• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
The whole Trescientos Ochenta y Siete (Sorry, if it's wrong, just using this as a opportunity to try to brush up my Español) thing seems to be becoming more hurtful than funny, I think we should just stop mentioning it anyway. It's not like it's some amazing piece of Bandana Dee Canon that cannot be discarded, no? I'd rather we just avoid it as it appears to be more harmful than whatever positive energy it brought anyway. Besides the joke's kinda ran it's course already.

D

Deleted member

Also @ GhostlyLure GhostlyLure i don't want to sound rude but when I said that we shouldn't talk about 387, I was serious :glare:
We should literally never mention it again
I don't think that stuff like this should happen on this thread that is supossed to be some kind of weird social place for Kirby and Bandana Dee fans!!!
NOW I WANT EVERYONE TO FORGET THAT 387 IS AN ACTUAL NUMBER :evil:
or at least until page 500
I have no problem with people bring up page 387 but like I said don't act like the anti fun police I hate it so much how everytime someone makes a little innuendo joke/meme people just had to bring that page just to ruin a funny mood.

OK, this made me laugh a lot.
See Chandelure get I was making a joke with that gif why can't all of you?

Last edited by a moderator:

MetaKobra

Smash Cadet

(Has this actually ever happened to someone?)

This has happened TOO many times to me... :c

Well this was uh... something... (But I like it)!

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
The whole Trescientos Ochenta y Siete (Sorry, if it's wrong, just using this as a opportunity to try to brush up my Español) thing seems to be becoming more hurtful than funny, I think we should just stop mentioning it anyway. It's not like it's some amazing piece of Bandana Dee Canon that cannot be discarded, no? I'd rather we just avoid it as it appears to be more harmful than whatever positive energy it brought anyway. Besides the joke's kinda ran it's course already.
>mfw I realize that you write spanish numbers better than me

I have no problem with people bring up page 387 but like I said don't act like the anti fun police I hate it so much how everytime someone makes a little innuendo joke/meme people just had to bring that page just to ruin a funny mood.

See Chandelure get I was making a joke with that gif why can't all of you?
I really don't see what's the problem
I'm totally okay with innuendo stuff :dizzy:
And that post of yours with Mr. Frosty getting whipped got a lot of likes!!
Either you're overreacting or you know something that I don't know :confused:
But that doesn't really dark matters, as I said just let it go!!!

(Has this actually ever happened to someone?)

This has actually happened TOO many times to me... :c

Well this was uh... something... (But I like it)!
Oh look!!
Let's talk about this instead!!! :drflip:
That only happened to me one time because I was more concentrated on other stuff :cool:
Also Brawl in the Family kinda invented that other joke :p

And there are more!!!
I still don't get the archer one ._.

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
The Spanish was correct?! And I was so sure that I had it completely wrong.
Also, here would be the answer to the Archer joke.

Everything Kirby says in that one is one of his quotes

D

Deleted member

>mfw I realize that you write spanish numbers better than me

I really don't see what's the problem
I'm totally okay with innuendo stuff :dizzy:
And that post of yours with Mr. Frosty getting whipped got a lot of likes!!
Either you're overreacting or you know something that I don't know :confused:
But that doesn't really dark matters, as I said just let it go!!!

Oh look!!
Let's talk about this instead!!! :drflip:
That only happened to me one time because I was more concentrated on other stuff :cool:
I know that it just I don't want to make innuendo/meme joke without someone mentioning page 387 I mean take this gif for example

correct me if I'm wrong but I ask zero soul to do this way before page 387 was a thing and nobody made a big deal about it but I made the request about whip kirby and mr frosty when page 387 was a thing in this thread and people act like I was making page 387 2.0 now do you see what I'm saying with ruining a funny mood?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
The Spanish was correct?! And I was so sure that I had it completely wrong.
Also, here would be the answer to the Archer joke.

Everything Kirby says in that one is one of his quotes
@Laniv
I finally know what that means!!! :dr^_^:
And yes, you're spanish was right :smirk:
I know that it just I don't want to make innuendo/meme joke without someone mentioning page 387 I mean take this gif for example

correct me if I'm wrong but I ask zero soul to do this way before page 387 was a thing and nobody made a big deal about it but I made the request about whip kirby and mr frosty when page 387 was a thing in this thread and people act like I was making page 387 2.0 now do you see what I'm saying with ruining a funny mood?
My friend
My dear Helmslock
You just need to
Fun fact: This is the first time I actually hear this song
But seriously that's not even a number :drshrug:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Laniv
I finally know what that means!!! :dr^_^:
And yes, you're spanish was right :smirk:

My friend
My dear Helmslock
You just need to

But seriously that's not even a number :drshrug:
You know maybe you are right maybe I'm the overreacting sorry about that also let it go huh? want to her a **** up version of let it go?:evil:

also can you tell me how to do Toggle Spoiler?

