• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
I'm just going to ask either you please put that in a spoiler, cuz it's a really big image, and two, Bandana Dee has more in depth importance and standalone character and personality than a ordinary Goomba. And for Mr. Satarn...for now, since he's and item, it's hard to expect Sakarai to make him playable.

EDIT: Actually, someone get @FalKoopa to handle it I guess....
I don't know how to put a spoiler tag

Spirst

I'm just going to ask either you please put that in a spoiler, cuz it's a really big image, and two, Bandana Dee has more in depth importance and standalone character and personality than a ordinary Goomba. And for Mr. Satarn...for now, since he's and item, it's hard to expect Sakarai to make him playable.

EDIT: Actually, someone get @FalKoopa to handle it I guess....
Spirst>FalKoopa.

I don't know how to put a spoiler tag
[spoiler ] [/spoiler ] No spaces of course

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Hi guys! So what do you guys of all the poll results that have been going from sourcegaming.

Does it give you hope for our favourite Waddle Dee?

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Hi guys! So what do you guys of all the poll results that have been going from sourcegaming.

I still have hope from the ballot days.
I wish the poke' veterans were this popular.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, if Bandana Dee gets into Smash, will there be a Kirby character you will support after this? Or will you be content with Dee getting in and not really caring about any of the other potential Kirby reps?
I really want Bandana Dee and Magolor, i would like Long name Ado as well but i wonder how her design would look in smash. i know we will most likely only get one Kirby character but that doesn't mean i can't hope for maybe one more right?
Seems like "Spirst" now has helped.

And I feel I should apologize now if I came of a bit aggressive earlier, sorry.
Don't worry about it, you didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Troykv

Smash Master
I really want Bandana Dee and Magolor, i would like Long name Ado as well but i wonder how her design would look in smash. i know we will most likely only get one Kirby character but that doesn't mean i can't hope for maybe one more right?
Don't worry about it, you didn't do anything wrong.
So many options that we would like I could like to see several characters, but only a few I really want

Bandana Dee will have his day some... day...xDU

PD: I can't just don't see your signature... Is... I don't know... But I like it xD

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Say guys do you think HAL will ever do a Kirby super star sequel someday?
I have wondered about that often. I don't actually know what I would make of it if they ever did, though. Kirby Super Deluxe is one of my favourite games of all time, and the very first game that I ever eagerly awaited the release of, following its progress through the press for just shy of an entire year. I don't know if a follow-up in that vein would ever be quite the same, and I must admit to a fondness for the larger standalone titles.
I had an idea about this not long ago... since Super Star was all about a bunch of different games put together, why not use those various unfinished game ideas they went through before they got to RtDL? They could polish them up and make them shorter, more like the bite-sized games of KSS. Some of them looked really promising, like that 3D one... it's such a shame they never got that far into development. A compilation of those along with some new minigames could be great!

Not to mention, it could be a great opportunity to give Bdee his own sub-game. Just sayin'...;)

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Say guys do you think HAL will ever do a Kirby super star sequel someday?
I'm pretty sure Return to Dreamland and Triple Deluxe are technically sequels in terms of a timeline.

I had an idea about this not long ago... since Super Star was all about a bunch of different games put together, why not use those various unfinished game ideas they went through before they got to RtDL? They could polish them up and make them shorter, more like the bite-sized games of KSS. Some of them looked really promising, like that 3D one... it's such a shame they never got that far into development. A compilation of those along with some new minigames could be great!

Not to mention, it could be a great opportunity to give Bdee his own sub-game. Just sayin'...;)
The Great Cave Offensive was already done with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I'm pretty sure Return to Dreamland and Triple Deluxe are technically sequels in terms of a timeline.

The Great Cave Offensive was already done with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.
Ah... actually, I was referring to making a KSS-esque 'sequel' from the prototypes Hal made between the GCN Kirby and RtDL, not expanding on the games IN Super Star. Like making a compilation game in the same vein as KSS with those unfinished projects.

The projects I'm talking about are the ones mentioned here: http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/kirby-dream-land/0/0

I might not have been too clear, though... sorry.:p

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
So here's who I think is most likely (not in any particular order and DEEFINITELY not all of them)

I expect most of these guys to be in by Smash 5.

edit: Punz are funz

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
So here's who I think is most likely (not in any particular order and DEEFINITELY not all of them)

All typical suggestions. I can see some of them happening, not all. I think most people don't take into consideration Sakurai's unpredictability.

Also, Dee puns are killing me.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master

For Smash 5, this is likely.
:gawmelee:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Spirst>FalKoopa.

[spoiler ] [/spoiler ] No spaces of course
Do we have the most mods of any support thread? Score one for the Brigade.

Well, my favorite Waddle Dee is Sailor Waddle Dee, so...

Furret24

Smash Master
Hey guys, it's Waddle Wednesday.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Here's the description for the rumored character:

1. 1st party newcomer
2. A new playstyle
3. Moderate popularity
4. Would've been added eventually
5. Source has been correct before and even leaked details for the April 1st Nintendo Direct such as the Splatoon Amiibo

So with all of this information, I believe that the character is either Bandana Dee, Inklings, or Tetra.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Here's the description for the rumored character:

1. 1st party newcomer
2. A new playstyle
3. Moderate popularity
4. Would've been added eventually
5. Source has been correct before and even leaked details on the April 1st Nintendo Direct

So with all of this information, I believe that the character is either Bandana Dee, Inklings, or Tetra.
What rumor?

ICs are not happening for Smash 4 (they are locks for Smash 5 though, unless there's another handheld Smash). Doubting Shovel Knight as well, but at least he doesn't have technical limitations.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Nintenzilla to be honest you're extremely gullible that "rumor" holds no water. Like every other "leak" you bring here it'll most likely be fake. When someone leaks something they tell you everything ..this is someone most likely looking for attention. Please try to find leaks find some that hold water.

RetroBro RetroBro as humans we all have different views on how popular he is. Some people have more confidence and some don't and others...grasp on to straws and any leak may be Bandana Dee to them.

Furret24

Smash Master
Nintenzilla to be honest you're extremely gullible that "rumor" holds no water. Like every other "leak" you bring here it'll most likely be fake. When someone leaks something they tell you everything ..this is someone most likely looking for attention. Please try to find leaks find some that hold water.

RetroBro RetroBro as humans we all have different views on how popular he is. Some people have more confidence and some don't and others...grasp on to straws and any leak may be Bandana Dee to them.
I hate to admit it, but you're right. We don't need to hear every single that people find. Especially when they have nothing to back them up.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64

You made it sound like he committed a felony.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Higher speech is all it is. There isn't much to it. I was thinking about editing it to make it sound less buttface-ish but I meant that..I like to keep it real...so sorry

CardStealer1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CardStealer
3DS FC
2681-0263-6525
Basically, two guys, who seem to be respected among the community, both said on twitter that they know the next character. I think I heard one was piggybacking off the other, but I can't confirm this. The two guys are known on twitter as RogersBase and Stealth_.
Roger said the character would be an 8 or 9 on the hype scale and would be coming withing two weeks. Stealth said he is rather looking forward to the character. He doesn't think this character won the ballot, but it makes a whole lot of since for a whole lot of reasons. He also said that the character's inclusion isn't shocking. He originally said an announcement should happen within a week then changed it to two weeks.

But seriously,Can you give us a :4link: to that pls?

RogerBase's first tweet talking about a character:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RogersBase/status/651235272995270657

Stealth_'s first tweet (I believe):
https://mobile.twitter.com/Stealth___/status/651430522388881408

Top Bottom