• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Mr Frosty the mr slave of the Kirby series :laugh: speaking of mr slave

Zero Soul I need you to edit this with blue subtitles with Mr frosty saying "OH,OH,OHHH JESUS CHRIST!!!" you don't mind do you?
I'll try, not sure if I get the joke though. Eh, I'll figure it out later, I'll edit it now.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Moving the topic onwards now, more Kirby Pictures (with Bandana Dee of course) anyone?

Edit: The artist's tumbler is Greliz, no clue if it's safe or not (best not to risk it with tumblr)

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey guys here's an obscure idea I have for Bandana Dee's Final Smash. What if his Final Smash is that he fuses with Dark Matter to become Waddle Doo. It's unlikely but I think it'd be cool.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
...Unless you've played this game.
What about instead of having Dark Matter possess Bandana Dee, he just straight up K.O.s everyone, including Bandana Dee, and have it cut to the Victory Screen announcing Dark Matter as the winner?:troll:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
...Unless you've played this game.
I already know that Dark Matter possesed a Waddle Dee in Kirby 64 :smirk:
What I say is that WHY would Dark Matter possess Bandana Dee?
Bandana Dee's final Smash should be something that he actually does
Not that someones comes and possesses him for no reason :glare:
Also, transforming into a Waddle Doo wouldn't be a really good Final Smash

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I already know that Dark Matter possesed a Waddle Dee in Kirby 64 :smirk:
What I say is that WHY would Dark Matter possess Bandana Dee?
Bandana Dee's final Smash should be something that he actually does
Not that someones comes and possesses him for no reason :glare:
Also, transforming into a Waddle Doo wouldn't be a really good Final Smash
...Unless you remember this.

But really I think it'd be Megaton Punch. Still Waddle Doo'd be fun too.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Having Tool on in the background while reading this thread was a dangerous idea. I'm not even sure if I'm real anymore.

I also did not expect the Bandana Dee thread to skirt this close to the edge of what's deemed appropriate on the forums. Sublime. :3

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Lor Starcutter and Magolor for final smash anyone? No? Just me? Saw that coming from a mile.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I personally see his Down Smash or Special to be the Megaton Punch, and his Final Smash being the Waddle Dee Army tank that namely was seen in the mini-game of RtD and during Hypernova moments of TD

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
What moment? :crazy:
I would've sworn there were Waddle Dee tanks, with a bit of a different design, in some of the HyperNova sections? I would've sworn there was one that you had to kite around in the background to destroy things for you as it tried to gun you down during the main level and ultimately got to inhale.

Edit: I guess I got it mixed up between aspects of the Waddle Dee Trains and the Insect Alien tank.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I would've sworn there were Waddle Dee tanks, with a bit of a different design, in some of the HyperNova sections? I would've sworn there was one that you had to kite around in the background to destroy things for you as it tried to gun you down during the main level and ultimately got to inhale.

Edit: I guess I got it mixed up between aspects of the Waddle Dee Trains and the Insect Alien tank.
There were Waddle Dees riding tanks

And there were trains that looked like Waddle Dees

But I don't remember any Tank that looked like a Waddle Dee :drshrug:
EDIT: I KNEW IT!!! :drflip:

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
There were Waddle Dees riding tanks

And there were trains that looked like Waddle Dees

But I don't remember any Tank that looked like a Waddle Dee :drshrug:
EDIT: I KNEW IT!!! :drflip:
Yeah. Blame me not touching Triple Deluxe in like a year after blowing through it 100% in like 2 weeks.

D

Deleted member

We really need to stay on topic these memes are making us look stupid...How about something that won't make another page....387
OMG! again overreacting much!?! page was just about gender bender/gijinka Kirby characters THAT IT! and you people act like it the Antichrist I mean it was game footage of whip kirby whipping Mr frosty butt and I was asking zero soul a favour too make a funny gif everybody would laugh at.....but no instead you people just had to bring up 387 which has nothing in common with each other!!! So is this going to be a thing now huh? ever time others make a little sexual innuendo joke/meme you guys are going to bring up that page just because "LOL I'M SO FUNNY!" I have no problem with jokes about page 387 but like I said before stop acting like it the antichrist.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
OMG! again overreacting much!?! page was just about gender bender/gijinka Kirby characters THAT IT! and you people act like it the Antichrist I mean it was game footage of whip kirby whipping Mr frosty butt and I was asking zero soul a favour too make a funny gif everybody would laugh at.....but no instead you people just had to bring up 387 which has nothing in common with each other!!! So is this going to be a thing now huh? ever time others make a little sexual innuendo joke/meme you guys are going to bring up that page just because "LOL I'M SO FUNNY!" I have no problem with jokes about page 387 but like I said before stop acting like it the antichrist.

Also @ GhostlyLure GhostlyLure i don't want to sound rude but when I said that we shouldn't talk about 387, I was serious :glare:
We should literally never mention it again
I don't think that stuff like this should happen on this thread that is supossed to be some kind of weird social place for Kirby and Bandana Dee fans!!!
NOW I WANT EVERYONE TO FORGET THAT 387 IS AN ACTUAL NUMBER :evil:
or at least until page 500

Top Bottom