bad note though....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdnEroxb30&index=4&list=UUsKwxhG3ioc6FDKupmlVHZQ
No, no, Bandana Dee's chances...
THE LEAK MIGHT BE REAL! :cry:
Look at this one too:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It's still not over! Just a little longer until we find out!

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Keep your heads up. Until the NintenCops get the leaker, we're bound to get more info.

With that being said, let's remain under the belief that the leaker has not yet unlocked Bandana Dee.

I mean, really? Dark Pit and Bowser Jr but not Bandana Dee? KID ICARUS WOULD HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS AS KIRBY. Mario would have double the amount.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
The leaker has confirmed that not all characters are known yet. We're still in this until the bitter end!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
You guys act like Marx just destroyed Popstar or something. I still believe that Bandana Dee is in the game, haha. On another note - Bowser Jr. actually looks really cool!

D

Deleted member

I gotta have hope now.
I have Shulk, Little Mac, and Robin. But... I need Bandana Dee...
I hope that we see isn't all that we are going to get. I am pulling for him in the next Direct.

Maikou

Smash Ace
I'll be very happy if Dark Pit is in, but not if Bandana Dee isn't......darn it! And why does Bowser Jr. have his Clown Car?! wouldn't it make more sense as his final Smash?! What about his paintbrush..........AAH!

As much as I'd be happy about Dark Pit and Shulk, I REALLY don't want this to happen!......

........Must......hope.........................................

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I'll be very happy if Dark Pit is in, but not if Bandana Dee isn't......darn it! And why does Bowser Jr. have his Clown Car?! wouldn't it make more sense as his final Smash?! What about his paintbrush..........AAH!

As much as I'd be happy about Dark Pit and Shulk, I REALLY don't want this to happen!......

........Must......hope.........................................
Just thought of something!
The reason Bowser Jr. has his Koopa Car...
Is so Shadow Mario can be playable with his paintbrush! Let's see if this leak says I'm right... (But of course Bandana Dee is better than Shadow Mario :p )

edsett

Smash Apprentice
We can wait until Smash 5. I was right when thinking that Sakurai would favor Kid Icarus over Kirby. I doubt we're getting DLC as well.

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Just wait until he gets deconfirmed. Remember, WE STILL HAVE CHARACTERS that haven't been unlocked.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

No Bandana Dee guys.

Prolly Dixie/K. Rool or MewTwo/Sceptile and Isaac/Mach Rider.

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
hmm is that the leaker? or just some guy who could be trollin?
even if so, theres dlc as stated lotsa times. I can't see kirby getting just one new assist trophy and thats that, that's just weak.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
For me anyway, Bandana Dee's chances just plummeted to 50% to 10% in a flash.

Our best shot is that Bandana Dee is a part of King Dedede's Custom Moveset.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
He hasn't been slain yet, unlike a few others. Let's keep hoping for the best!

I'm happy about the Devil Car, though.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I personally think these "leaked" videos are just really good Brawl retexture hacks with a bit of photoshop.

Look at leak6 at 0:34,

What's that black thing? I think it's the character model, this shouldn't happen when a character falls.

I really hope I just Megaton punched this leak into oblivion or at least brought someone's sprits up about this possibly being fake.

Also, someone in the comments also brought up that gannondorf has the same moveset from Brawl.

I really don't think Sakurai would give other characters revamped movesets and let him sit with the same moveset. I think this gives more proof of these characters just having really good retextures and this gameplay actually coming from Brawl.

This leak is so fake in my opinion, I can almost taste it...:chuckle:

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I hope Sakurai could just tell us straight that Bandana Dee isn't in the game, for dragging us along this far only to have our dreams crushed.

I personally think these "leaked" videos are just really good Brawl retexture hacks with a bit of photoshop.

Look at leak6 at 0:34,

What's that black thing? I think it's the character model, this shouldn't happen when a character falls.

I really hope I just Megaton punched this leak into oblivion or at least brought someone's sprits up about this possibly being fake.

Also, someone in the comments also brought up that gannondorf has the same moveset from Brawl.

I really don't think Sakurai would give other characters revamped movesets and let him sit with the same moveset. I think this gives more proof of these characters just having really good retextures and this gameplay actually coming from Brawl.

This leak is so fake in my opinion, I can almost taste it...:chuckle:
Dude. For real? Now your being insane. It is okay, accept it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom