• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Waddle Dee mass attack we all need a little dee inside us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rated E for everyone!

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Man overreacting much man? make a joke about Gender Bender Kirby characters and soundly people act like I made a murder scene -_____-
It's just a joke my friend! :p
For example

>Dedede's reaction to page 387 :troll:
You just created a meme on this thread :drflip:

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Man overreacting much? make a joke about Gender Bender Kirby characters and people act like I made a murder scene -_____-
If it annoys you too much, I can take it down and not ever mention it again, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

D

Deleted member

Oh ok sorry about before it just I thought you guys keep bring up 887 to make me feel like **** but I should know better that you would't do that.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
"Chew Chew Chew" on Waddle Dee, Waddle Dee has six letters and 2 words, 6/2 = 3, so Chew Chew Chew must be changed to 3 letters per word and 2 words. Chu-Chu confirmed for Smash.
Totally legit.

To not ruin the chain:

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! Ahem... My sister just barfed, and for some reason I began to think of whips. (I'm random like that.) Eventually I thought of whip Kirby which led me back to Bandana Dee. So, what if Bandana Dee's grabbing animation was whipping his whip at opponents like whip Kirby does when it's fully charged in Triple Deluxe? Sort of like Lucas' rope snake and Samus' electric whip. I honestly see that happening. His throwing could also be the same as whip Kirbys throwing after he grabbed something.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
GUYS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! Ahem... My sister just barfed, and for some reason I began to think of whips. (I'm random like that.) Eventually I thought of whip Kirby which led me back to Bandana Dee. So, what if Bandana Dee's grabbing animation was whipping his whip at opponents like whip Kirby does when it's fully charged in Triple Deluxe? Sort of like Lucas' rope snake and Samus' electric whip. I honestly see that happening. His throwing could also be the same as whip Kirbys throwing after he grabbed something.
It works for Samus and Lucas because they actually use them on their games
But Bandana Dee has never used a whip :ohwell:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
It works for Samus and Lucas because they actually use them on their games
But Bandana Dee has never used a whip :ohwell:
Ok. Duck Hunt never used the wild gunmen in his respective game. DEDEDE never threw Gordos. Pikachu never used thunderbolt in Pokemon... Jk lols.

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Ok. Duck Hunt never used the wild gunmen in his respective game. DEDEDE never threw Gordos. Pikachu never used thunderbolt in Pokemon... Jk lols.
Yeah but Duck Hunt is more like a representative to all the Nes Zapper games, so it makes sense
Gordos are recurring enemies in the Kirby series, Dedede is the main antagonist, so it makes sense
And Pikachu can learn Thunderbolt, so it makes sense
Don't worry I know you're kidding :dr^_^:

Top Bottom