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
You know maybe you are right maybe I'm the overreacting sorry about that also let it go huh? want to her a **** up version of let it go?:evil:

It's
[spoilerD] *Insert something here* [D/spoiler]
Just erase the Ds
EDIT: I forgot to say that maybe not everyone would like to see a ****ed up version of something :drshrug:
Just keep that in mind
Edit: whoops alerts didn't tell me someone answered before me, sorry.
You just got Bowser Jr.ed:4bowserjr:
To stop being Bowser J.red :4bowserjr:
You must post this in another 9 threads:4bowserjr:

don't do it it's a joke!!!

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

you write a {spoiler} {/spoiler} but with [] brackets instead. Edit: whoops alerts didn't tell me someone answered before me, sorry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok thank you also how about we talk about Kirby power ups we like to see in the future there are three kirby power ups I like to see in future kirby games I want to see Viking kirby when kirby sucks up axe knight,Mace ball kirby when kirby sucks up Mace Knight and rockstar kirby when he sucks up a rockstar type enemy how about you guys what power up you like to see in the future?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Ok thank you also how about we talk about Kirby power ups we like to see in the future there are three kirby power ups I like to see in future kirby games I want to see Viking kirby when kirby sucks up axe knight,Mace ball kirby when kirby sucks up Mace Knight and rockstar kirby when he sucks up a rockstar type enemy how about you guys what power up you like to see in the future?
Longshot, but I'd love to see a Janissary themed power-up, however unlikely that is.

Huh, all of a sudden I had a question pop in my head. How does Bandana Dee eat? I don't see a mouth anywhere, but he certainly does eat, right?:crazy:

D

Deleted member

Longshot, but I'd love to see a Janissary themed power-up, however unlikely that is.

Huh, all of a sudden I had a question pop in my head. How does Bandana Dee eat? I don't see a mouth anywhere, but he certainly does eat, right?:crazy:

Does that answer you're questions my friend?

Zigzag991

Smash Rookie

Er, um, yeah I should probably mention that I support Bandana Dee! (Because I've been here for months and have been to lazy to post. :p)

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
OMG! again overreacting much!?! page was just about gender bender/gijinka Kirby characters THAT IT! and you people act like it the Antichrist I mean it was game footage of whip kirby whipping Mr frosty butt and I was asking zero soul a favour too make a funny gif everybody would laugh at.....but no instead you people just had to bring up 387 which has nothing in common with each other!!! So is this going to be a thing now huh? ever time others make a little sexual innuendo joke/meme you guys are going to bring up that page just because "LOL I'M SO FUNNY!" I have no problem with jokes about page 387 but like I said before stop acting like it the antichrist.
Unfortunately I was trying to prevent any actions that may cause another..you know but unfortunately I might to have to start explaining my sentences more seeing that no one can tell what I'm clearly trying to express. I'm saying not to do stupid memes like that because it dilutes are purpose/focus it's Bandanna Dee so excuse me for trying to keep it actually relevant to the thread you truly need to stop being so damn defensive over that page (honestly wasn't that bad it's more of a little joke we make now) you should just forget it already like that "argument" me and @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 had a few pages ago...literally you could make a joke about that and I wouldn't be ****ting bricks over it. I don't get how saying for us not to make another page like that makes me...."overreact". Maybe I have a better sense of humor than everybody else to know that seeing a Mr. Frosty (who as a character I've always found funny) get hit with a whip with an inappropriate meme attached isn't funny. @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 saying for someone not bringing up a page (that will eventually get brought up again) isn't gonna make it disappear so you all need to face that it happened BIG DEAL these are some prime reasons I can't stand people they get so butthurt over every sentence

