• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
wow ur even in k rool sred
u must b hidin sumtin
TEL ME WUT U PLEN IZ ALREDI
---
Yeah, but you're just simply spreading hate of a user everywhere. ...Not very civil.
I originally mentioned that in the K. Rool thread because I though he was just detracting K. Rool in the Wolf thread but didn't dare to post his arguments to the K. Rool thread. Also, I'm not the only one who posted about it in the K. Rool thread.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
We all already hate him.
I hate him mostly cause he talks **** behind groups backs.

Its taking every muscle in my body not go over there.

Can you call a mod and have them tell him to stop talking about other threads.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
We all already hate him.
I hate him mostly cause he talks **** behind groups backs.

Its taking every muscle in my body not go over there.

Can you call a mod and have them tell him to stop talking about other threads.
woah calm down
I originally mentioned that in the K. Rool thread because I though he was just detracting K. Rool in the Wolf thread but didn't dare to post his arguments to the K. Rool thread. Also, I'm not the only one who posted about it in the K. Rool thread.
C WT U DID
---
But look, even yes, he is talking behind the groups, but aren't you guys doing the same, all be it in reverse, a group talking behind one? That's not something a mod would like either.
inb4 some says i'm defensive because i did these as well

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Hey guys, who is your favourite ally of Kirby (Animal Friend, Adeleine etc. Not playable but allys)? I think I would go for Pitch. His expression is unwavering Just, ('-') all the time. I find it funny.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Hey guys, who is your favourite ally of Kirby (Animal Friend, Adeleine etc. Not playable but allys)? I think I would go for Pitch. His expression is unwavering Just, ('-') all the time. I find it funny.
I've never played much Kirby games, but I'd say Adeleine. Because... well... she's the only non-playable i've seen playing kirby so far.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
woah calm down

C WT U DID
---
But look, even yes, he is talking behind the groups, but aren't you guys doing the same, all be it in reverse, a group talking behind one? That's not something a mod would like either.
inb4 some says i'm defensive because i did these as well
I don't need to cool down IM AN ETERNAL FLAME BABY
nah I'm calm.

woah calm down

C WT U DID
---
Yes... but we aren't insulting him or anything (I don't see much hate in K. Rool thread either). And most users here already disliked him after he insulted Bandana Dee and this thread...

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Metroid..that's your example? Metroid has almost always been about shooting just because it went 3-Dimensional doesn't mean the main focus was changed...besides the shooter style games are good that's why the have always received such good praise (with the acceptance of Other M)
I mean Metroid Prime: Frontier Force ( or whatever) is still a shooter but people are hating on it like crazy.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Ehhh... GhostlyLure, you are overreacting, he was just having a conversation, this forums are for debate, you can't just call a mod because someone says your favorite character is not likely.
The debate didn't even continue and you posted that in the Wolf thread.
If that was posted in the K.Rool thread and the owner of that thread is a mod, I'm pretty sure he would do something, but he didn't, because it's not important.

Last edited:
I sent a mod over to the Wolf thread.
I wonder if it's a good idea... sure, he talks about characters behind groups, but we're (kind of) doing the same.

(I'm starting to think that I might get banned if the mods see my actions in the same way as Logo12... My intention wasn't to spread hate...)

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Meh he was more of insulting... besides If you want to discuss another candidate you go to their thread or the DLC character discussion thread...correct?

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I thought that fellow was a nice one at first sight, but turns out he's just a detractor.

Logo12

Smash Lord
I wonder if it's a good idea... sure, he talks about characters behind groups, but we're (kind of) doing the same.

(I'm starting to think that I might get banned if the mods see my actions in the same way as Logo12... My intention wasn't to spread hate...)
Probably that's not even on the rules... (Unless it counts as bullying then idk)
*picks up rulebook from my warning conversations*
Yeah, not on the list (afaik, maybe we can call a mod again lol)

I just feel that's something hypocritical so I pointed it out. Probably not a big matter or stuff, since there's really no rule that says one can't badmouth other character behind a group (nor is the otherwise stated), other than being offtopic, so you guys are overacting. :T

Probably that's not even on the rules... (Unless it counts as bullying then idk)
*picks up rulebook from my warning conversations*
Yeah, not on the list (afaik, maybe we can call a mod again lol)

I just feel that's something hypocritical so I pointed it out. Probably not a big matter or stuff, since there's really no rule that says one can't badmouth other character behind a group (nor is the otherwise stated), other than being offtopic, so you guys are overacting. :T
Yeah, I guess you're right... My intention wasn't to spread hate towards shane, but luckily there hasn't been much hating on either here or K. Rool thread...

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I felt that since nobody else was gonna take care of it...I would...by calling someone else..I feel so powerless

At this point I'm just gonna start being a firm believer in "different strokes for folks" I'm tired of putting effort into other people..

Soo I'll be a bit quiet today while I work on the Twitter and such till then 2nd Family.. BRB.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Bad news on the Miiverse front, guys!

Drawings are a bigger focus in the new Miiverse update. I can now confirm that they do get noticed more than before, at least in my experience.
I said this last night, when the default view for Miiverse's "Drawings" pages was to show the most recent submissions. However, as of today, the default view has been changed to "Most Popular", and newly-posted drawings barely seem to get noticed.

It's set up in such a way that drawings by people with large amounts of followers, who almost automatically get a lot of "Yeah!"s on their posts, dominate by far; If you take a look at Miiverse at any given moment, chances are that the drawings being showcased have hundreds or even thousands of "Yeah!"s. Conversely, to view the newly-posted items, you have to follow a separate button for it, and it seems that people may not be doing that.

For once, I'm not sure what to actually do about it.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Watch up guys! The Thread could be closed!

And my favorite ally is Adeleine <3

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Bad news on the Miiverse front, guys!

I said this last night, when the default view for Miiverse's "Drawings" pages was to show the most recent submissions. However, as of today, the default view has been changed to "Most Popular", and newly-posted drawings barely seem to get noticed.

It's set up in such a way that drawings by people with large amounts of followers, who almost automatically get a lot of "Yeah!"s on their posts, dominate by far; If you take a look at Miiverse at any given moment, chances are that the drawings being showcased have hundreds or even thousands of "Yeah!"s. Conversely, to view the newly-posted items, you have to follow a separate button for it, and it seems that people may not be doing that.

For once, I'm not sure what to actually do about it.
We can also request drawings.
Don't you mean watch out?

Also, what did we do to warrant closing the thread?
Nothing.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
We can also request drawings to the popular people in Miiverse.
I don't know any, so I never thought of that. :laugh:

For what it's worth, I'm going to focus my drawings on the Kirby series' character support sections more, for the time being - pre-update it seemed that people were more willing to browse these (my most-"Yeah!"ed ones were in those sections), and I want to see if that's still the case.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Random question, if Bandana Dee gets in, what kind of voice do you think he'd have? Would he quack, be completely mute or something else?

I don't think Bandana Dee would have a voice.
Didn't Bandana Dee sounded like a duck in Rainbow Curse? In my opinion I don't think Bandana Dee needs a voice.
And about that deetractor: WHO CARES? All he/she wants is attention, and we're giving it to him/her. Who cares if one person disagrees with us? Everyone is not going to have the same opinion as us. We, as the Bandana Brigade, should focus on Bandana Dee, not some deetractor.

Top Bottom