• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Yes. Apparently, it was released in Europe on May 8, 2015.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
About Sakurai paying attention to fans requests, I think we need to continue with the Miiverse, Smashified and Twitter propaganda.
Out of curiousity, is Sakurai being copied in on any particularly relevant Bandana Waddle Dee campaign tweets? I know that some campaigns do this. Obviously, it has to be reasonable, though - it's not like he's got PR bods sorting out his Twitter presence for him. He's a real person, rather than a mysterious cosmic entity, after all! :laugh:

Specially Miiverse, we need to use the fact that Bandana Dee is really easy to draw and that Kirby's model can be transformed into Bandana Dee.
Drawings are a bigger focus in the new Miiverse update. I can now confirm that they do get noticed more than before, at least in my experience.

Or just "spam" Bandana Dee for Smash comments.
Be careful with this. The tags for the Discussion sections on Miiverse are now very rigid in what they apply to. It would be best to find relevant ways to use the Play Journal (with screenshots) feature - anyone who's good at using Smash Wii U's screenshot-painting feature should leverage this, as the Play Journals appear at the top of the list in all game-specific communities (they are very fast-moving for Smash, so they won't stay in the "Recent" area for long, however).

Last edited:
About Sakurai paying attention to fans requests, I think we need to continue with the Miiverse, Smashified and Twitter propaganda.
Specially Miiverse, we need to use the fact that Bandana Dee is really easy to draw and that Kirby's model can be transformed into Bandana Dee.
Or just "spam" Bandana Dee for Smash comments.
Deetractor: See? I told you that he will be a good for nothing Kirby clone. Every other character that shared a model has been a clone!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's pretty obvious that those height and weight things make no sense.
It's just a videogame.

Samus is "extremely tall", but a lot of other human characters in Metroid are taller than her.
I doubt everybody is too big in Metroid.

Kirby is not 8 inches for me, and Dedede is definitely not like 16 inches.
But that's my opinion.
xD OK, you just made my day. Te perdonare lo de ayer.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Oh boy...alright...here I go

I don't know how you all feel about this...but since I have the most time is it possible I can take control of the Bandana Dee Twitter I actually have big plans for it...Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

I don't know how you all feel about this...but since I have the most time is it possible I can take control of the Bandana Dee Twitter I actually have big plans for it...Let me know what you think.
You'd have to ask Chandy. He's the one in charge of it (and he seems to be having a lot of fun with it).

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

What changes?
You can use it if you want, I will tell you the password and the e-mail in a conversation.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
The blue outfit in Smash 4. Blue just suits Dedede so well. Second place goes to Super Star and Return. They're simple, yet effective.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Can I use the BDee twitter to use it for good reasons at first, but actually be a man bent on power who is gonna use it to take over nintendo and Sora and use their people to create millions of DLC Kirby characters in the timespan of the next year, and not let you know? I think I would be a very helpful asset to the team ^_^

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Can I use the BDee twitter to use it for good reasons at first, but actually be a man bent on power who is gonna use it to take over nintendo and Sora and use their people to create millions of DLC Kirby characters in the timespan of the next year, and not let you know? I think I would be a very helpful asset to the team ^_^
If Chandy hasn't done it already, I'll send you the stuff. Knowing him, he probably did. He Sonic'D the Twitter management right from me.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Wait a moment, that Smashified "Kumatora" looks like a recolored Isaac! XD

It has white in the eye and has Isaac's hair style, but pink.

Oh well, I hope it's true, I don't care about him, but... less competition!

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Isaac's hair doesn't have a part in the middle.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Yes... it does.

I'm not saying it will be Isaac, but it's a possibility.
It seems it does in some images and doesn't in others. But it does in his Brawl appearence, so I guess I'm going to assume it does.
I wonder if he'd be that lazy, though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It just seems like kind of a lazy way to hide something. To just recolor it pink. Especially when he himself said that he knew people that people were going to "scrutinize the image" when making the Rayman leak.
Actually, it's a pretty good troll move, especially as many people have been waiting for Isaac since they accidentally leaked him

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

One day...one day the dee shall rise again.

Last edited:
The same deetractor in Wolf thread is now saying that Bandana Dee and Isaac won't happen and that K. Rool isn't very likely... apparently he doesn't think that popularity matters at all.

Don't pay him any mind he's just some stupid prick.

Good Morning 2nd family.
Too late, I argued with him about K. Rool earlier and made myself to look like a fool. :(

EDIT: Although now he is making himself look like a fool: He compared K. Rool (and indirectly Bandana Dee and Isaac as well, as he said that they are in same situation) to Goku, Shrek and Reckless Safety Man.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
M.P. post: 19834377 said:
Too late, I argued with him about K. Rool earlier and made myself to look like a fool. :(
Sorry but I can't help. Chandy you think you can take care of this...I tend to defend people that I care about.

OK, don't insult him, he just has a different opinion, a very weird and possibly wrong opinion.
Well, I don't think that is insulting, comparing three viable popular characters to three non-viable joke characters doesn't really make sense (and I didn't insult him during that argument, although I could've indirectly called him a coward by saying that he doesn't dare to post his arguments to K. Rool thread).

wat
MP wat are you doing here

wat's your secrt plans on dis
is dis a secrt basment of anti-krool-hatin now
---
But seriously, why are you even bringing the topic here :/
Well, it's related to Dee, and I didn't mean that Dee's supporters should go to Wolf thread and bash him.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
We flock to any where someone insults Bandana Dee..

Every day I look up.
Bandana Dee
Bandanna Dee
Waddle Dee
Bandana Waddle Dee
Goomba with a hat

But I have a feeling Shane does it for attention. I'm not gonna bother.

Last edited:
Top Bottom