Edit: There is a major difference between a page of that **** and a picture also the Swiggity Swoogity was funny Mr. Frosty over did it...by far.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unfortunately I was trying to prevent any actions that may cause another..you know but unfortunately I might to have to start explaining my sentences more seeing that no one can tell what I'm clearly trying to express. I'm saying not to do stupid memes like that because it dilutes are purpose/focus it's Bandanna Dee so excuse me for trying to keep it actually relevant to the thread you truly need to stop being so damn defensive over that page (honestly wasn't that bad it's more of a little joke we make now) you should just forget it already like that "argument" me and @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 had a few pages ago...literally you could make a joke about that and I wouldn't be ****ting bricks over it. I don't get how saying for us not to make another page like that makes me...."overreact". Maybe I have a better sense of humor than everybody else to know that seeing a Mr. Frosty (who as a character I've always found funny) get hit with a whip with an inappropriate meme attached isn't funny. @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 saying for someone not bringing up a page (that will eventually get brought up again) isn't gonna make it disappear so you all need to face that it happened BIG DEAL these are some prime reasons I can't stand people they get so butthurt over every sentence
I'm not butthurt or defensive I have no problem with people talking about 387 in a funny way I just hate people bring up 387 to someone on this thread everytime someone makes a funny meme involving a kirby characters or making a little innuendo joke and ruining a funny mood that is what my problem is and if you(and many other) don't like my type of humor that find we all have different taste in humor ;) before I end this I want you and everyboby else to know I don't hate it when people joke about 387 I go back to that page now and then to laugh at how silly that page was so no I'm not ashamed about that page I regret nothing about it just you guys keep bring it up over and over again is starting to get old real fast and the more you guys keep bring it up the more I think I should show you all more gender bender kirby characters when we reach page 500 :evil: hehehehehehehehehehe.

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
I'm not butthurt and I said before I don't mind people bring it up I just don't want it ruining a funny mood is all.
Thing is I didn't find Mr. Frosty whatever funny...and I felt I better stop you before it got to what it was before...also, all caps yelling at me (over the internet) doesn't make it sound like your not butthurt

:179: unrelated note I LOVE MAREEP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thing is I didn't find Mr. Frosty whatever funny...and I felt I better stop you before it got to what it was before...also, all caps yelling at me (over the internet) doesn't make it sound like your not butthurt

:179: unrelated note I LOVE MAREEP
all caps? I only cap lock three words how does that show me I was being butthurt? also stop me? are you serious right now I was just asking a favour to zero soul to do that mr frosty gif and you act like I was going to make 387 2.0? :laugh: honestly do I come to you and try to stop what you are posting? No? then don't do the same to me SMH -_______- also that frosty joke didn't go too far you just have a different taste of humor is all.
Ok let go back to what we were talking about before so what type of new copy power up do you all want to see for kirby?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Stop please. It's not like us to fight like this.

Let's bury this topic and not bring it up again.

:231:

D

Deleted member

I don't have a Wii U. :ohwell:

Man you too "sigh".......................well umm can you at least tell me what new kirby power up you want to see in the future?
for me the new kirby power ups I like to see in future kirby games is a Viking kirby when kirby sucks up axe knight,Mace ball kirby when kirby sucks up Mace Knight and rockstar kirby when he sucks up a rockstar type enemy.

D

Deleted member

Good morning everybody want to give you all a good morning with an 8 bit remix of Attack! from triple deluxe

This was done by Beaverhousin Productions he/she does other remix music of kirby series why not give him or her a subscribe if you all want ;)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Man you too "sigh".......................well umm can you at least tell me what new kirby power up you want to see in the future?
for me the new kirby power ups I like to see in future kirby games is a Viking kirby when kirby sucks up axe knight,Mace ball kirby when kirby sucks up Mace Knight and rockstar kirby when he sucks up a rockstar type enemy.
I want to see powers like Jet Kirby and Yoyo Kirby return more than anything else, actually.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Why are you all mentioning page 387 like its a bad thing? Not to sound weird but I.......... Sort of enjoyed that.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Final some that likes that page without acting like it the end of the world.
More like at dark ages to me.
Can't say I liked the page (I don't like gender bending or human versions of nonhuman characters), but I've seen worse on Google Images alone so I wasn't phased.
am agreed with you 100% Google is EVIL AND DESTROY YOUR CHILDHOOD WITH A SEARCH BUTTON!

Go in deviantart, or anywhere that not google or worse.... Tumblr....Never. Put. Tumblr. Search. Button. You will regret the rest of your life.

D

Deleted member

Can't say I liked the page (I don't like gender bending or human versions of nonhuman characters), but I've seen worse on Google Images alone so I wasn't phased.
if you don't like it that ok but like I said before people were making a big deal out of it.

Top Bottom